Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. M S Chaudhary
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Type 2 Diabetes Treatment
Management of High-Risk Pregnancy
Submit a review for Dr. M S ChaudharyYour feedback matters!
Very experienced doctor whose diagnosis is spot on and a doctor you can trust especially in an era where medical profession has become highly commercialised.
The doctor listens to the issue carefully and prescribes effective medicines.
I have Hypothyroid currently I am taking 50 mg electroxin. I am gaining weight and feel very sleepy breathless and restless all the time.
Take 1 teaspoon of Fengrueek Seed Powder ( Methi Dana Powder) with water daily will control diabetes and its complications.
My height is 5.2 and i weigh 92 kgs. I suffer from hypo thyroidism for the past year and am taking medication for it. I was told that once i start taking medicine i will loose the weight. but it is not happening. what should i do to loose weight?
My father, age 65 age and high diabetes and fluctuating BP, had a mild stroke a week ago, after angiography it was found that main large vessel is 90% block, small vessel is 80% block and dominant vessel is 40% block. One doctor has suggested for bypass surgery and another has suggested medicine taking his diabetes and age into consideration.
Hello sir, my father is having stomach problem we have been treating this by a gastroenterologist specialist his having problem from throat to stomach. We have done all medical test and reports. He is unable to sit relax he feels irritation unable to drink water sometimes but sometimes he feel better even after following doctor prescription. I want how long this problem last and I need good diet for him besides he is a diabetic patient. Thank you.
Hi Sir, I have a mild pain in my neck and also pain all over my hands legs and back. My uric acid serum is 8 .15 please suggest how to get rid of the pain. I also have cervical spondylitis.
47yrs, 15u insulin Hm40 bid 850 metformin problem is i am losing weight. Looking very lean non-veg active but uncontrolled sugar since 15yrs had CAD.
Women tend to develop high levels of blood sugar during their pregnancy (especially within the 24th and 28th weeks), irrespective of whether they already had suffered from diabetes prior to their pregnancy. However, gestational diabetes, if not taken proper care of, might escalate the risks of developing diabetes in the near future for both the mother and the child, accompanied by complications in pregnancy or labor. Gestational diabetes is usually characterized by mild symptoms such as excessive urge to urinate, excessive thirst, blurred vision and fatigue.
Insulin, a hormone produced by the pancreas, allows for the utilization of the glucose for energy. The food consumed is broken down by the digestive tract of the body, converting carbohydrates into glucose before releasing it into the bloodstream. The glucose is then absorbed by the cells to be used as an energy source. Now, at the time of pregnancy, the placenta (organ nourishing the fetus) connecting the baby to the blood supply also produces various other hormones in high levels, for instance, estrogen and human placental lactogen. Most of these hinder the normal functioning of insulin in the cells, hence raising the blood sugar count. With subsequent growth of the baby, the placenta keeps on producing more amounts of such insulin resistant hormones to an extent that they are capable of meddling with the development of the baby.
1. Monitoring the blood sugar count at least four to five times a day and keeping it under control might help to ease the complication.
2. A healthy diet consisting of whole grains, vegetables and fruits in the right proportion and limiting sugar or other highly refined carbs meets the nutrition and fiber requirement of the body. Guard against additional weight gain during pregnancy as that hampers the entire process.
3. Exercise or regular physical activities help to normalize blood sugar level by boosting glucose absorption in the cells. Furthermore, exercises also enhance the sensitivity of the cells towards insulin. This means that only a little amount of insulin production by your body would be enough for the transportation of sugar.
4. Medication, If exercise and diet fall inadequate, insulin injections are often administered to control blood sugar count.
5. Keeping the baby under close observation with the help of repeated ultrasound and other tests to record its growth and development is an essential part of the treatment plan. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.