I am 24 years old but frequently I have to face digestion problem. Due to this my physical growth is no so good. I want to increase my weight.
An orthopaedic fracture is a serious issue that will require lots of care for the bones to heal and re-join. A broken bone is usually plastered so that the tissue may grow back together by fusing eventually, over a period of weeks. When these bones begin to rebuild in an effort to come together, the new bones are called soft callus. This will require lots of energy, which primarily comes from calories. This ensures that essential proteins like amino acids can be taken from the right type of food which would stimulate good blood flow.
So, let us take a look at the best diet that one can follow in order to recover from a fracture.
- Kale: Leafy green vegetables and herbs like kale can help in supplying good amount of protein and iron as well as calcium, which is highly important for good and strong bones. One can also find plenty of calcium in salmon and other kinds of sea food like sardines; consuming these can speed up the process. Sea vegetables like seaweed can also help in the process.
- Yogurt: Calcium can be supplied by various other kinds of food including yogurt, which has two kinds of amino acids. These amino acids are lysine and glutamine, which can assist the bones in swift calcium absorption for better recovery of the broken bones.
- Spinach: This is a very important ingredient in the bone healing process thanks to its dual elements of calcium and zinc, which come together to cause the appropriate chemical reaction for bone rebuilding. Other zinc heavy food items include pumpkin seeds and wheat germ as well as red meat.
- Broccoli: Ingredients like broccoli are rich in Vitamin K1, which is known to very good for the bone recovery process. This vitamin helps in mineralisation of the bone so that they may fuse with each other and form a new mass. One can have up to one cup of this green vegetable per day for a quick and effective fracture recovery process. Other ingredients like cheese and raw dairy products are known to have plenty of this vitamin as well.
- Green Bell Peppers: High on vitamin C which helps in producing the skin and tissue structuring element called collagen, green bell peppers are an excellent ingredient that can help you in your fracture healing process. Vitamin C can also be found in citrus fruits like oranges, strawberries as well as tomatoes.
- Milk: While milk has plenty of calcium, it also has another important ingredient called vitamin D. When calcium and vitamin D come together, the bones tend to heal much faster as vitamin D helps the bones in absorbing the calcium at a much high rate.
Last year I checked my weight it was 41 kg and today I was shocked to see that my weight was still 41 kg my age is approximately 16+ but still there is a lot of difference. I just wanted to know if I could gain weight, what diet should I take and can Gym help me out.
I feel very uncomfortable because of my body I am thin .what can I do that my body became stronger and k looking good.
Bananas are in several variety. Which is the best. Usually the word banana means the biggest one with which we make Chips. Do you mean this variety. If so it contains a thread like thing in the middle with black spots. Whether it is harmful to health and can be removed while eating?
Mere mom ki left payears ki ghutno bohat card hai. Kavi kavi ghutna full jata hai. Chalne me taklif hota hai.
Sir, my question is when we ate meal then what time we will don't drink the water. Without meal how many time will required?
I wanna gain weight and gain body (muscles) so what should be diet or food to increase weight and useful for body building (I workout in morning)
Hi sir. Can I have oat meal instead of night dinner. Morning time can't able to take. Iatsnon breakfast. Can I.
Hi my mom has knee pain issues, and recently she had a fall post which her leg is swelling and hands too. N she can't move around much. Please suggest.
I'm a student studying civil engineering. When I give pressure on my knees it pains a lot please help!
Good morning I would like gain my weight from 65 to 72. What should I do for that and what diet I have to follow.
Hi I am 23 years old in jan 8th my brother marriage m very thin I want to become fat, please tell me in 15 to 20 days how to become fat.
How to gain weight m 1.5 kg milk and 250 gram curd and 1/2 litre buttermilk chapatis with full butter uske bad bi nai bad raha yah puri diet alg alg time lets Hun.
Hello I am 16 years old male. My upper body is very slim and weak. What should I do to increase muscle mass and overall strength? I want to put on weight also. please help.
Hey how cn I make best use of supplements. Let me know the dosage. N exercises. N hw long shall I continue.
Near By Clinics
PsychologistPitampura, Delhi, New Delhi