Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. M.K SaxenaYour feedback matters!
I am suffering with high b. P since 5 yrs. NW in brain right side pain is coming. Both two legs below joint saviour pain. No erection. My age 35. Back below neck heavy pain is coming.
It's thought that around 30% of people in England have high blood pressure, and many don't even know it. Though more than half of them are over 60, a large number are younger. Could you be one of them?
I am suffering from a light but heavy chest pain 2 or 3 times in a week. Ecg report shows its bready cardia but symptoms are different. What can I do suggest me?
I am 52 years, hypertension since 20 yeas, obese, foetal Oedema, Drugs using for hypertension is olmesartan 40 bid, chlortalidone once a day, selinadepine tab, once a day, metoprolol 50 xl at night. Worried about feet oedema.
Hi Some time I feel bit pain on left side of my chest, I did consult with the doctor, even did ECG for the same as I was worried if it could be any heart related problems, but my ECG report was normal even sonography and x Ray was normal, So I am still worried I s it because of heart problem or Gas problem.
Sir, I have been suffering from high b.p. For the last 9 years, now I feel erectile dysfunction during sexual intercourse. So if I consult u, can you prescribe me the medicines online for the same. My b.p. Is 150/95. Age is 30 yrs. And please also tell me weather medicines are allopathic or homeopathic or Ayurvedic.
Hello Doctor, I am having high blood pressure now. I am not finding any other impact due to this BP, seems everything is normal for my daily life. My BP reading is 170 by 130 now. Sometimes I feels like I am forgetting many things these days. Could you please suggest me how can I reduce my BP.
Hello sir, Sometimes I feel chest pain. And I feel something my BP low. My hands shivering, sweating,weakness, dizziness at the time of BP low. And I also feel that my left hand become so tired and weak. Infact I am also suffering from HLA b27 and PCOS. Kindly suggest me for chest pain. Is there anything related to heart. Thanks.
I am 27 years old female and mother of two. Usually I have joint pains and chest pain regularly. What should I do?
My 28 year, s son gets uneasy & feels high blood pressure only when if he has to give a small quantity of blood for any of blood tests whenever needed. It happened first time when I brought him to a lab for just to get his blood group only, when the nurse pricked the needle & took a little blood he felt dizziness & fell down at once, this happened when he was about 12 years of age. He also feels uneasy if & when he has to go to in any hospital for any work. Is there any solution for this? As he has to undergo various medical tests when to switch over his job. He is a Sr. Mech. Engineer in Cement industry now a days.
I had a heart attack 2 years back and one stent was implanted. Now am taking tab embeta tm and cap clopitorva. After the attack I feel having loss of memory and forgets things. How these happen?
Having pain at the bottom of my right chest where the ribs open. Last night I feel little pain and I thought everything will be alright till morning after sleep. But still I am facing some pain there. What to do?
I am having LDL of 192. How do I control that? I do have a proper food habit and I dnt eat junk. But I remain very stressed out because of work and am on clonopazam for almost 3 months now.
I have problem with my heart bit. Dat's too fast. 120normal nd extend to 180bit per second. What should I do for controlling it.
Hello doctor I am 42 year old married woman I have low blood pressure problem last two years what should I do please tell me doctor.
I am 48 years old male. I have two problems, one is the ear, from my childhood, my ears doesn't form wax, it is always dry and at times it becomes hard and when I try to remove the dry wax it hurts my ears get damaged. How to solve it. The second problem is triglyceride, how to reduce it and bring it to normal without medicines.
Your heart is the most important and vital organ of all and regulates the flow of heart to all parts of the body. Thus, the valves and the arteries which take the blood to your heart are also an important component in ensuring that the circulation is constant. Thus, any hindrance to this process will put a lot of pressure on your heart and lead to more serious problems in the long run. Coronary artery disease is one such problem and can seriously put the health of your heart at risk.
What is coronary heart disease?
Coronary arteries are very important blood vessels, which carry nutrients, blood and oxygen to your heart. If the level of bad cholesterol is high in your blood, it will start leaving deposits on the walls of the arteries which are commonly known as plaque. This plaque will start building up over time causing blockage of the arteries and disrupting proper blood flow. Excessive build up of the plaque may then rupture the lining of the plaque. This will then induce blood clotting and further prevent the normal flow of blood.
Primary symptoms may include
- Shortness of breath: This may occur while you are exercising or performing activities which are mildly exerting.
- Heart beats very hard and fast: Your heart may beat very hard and fast, especially when doing everyday activities such as climbing stairs or walking for a prolonged distance.
- Angina or chest pain: You may experience pain in your chest as if someone was pressing against it with a lot of force. Angina is also triggered due to stressful activities or even emotional stress. It usually occurs on the left or the middle of the chest and may even be felt in the back, arms, and neck.
- Heart attack: Heart attacks are the most common and the most serious complications of coronary heart disease. You would feel extreme pain, akin to crushing on your chest, shoulder, or arm. It may even be accompanied by jaw pain, and sweatiness.
Non invasive forms of treatment are always preferable rather than invasive surgeries or procedures to treat coronary heart disease, especially where the risk of serious complications such as heart attack are still on the lower side. Some of the treatments used for coronary heart disease are as follows:
- Making lifestyle changes: Quit smoking, reduce alcohol consumption along with consumption of regulated diet will automatically start cleaning plaque that has built up within the arteries. Losing weight also tends to help.
- Medications: Special medications can take care of cases wherein the deposits are still lesser and the plaque buildup can be removed without the requirement of extensive surgery. Anti-cholesterol medications are one example of this.
- Surgical procedures: These are usually employed when the blockage is severe and cannot be corrected by the conventional methods mentioned above. Some of the procedures are angioplasty, stent replacement, as well as coronary artery bypass surgery. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cardiologist and ask a free question.