Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Dilatation And Curettage (D C) Procedure
Egg Donation Procedure
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Food Plan Preparation
Submit a review for Dr. M S ChaudharyYour feedback matters!
I have bought a gluco meter as my parents are the patient of diabetes. I have got 10 lanset free with it whether there are 25 test strips. My query is. Can I use one lancet for multiple time. If yes then how should I clean it after using one time.
I have been detected with high blood sugar level from past 1 month n have not started with medications but am on strict diet and exercise. Its 245 fasting and 267 after food. No family history of diabetes. I am also suffering from hormone imbalance and PCOD and fibroids, can it be type 2 diabetes and can I avoid medicines and cure diabetes. Any remedy please.
I am 35 old male. I had. diabetic 2. Lost 5 years. It normal in 4 years. My question is we cannot do sex more than 3 minutes. So which tablet suitable for me. Viagra, penegra. Or manforce. 50mg or100 mg. For long time. And also my wife is age 27. She asks she wants ladies Viagra. It any tablet is their in market for ladies.
I'm 22 years old my hip size 40 belly size increase weekly I think how to reduce, everything think normal cholesterol, thyroid and sugar all are normal, at present I'm weighing 95 kg with height 173 cm. Suggest me to reduce 30 kgs in few weeks.
I am 23 years old I am suffering from diabetes in last 3 years. I am using insulin, I don't like used insulin please suggestion me.
I am 50 years old lady working in office. I underwent polypectomy 4 years ago. I have also been suffering from constipation since childhood. But after the polypectomy yhe consti potion worsened. I am an vegetarian. Now I do get complete bowel action l go to toilet 4 to 4 times a day and still the bowel is not emptied completed. This to bloating. I have THYROID problem since 4 years for which I am taking 25 mg thyroxine. I also have cholesterol for which I am not taking any medicine.
I am aged 59 years male person. I am not diabetic. My serum creatine is 1.2. For the last two months I am passing urine in yellow to dark yellow. I am not seen the symptoms of jaundice. Please advise. Reddygarivinod@gmail. Com.
At present 3 out of the 5 people are suffering from diabetes and it is the 7th leading cause of death worldwide. Moreover, it is no more restricted just to adults and affects children as well. Diabetes is a metabolic disease resulting in increase in the level of glucose in the body. Glucose is a source of energy for the cells making up the muscles and other tissues in the body. But if the level of glucose goes up, it shows the sign of danger. Diabetes is of 2 types:
- Type 1: Body fails to produce insulin.
- Type 2: Body fails to produce enough insulin which is required by the body.
There are no definite signs of diabetes. It simply varies from person to person. In many of the cases it goes unnoticed. Such signs are as follows:
- Sudden weight loss: You might experience a sudden weight loss of 5 to 10 kgs within a month. This happens when sugar metabolism ceases very quickly. Insufficient insulin prevents the body from taking in glucose in the body cells from the blood to use as energy. In such a scenario the body starts burning fat and muscle for energy. This results in weight loss.
- Intense hunger: The cells in your body might not get enough energy either due to absence or improper functioning of insulin in your blood. This makes you hungry quite often.
- Excessive urination and thirst: Due to diabetes, the glucose level in the body goes up. The kidneys are overloaded with the burden of working overtime for filtering and absorbing the excess glucose in your body. The excess sugar, which the kidney cannot store is excreted out of your body. This makes you urinate frequently. Due to frequent urination the body gets dehydrated which makes you feel thirsty more often.
- Blurred vision: Due to the high level of glucose in your body tissues gets pulled away from the lens of the eyes. This results in vision issues. If not treated on time, it may even lead to blindness.
- Increased fatigue: The cells in your body might not get enough energy either due to absence or improper functioning of insulin in your blood. This makes you restless more often and you may even feel too weak to do your regular activities.
If you notice any of these signs, get the level of sugar in your checked and take the required remedies. It is good to get it treated as early as possible rather than facing immense trouble in future. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a endocrinologist and ask a free question.