Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. M S GroverYour feedback matters!
My marriage is going 5 years but I didn't have a baby. Because my husband have sperm count is zero. Do You have some solution this case?
With changing times the nature and effects of virus and bacteria are also changing and due to this, one of the biggest risks of unprotected sex is catching a sexually transmitted disease or STD. An STD can be contacted by any form of intercourse including oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STDs are serious diseases that should not be ignored and require treatment and medication. Some common STDs are:
- Hepatitis B
- Genital Herpes
- Syphilis and
The only way to protect yourself from an STD is to abstain from unprotected sex and always use a condom. Sometimes STD infections have no symptoms and can remain dormant for years, hence it is essential to get yourself regularly treated for STDs if you have more than one sexual partner.
On the other hand some STDs have visible symptoms such as:
- Skin rash: A rash in the genital area is most often a sign of STDs. This can be in the form of bumps, sores or warts. It may or may not be accompanied by itchiness. A rash caused by a STD usually results in redness and inflammation. Herpes sores may subside within a week or so but just because the rash is gone does not mean the infection has been treated. Hence even if the rash disappears before your doctor's visit, ensure you mention it.
- Painful urination: A burning sensation or pain while urinating is a symptom for a number of STDs. There may also be a change in the colour of urine. Some STDs associated with painful urination as Chlamydia, gonorrhea and trichomoniasis. However, this may also be triggered by kidney stones or a urinary tract infection.
- Painful intercourse: Pain during intercourse is one of the most overlooked symptoms of a sexually transmitted disease. While a little pain may be normal, any sudden increase in pain or new type of pain should not be ignored. This should be kept in mind especially when having intercourse with a new partner or if there is a change in sexual habits. When it comes to men's sexual health, pain at the time of ejaculation can be a symptom of a STD.
- Abnormal discharge: Abnormal discharge from the vagina or penis can be a symptom of a number of infections not all of which are STDs. Strangely coloured and odorous vaginal discharge can be a symptom of yeast infections or a Sexually transmitted disease like trichomoniasis or gonorrhea. Bleeding in between periods can also be a symptom of a STD. Abnormal discharge from the penis can be a sign of Chlamydia, gonorrhea or trichomoniasis.
Hello doctor, I have 65 days old kid. Everyday I make him to sleep around 10 PM - 11 pm and I feed him during that time. After that next I feed him around 5 am. He never wakes up in between. Is this correct or do I have to wake him up and feed him in between. In day time I feed frequently when ever he needs it.(more than 7,8 times)
I am 20 years old female I got headache after doing sex and a sever pain on breast and breast is becoming larger after doing sex can you tell me the solution.
My wife is pregnant. 3rd month she is having infrequent white discharges, but without any smell or change in color due to this she looks weak and getting back pain except this everything is normal pl advise regarding this with intake food/medicines to be taken for her and baby's health.
Hi. I have PCOD and my doctor advice me to take chrominac-A for 3 months and after that went for ultra sonography and in reports says no more pcod. Is it pcod is curable or non curable?
I am 30 years my right tube removed for left tube tubectomy is done but now I want a baby want to go for reconciliation which is best laparoscopic open surgery what issues rate for both please tell me.
She is having a swelling on her face and severe pain in hands and feet. She use to say she has pain in nerves not in bone or any joint. Please also suggest us in which medical department we take her or it is due to menopause.
I am married since 9months and was suffering from PCOS, and had allopathy medicines. Now I am having facial hair growth. I have sensitive skin also. Pls advise what to do for facial hair. Jow to ride it off for ever.
Studies show that regular exercise makes our grey skills more active. That means we have a sort of a win-win situation - while we get a fit body, we also get smarter! here is how exercise impacts your intelligence.
1) exercise for greater endurance -all of us who run, cycle, swim or indulge in any similar activities face a challenge where we hit the wall. There comes a time when we feel we cannot go further and are ready to give up. Research has shown that regular exercise helps improve mental endurance and helps get rid of mental blocks.
2) yoga for clarity - yoga requires a lot of focus and patience. There are poses which require great amounts of concentration. Regular practice of yoga brings about improved mental clarity.
