Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. M. S. Raghuvanshi
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. M. S. RaghuvanshiYour feedback matters!
Im 26 years male. I have fast ejaculation? How to increase my sex time. How to stop fast ejaculation is there any treatment for that?
I am suffering from the problem of Shighrapatan for last 2 years I am unable to satisfy my girlfriend Please suggest any cure to my problem.
Hi. The skin of the forehead of my penis does not turn back it pains a bit when I do it forcefully. Yesterday I turned it back and masturbated hard. Before I used to masturbate with covered forehead with skin. But because of this now the joint below the forehead of my penis has swollen like a blister. There is no pain. Its ballooned below the forehead. Please help.
In 6 months pregnancy; I have vaginal infection 2 to 3%. I consult a doctor n she said drink a lot of water. I do it. But after sometime its happens again to me. Many time I have hard stomach. Sometimes its normal. What to do?
I am overweight since last 5 years. Suddenly my morning sugars have started coming in the range of 110 to 117. PP comes to 125 to 135. Evening sugars on many days is below 100 too. What dietary changes should I bring in? Should I stop sugar completely? I walk 5 km thrice a week.
Hi doc, I am age 35 years at 28 years of age I got diabetes from then it' s under control but very frequently I have infection on my penis skin and it' s troubling my life what to do?
Hello sir l am 26 year old girl. I want to know that the fear of heart attack can produce symptom like heart pain, shoulder back pain and difficulties in digestion? I am having this fear since two years. And unable to concentrate on daily activities. Sometime whenever I got emotional this fear and symptoms come simultaneously. I have done ecg, lipid test and xray 8 months ago. And reports are normal. So is everything is alright with me.
My wife is 39 year old. She feels cough accumulation in the neck inside. She feels cough falling down into the throat too. She is breath fast and having a coldache everyday. Sometimes she got tired. During toothing she is tryhard to pulling out cough from throat but she can't do so. Please suggest me proper remedies.
A night out with its fair share of drinks is enjoyable, but it is the morning after which tends to have the after affects. Hangovers are a problem with anybody who has had a drink too much the night before and it might leave you in an incapacitated state due to nausea, headache (learn more about the facts of headache) and dehydration.
Here are some of the known homemade remedies which can cure hangovers:
- Make sure you take a lot of water and fluids: After you have woken up after a night out where you had lots to drink, you are bound to have a hangover as alcohol is known to dehydrate the body. Thus it is advisable that you drink plenty of water and other fluids. Only water isn’t going to be enough as water can hydrate you but many of the other nutrients will only be supplied by juices, rehydrating drinks, sports drinks or other such. Thus it is important to consume a variety of these fluids.
- Eat a hearty breakfast: The longer you are with an empty stomach, the longer it is going to take the hangover to go away. Eating a hearty and filling breakfast will relieve the hangover to a great extent. However, eat foods which are easy to digest, such as cereals and toast. Avoid greasy and oily foods in the morning as they may add to the nausea.
- If you have nowhere important to be, go back to bed: If you have the time and nothing to do, then it is advisable to sleep (know more to improve the quality of your sleep) a little longer while you keep rehydrating yourself whenever you wake up. This is going to give your body the fluids it needs while resting is going to give it plenty of opportunity to heal itself.
- Eat ginger, both before and after drinking: Ginger has been used as a home remedy across cultures for centuries to treat nausea. It is thus wise to eat crystallized or candied forms of ginger, both before and after consumption of alcohol as it will lessen its effects on the body. You can take ginger the night after as well to reduce the nausea that comes with hangover.
- Stretch out and exercise a little: Between naps it may not be a bad idea to stretch out and exercise a little, which will help you release endorphins to make you feel better. However, ensure that it is light exercise so that the nausea and headaches are not exacerbated.