Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Alternative Medicine Specialists in India. You will find Alternative Medicine Specialists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Alternative Medicine Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. M P Goyal
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Bach Flower Aroma Therapy
Submit a review for Dr. M P GoyalYour feedback matters!
I have right hand pain and right side of headache. I have 8 month baby and I am breastfeeding mothers.
I am suffering from vomiting, nausea from 5 days, I got my periods last month 07th, why I am getting vomiting, feeling tired, still period also not happened (for yesterday 1 month, Pls reply me.
What will be the best practices to have cholesterol free health. What all foods need to avoid for this.
I have taken unani medicine for ibs. It is fine now but from past 2 months I feel nausea whole day. I have fatty liver infiltration in reports and High Total Cholesterol of 282. Bad cholesterol 188.6 and Good Cholesterol 41. Triglyceride is also high. Is this The cause of nausea. I HAVE TAKEN RANTAC D AND OMEZ but this is not going. Is this because of HIGH cholesterol and I measures bp as 130/90. Can anyone tell when it will go or will it take lifelong.
I am suffering from acne. My friends suggest me many ways to cure it. But I am in a confusion about their suggestions. How can I get rid of this?
My father has high triglycerides level& his cholesterol level seems to be normal. What does high triglycerides level indicate& what can he do to control it. What is his heart health status. Can you please help me.
My gf age 29 has lucoria (white water comes out) and asthma. We love each other and going to be physically attached (sex) soon without condom. But my problem/que. Is:- Will it be safe? Bcoz sum1 is saying. Bcoz of lucoria and asthma, after sex with her, i'll also be in these types of disease. In short, I wanna ask asthma and lucoria both diseases don't spread through sex? Can I go with sex without condom? asthma and lucoria will not affect me, if I sex with her without condom? please plz reply ASAP in detail.
I have lot of pimple and acne on my face last 3 and 4 year ,when I take medicine I feel relax but after some time ,it starts again on face. Due to pimple some scars (holes) on my face, I have taken treatment of homeopathic and allopath. What should I do ,and which cream should I use for this. And now I am taking homeopathic sulphur 30ch.
As many as 30-40 % men across the world including India experience problem of PE at some time of life. In Part 1, we learnt about the condition called Premature Ejaculation (PE). In this 2nd part, let’s understand about it’s diagnosis & types of PE - why and how it happens.
How to Diagnose PE:
The specific criteria for premature (early) ejaculation are as follows:
- In almost 75-100% sexual activity, the experience of ejaculation occurring during sexual intercourse within 1 minute after vaginal penetration and before the individual wishes it.
- The problem has persisted for at least 6 months and is a cause of mental stress to the person.
- The dysfunction cannot be better explained by any other nonsexual mental disorder, any medical disease, the effects of a drug or medication, etc
Severity of PE:
The severity of premature (early) ejaculation is broadly defined as follows:
- Mild (occurring within approximately 30 seconds to 1 minute of vaginal penetration)
- Moderate (occurring within approximately 15-30 seconds of vaginal penetration)
- Severe (occurring even before sexual activity, at the start of sexual activity, or within approximately 15 seconds of vaginal penetration). In such cases conception will not be possible unless artificial insemination is used.
TYPES and Characteristics of P.E :
Premature ejaculation can be Chronic (lifelong) or Acquired (recent).
- Chronic PE: With chronic (lifelong) premature ejaculation, the person has been experiencing premature ejaculation since he became sexually active (ie, post puberty).
- Acquired PE: Acquired (recent) premature ejaculation means that the condition began in an individual who previously experienced an acceptable level of ejaculatory control and only recently has developed PE.
What are the Causes?
The causes of PE can be divided into two broad sub-heads, which are psychological or biological cause:
1. Psychological Causes:
Premature ejaculation is believed to be a psychological problem and does not represent any known organic / physical disease involving the male reproductive organs or any known defect in the brain or nervous system. It is usually due to a pattern that is hard to change and is a result of your previous sexual experiences.
One of the most common reason is childhood habit of reaching climax/ ejaculation quickly because of fear of discovery when masturbating or during early sexual experiences with a female partner. This pattern of rapid attainment of sexual release is difficult to change in later stage of life (in marriage or long-term relationships).
Other reasons are situations in which one may have hurried climax/ ejaculation in order to hide any problem or feelings of guilt that make you rush through sexual encounters. Also, psychological causes include anxiety and relationship issues which can also result from deep anxiety about sex that relates to bad experiences encountered by the patient during development (eg: incest, sexual assault, conflict with parents, etc ).
2. Biological Causes:
A number of researchers have found differences in nervous stimulations and hormonal differences in men who experience premature ejaculation compared with individuals who do not.
Some believe that some men have hyper-excitability or oversensitivity of their genitalia.
Abnormal functioning of the ejaculatory system can be attributed to:
- Thyroid problems; infection or inflammation of the urethra or prostate.
- Nerve damage occurring due to trauma or surgery (a very rare cause).
- Abnormal levels of hormones and/or neurotransmitters (chemicals present in the brain)
- Higher free and total testosterone levels or varied other biochemical markers
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!