Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. M. S. RaghuvanshiYour feedback matters!
I have a small penis which is 4 inches max when erect. I am 21 years old and a student. I cannot afford expensive surgeries. I have looked into the internet and came across various exercises and pills etc. These seems like a scam. Can anybody help me here to know if I can get a normal sized penis? I really need help. It is difficult to have a relationship and a good life with such abnormal penis. Thank you.
Ayurveda - Is there any good ayurvedic medicine for hyperacidity. I have tried patanjali avipattikar churna and maharishi amlant but have not got any benefit.
Hi all, My friend have 4 years old son, we couldn't find his left side testis, we noticed this before 6 months only no other having this problem in his circle, he not feeling any pain there and hE is healthy like other child, will it make any problem to his feature, what kind of specialist we need to consult.
Hi, I am getting ulcer in my mouth very frequently, its like 4-5 times in a month which last for 3-5 days. Have no idea why its happening again n again. please suggest.
Iam 21 years male. I have been suffering from neck pain for the past 2 months. This pain is getting after I have done exercise with the dumbell. Daily Im suffering from this neck pain or if I do rotating neck im getting shock in right hand. Iam getting always want to rotate head and if I rotate I will get pain and also because of pain im unable to sit constantly in chair. So please tell me the best solution to get out of this problem. Is this severe problem or a normal one?
I am 18 years old. What is nicotex chewing gum? How is it useful? Is it good for health? Diabetes patient should use or not? It has any side effects? If there any side effects how will it cure? Please! help me.
I am 42+ regularly take vodka 3 to 4 pag only after 7.30 pm. My question is that, is this hamper to my sexual life. Truly I don't have desire to sex with partner. Is that case for D daily alcoholic habits? Request suggestions.
Hi i am a male age 19 years and I masturbate daily since past 6 years n I wanna increase size of ma penis both length and width and my stamina for sex please help me by natural ways please.
Im having cold since 3 days. Continued by fever since 2 days. Taken tablets :Nescor and Dold. But no improvement. Please help.
I'm having diabetes for last 12 years and I'm 42 years old, should I shift to human insulin from pills ?
I have feeling fever from last 15 days is that any problem with me I have done all blood test and all but didn't find any problem.
I am 57 years old, asthmatic and diabetic. Right now I am on Theo-Asthalin 1-0-1 along with Asthalin and Budecort inhalers. I am told Salbutamol in Asthalin can cause tiredness, weakness and leg pain which I am having. Now Apart from inhalers, which of these oral medicines can be used a) Terbutaline Sulphate (Bricanyl 5 mg) 1-0-1 b) Bambuterol (Betaday 10 mg 1-0-1)? Please advice.
Hi sir my father is a diabetic patient and urinary infection and he is taking insulin morning 10 and night 10 he feels very tired by taking insulin HbA1c is 7 he feeling very tired by taking insulin whether insulin is better or tablet is better please clarify my problem.
If the children do not get sufficient amount of sleep at night, then their health will start getting deteriorated slowly. According to the medical surveys, it has been discovered that kids need much more sleep than adults.
It is pretty impossible to maintain kids' health without proper sleep at night. The kids will get tired soon and will lack in energy because of poor sleep.
Why sleep is important for kids' health?
- Growth promotion: Growth process might get retarded as a result of less hours of sleep. If the kids stop growing, then their health cannot be maintained.
- Proper weight maintenance: If the kids lack in proper sleep, then their weight might get decreased slowly. A good sleep of at least 10 hours a day is necessary for maintaining weight of children so that great health can be acquired.
- Boosting internal energy: More energy will be generated so that daily activities can be performed with ease. The stamina level of kids can also be boosted as well.
- Growing improved bed-time habits: Bed-time habits can be properly scheduled with good sleep. If the sleep routine is not properly maintained, then the health condition of the kids will be adversely affected. Sleep can be audited properly, and your kids can grow fast.
- Promotes learning process: The kids can get an improved learning process by means of having good amount of sleep. If you want to make your kids learn new things or habits, then for that sufficient sleep during the night is needed.
- Increase in attention and concentration: Mental strength of kids can be increased along with the increase in concentration and attention level. This is very much essential for maintaining studies and daily activities.
- Reduction of injury risk: Immunity system of kids can be boosted to a great extent with proper sleep as a result of which the risks of physical and mental injuries can be reduced. In fact, severe kinds of heart diseases can also be prevented by means of having a good sleep at night.
Sleeping schedules for kids
- Pre-schoolers need almost 10-13 hours of sleep.
- For newborns, 14-17 hours sleep is appropriate.
- Infants need a sleep for almost 12-15 hours.
- Young adults are in need of at least 7-9 hours of sleep.
- Teenagers need 8-10 hours night-time sleep.
- For school-going kids, 9-11 hours sleep is needed.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.