Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. M S Grover
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. M S GroverYour feedback matters!
My wife are 8 month pregnant if she gets normal delivery can I live with at the delivery time with doctor in the delivery room because my wife are weak.
Benefits of Red Wine:
1. The antioxidants:
The red wine contains antioxidants, especially resveratrol, which is found in grape skins and seeds. The importance of antioxidans is long known, they fight free radicals and this way protects the healthy cells against their action.
2. Prevents heart attack:
The resveratrol has an important role in blood thining. It works quickly, preventing the platelets (cells involved in blood clotting) to stick together. Through this mechanism, the resveratrol can prevent heart attack.
Consumed with moderation, as medicine, red wine decreases the risk of heart attacks in eldry people, with aproximately 30-50%. For people who have already suffered a heart attack, the red wine has the power to prevent another attack. Red wine can increase the amount of hdl (the good cholesterol) and prevents ldl (the bad cholesterol). The studies have reported that people who regularly and moderately comsume red wine, presents a lower risk of being diagnosed with cardiovascular disease. The moderate consumption of red wine reduces inflammation of chronic smokers blood vessels, prevents blood clots and reduces vessel damage caused by fat deposits.
3. Helps the digestion:
It was noticed that the natural, untreated red wine helps digestion and prevents bloating. A glass of red wine, after a meal rich in meat and fats, helps in evacuation of waste from the intestine, thus reducing the risk of gastric or duodenal ulcer.
4. Skin care:
Also the red wine is ideal for skin care. The resveratrol from its composition helps the skin to remain young and firm, protecting it from free radicals and delaying the appearance of wrinkles. To enjoy an extra of beauty and freshness at skin level, add each time in the bath watter, one or two glasses of red wine.
5. Prevents breast cancer:
The red wine prevents and keep the breast cancer under control. The scientists at harvard university have found that women who drink two glasses of red wine per day have a 50% lower chances to suffer from breast cancer, while specialists from the university of calabria, italy, found that women who have already been diagnosed with this disease can keep it under control if they drink a glass of red wine every day
6. Phytoestrogen effects:
The resveratrol is a phytoestrogen. There are certain herbs that can play the estrogen role in organism, by having similar effects. Thus, it was sugested that the red wine can combat some problems caused by lack of estrogen, such as osteoporosis or premature menopause. However, these assumpsions have not been proven yet. For those who do not like red wine, the good news is that the resveratroul is also found in peanuts, blueberries and rosehips.
She is my close friend when she will come to home I am getting diff kind of feeling shall I ask to sex ?
Mam, test kiya lekin usme conform nahi ho raha hai pregnancy hai ya nahi one line red hai and one line fed pink. Please advise.
I am 25 years old, actually maire vagina part mai sujan (swelling) ho gayi hai and pain bhi ho raha hai halka halka, kya ap mujhe koi medicine bata skte hai jisse ye thik ho jaye.
The validity of Mirena will expire in 2017, when l will be 49+.Will l have menopause at that time due to Mirena or menopause will come in its normal course? Does Mirena have any effect on menopause. If my problem exists after the expiry dt of Mirena, do l have to have another Mirena insertion?Please tell.
Hello, my wife had an embryo transfer done yesterday (5th Nov. 2015) with 4 number of 3 day embryos (donor egg cycle). 3 hours after the transfer she started feeling chill and her temperature was 102 Deg. F. We were asked to take paracetamol and after about 2 hours her temperature went down to 100 Deg. F. Today morning it is 99 Deg. F. My worry is whether this is a sign of failure? Whether all the 3 day old embryos would have been killed because of high temperature. Is the high temperature due to some immunological reaction that would have destroyed the embryos? Should we continue with progesterone and other medicines? I am 44.
I am 33 years lady have thyroid of 5.76 and taking thyroid medicines, my weight is 78 kg but I am having irregular menses n from last 15 days only spotting is discharged no heavy menstrual flow my back waist is paining n I am feeling lethargic always. Please advice, I want to conceive as well.
5 Reasons your partner doesn’t want to have sex anymore
There are innumerable explanations as to why couples in long-term relationships find themselves in situations when either one of the partner’s starts avoiding sex for a reason the other cannot comprehend.
The explanation for your partner’s behaviour may be due to an underlying medical issue or various emotional or psychological factors. Following are a few reasons why your partner does not want to have sex anymore:
1. Physical factors: Your partner might be experiencing a loss of libido due to physical ailments, particularly ones pertaining to the endocrine and circulatory systems. Disorders such as diabetes, hypothyroidism, heart complications to name a few, affect the hormone levels in the body, which leads to the lack of sexual drive.
2. Psychological factors: Many mental and emotional factors also affect libido in both men and women. Stress and depression, which often cause sleep deprivation, are two of the biggest causes of unwillingness to have sex. Talk to your partner about what the root of the problem is and ascertain what is creating stress and triggering depression. Communication and counselling are the main ways of dealing with such a situation.
3. Excessive masturbation: If a person watches too much pornography and consequently indulges in masturbation frequently, sexual function is automatically lowered when it comes to performing during intercourse. If your partner masturbates too much, simply ask that the practice be put an end to.
4. Lack of affection: When there is a lack of warmth and affection between partners, the desire to engage in sexual intercourse is automatically diminished. Communicate with your companion to determine ways in which you can rekindle love and passion in the relationship.
5. Addiction to narcotics: If your partner has developed an addiction to certain narcotics , such as nicotine, morphine and various anti-depressants, that are known to reduce sexual drive, it could be the reason for not wanting to have sex.
The reasons for developing an aversion to sex are often extremely subjective and complex. Open and honest communications between partners may unravel the problem but in many cases, therapy and medical assistance provides the solution.