3) to stay focused - resistance training involves a lot of concentration and patience. Studies had shown that people who did regular workouts that involved strength training could stay focused better with almost no distractions even in their daily lives.
4) better decision making: studies have shown that people who worked out have better decision making power compared to people who didn't as their body as well as brain muscles are more active.
5) to increase productivity - on busy days, we decide to skip our workout because work needs more time. What we don't consider is that if we exercise, it will increase our productivity. This is solely because when our body exercises, more oxygen reaches our brain. This facilitates overall brain function.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.
After made sex, semen inserted was coming out of vagina. Don't know how to stop it from coming out. Because of coming out am afraid whether my wife will become pregnant or not. I wish my wife to be pregnant.
Can I have unprotected sex with my gf after her periods are over. Her periods stopped on 24/09/16. And we do not want pregnancy. What are the safest way to have unprotected sex.
Hi i am 23 years old married before 8months I got menses jan 8 then checked pregnancy test in home I got positive result after that last month 21st feb got miscarriage at the time came to know I have pcod problem doctors suggested me to take mcbm-69 tablet and plan after one month for baby its not a big issue for next pregnancy but now almost one month completed still did not get menses. I dont know whats the issues please suggest me what I have to do next.
I want to get pregnant in the month of may and would follow doctors advice of having intercourse from day 11 to day 21 (alternative days) after periods and hav 5 mg folic acid. What are the chances that I can really get pregnant? I am really worried and want to get pregnant soon. I am trying since a week and feeling a bit of heaviness in my stomach and feeling sleepy too. Do you think I should check the pregnancy. If the result comes negative so I do not want to delay my pregnancy I want it any how so how can I get d goal achieved In the month of may itself.
I m 27 year old married female. Had a miscarriage last year march 2014. Now I have delayed my periods its like 5 days delay. And my pregnancy test is negative. I have done it 3 times on alternate day but all time it is negative. Now I m worried please help me out
Hi doctor, I had been married for 3 years now and want to get pregnant. But one information I would like to tell that I have severe menstrual pain during my period days for first 3 days. Sometimes I have to take painkillers injections. My sonography results shows that all my reproductive organs are alright. I conceived for the last two months but result is negative. Please advice how to get pregnant ?
Winters are back…rather partially on the way… Days are shorter, and nights are longer.
When winter hits, cravings for comfort foods increase. And unfortunately, few of us find comfort in sprouts salad or fruits…!
Lets understand why...
Cold weather triggers a self-preservation mode that sends the body a message to heat up fast. And that message is often played out as a craving for carbohydrate-rich foods -- the sugars and starches that provide the instant "heat" boost your body is longing for. Here comes our role…yes, the dietitian’s role…
"If we're not exercising, our appetite increases, and ultimately that means we're eating more and moving less -- and that's a disaster plan for weight gain."
Let me suggest the ways how what we can do to beat the seasonal system...
You can take control. With a little bit of planning, you can keep your life and your appetite in perfect harmony all year long.
Eat a high-protein, high-fiber snack between meals whole wheat cracker, cottage cheese or tofu or soy crackers with lot of seasonings like oregano, garlic, ajwain etc Healthy snacking will fuel your body's heat mechanism, helping keep you warmer. The warmer we remain in cold, the less we crave carbs.
Make your activity schedule
Grab a pen to paper and list all the things you did in summer, then write a corresponding list of winter activities you could do. Not only does exercise burn calories, it also affects brain chemicals linked to appetite, so it can help control how much you eat.
Create Low-Calorie Comforts.
If you know you're going to crave those wintry comfort foods, find lower-cal ways to do it. Steamy pizza with veggies and a whole wheat crust, a bowl of vegetable soup, cocoa with non-fat milk -- be creative in cutting calories while keeping the comfort.
Get a Daily Dose of Sunshine Vitamin
If you think your food cravings may be related to shorter days, try to spend at least some time outdoors in sunlight every day
Keep a Lid on Disastrous Winter Foods
Hey please keep out of direct eye view the sinful Ghackas Rewaris and peanuts too, as they rightly say…Out of sight…out of mind..!