Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
I started smoking a few months back and it continued for about 2 months. Now my flatmate is accusing me of giving her PCO (polycystic ovarian syndrome?). I think 2 months is very less time considering I smoked in my room and that too a max of 4-5 cigarettes a day. Is there any truth to what she is saying?
Hi doctor, I am 18 years old and I had a unprotected sex with my boyfriend on Dec 20th and immediately took an I-pill within an hour. From yesterday on ec 27th I had noticed some blood clots and thin bleeding unlike my periods. But the very next day it seems like my period blood but it is too thin. Moreover my Period date is on Jan 11 or 12 approx and my period is always irregular and very painful. So doctor, is I am pregnant? Or it is due to the hormonal changes due to dose of I pill. Please help me madam/sir. Thanking you.
Hi doc we are trying for baby from 1.5 years after marriage all test are normal semen analysis and mine hsg and follicular study but after inter course all sperms are leaked out from vagina so is that a problem please help.
My period not come on time it' s 15 days late n I check for pregnancy it' s negative what pills I have to take for it
I have my period date on 20 march its 25 today its late and I have white discharge no cramps I am worried.
If you are middle aged and can feel pain in your joints and can see them get inflamed and turn red, chances are that you suffer from rheumatoid arthritis. An early diagnosis can help control it through medication, lifestyle changes and exercise.
Exercise is one of the most important aspects of the treatment of this disease. Exercise has many benefits for a rheumatoid arthritis patient. Some of these are:
- Increased flexibility: Exercise helps relieve the stiffness caused by the disease and keeps your joints flexible.
- Stronger muscles and bones: This helps strengthen the muscles that support joints. It also helps strengthen bones by making them denser and thus preventing fractures.
- Pain management: When you exercise, the joints are kept flexible and the pain associated with moving them is reduced.
- A healthier heart: Rheumatoid arthritis increases the risk of suffering from heart disease. By exercising regularly, the heart muscles are kept healthy and there are lowered chances of heart diseases.
- More energy: Exercising boosts energy production, helps you sleep better and makes you a happier person.
Before you begin exercising consult your doctor to see what kind of exercises are suitable for you and what should be avoided.
Your exercise plan should cover these three points:
- Cardio: Avoid high impact exercises like running on paved roads and instead create a low impact exercise routine for yourself. Walking, swimming and cycling are good forms of exercise to increase your heart rate. Try and exercise for 30 minutes a day.
- Flexibility: Exercise is the only way to fight stiffness in joints. Do gentle stretches that are relaxing and do not hurt. Stretching a good way to warm up before cardio but should never be hurried. If a muscle starts paining while you re stretching it, stop immediately.
- Strength training: This sort of exercise helps build muscle strength and can be done in a gym or at home. Lifting hand held weights, working with resistance bands and using your own weight to create resistance are some ways of strength training. Start by doing these exercises every alternate day. As your muscles get stronger, you can increase the number of sets of each exercise. Avoid heavy weight lifting. The important part of exercising is to be regular. Exercising with a friend can help you stay motivated. Setting goals for yourself in terms of number of hours a week can also help keep you moving.
In our 3 years marriage my wife got two miscarriage within two years. After that on doctor consultation we do all test like hsg also semen test. All these tests are now fine but since last 6 months we are trying to conceive but there is no result. Can yoy please help us.
1) Save electricity, save money
Ÿ Switch off when not in use.
Plugged in chargers waste power, so switch off if not charging!Computer in sleep mode draw power, so shut it down at night
Ÿ Replace incandescent bulbs with LED Bulbs.They are 80% cheaper to run and healthier than CFL bulbs.
Ÿ Use star rated appliances..Air conditioner, washing machine, refrigerator. They save power in the long run.
Ÿ Don't use the dryer , just hang clothes to dry.
Ÿ Keep refrigerator in shaded part of room , that way less power is used to cool.
Ÿ Use microwave for reheating rather than conventional ovens, definitely less electricity consumption with microwave usage.
Ÿ Stop opening the oven to check repeatedly, it causes heat to be lost.
Ÿ Decide what you want out of the fridge..don't keep it open, while you think!
Ÿ Use cold water for washing clothes in washing machine.Upto 40$ per year may be saved in your power bills by this little change.
Ÿ Use fully loaded washing machine and dishwashers before running them.
2) Save water
Water is a finite resource of ghis world.Use it with care.
Ÿ Close the tap when brushing your teeth, and other chores.Dont keep it running
Ÿ Use a low flow shower head.You can also try using the bucket and mug Method!
Ÿ Use a low flow flush .You may save upto 160,000litre water per year
Ÿ Fix the drip.Wastage of water upto 192 gallons per year may be avoided, by stopping the dripping tap.
Ÿ Collect water used to wash fruits, vegetables, pulses etc, and use it to water your plants.
3)Use green indoor plants to purify indoor air.
Indoor plants like peace lily and Areca palms remove formaldehyde and benzene fumes from indoor air.
4) Reuse, Recycle, up cycle your stuff at home.The less you discard the less stuff ends up in the landfill.
5) Make large furniture buying decisions strictly from, eco friendly sustainable furniture sources.Furniture's are expensive .Buy after planning
So this decision should be taken with much care
Bamboo furniture's are eco friendly ,as bamboo is a fast growing sustainable grass and not wood.Reclaimed wood, Stainless steel furniture's are green choices which are not too expensive.
You can shop from Craig list , eBay and refurbish your finds.Just take care if it's painted furniture, the paint may contain leas, so proper care needs to be taken while repainting.
6) Save petrol
Ÿ Use a carpool
Ÿ Regularly servicing the car will ensure less fuel wastage
Ÿ Empty the trunk, it increase fuel efficiency.
7) When out shopping carry your own reusable shopping bag.
That way you avoid buying the plastic or paper bag the the store may be giving or Selling!
8) Save paper
Ÿ Pay tax online and ask for an ex receipt.
Ÿ Pay tour bills online.
Ÿ But your train and plain tickets online.
Ÿ Buy your movie tickets online.
Ÿ Buy ebooks, used books
Ÿ Stop buying newspaper and read the news online.
Ÿ Print on both sides of the paper.
Ÿ Use cloth napkins instead of paper ones.
9) Take the stairs and not the elevator. Good for your health and the health of the environment.
10)Buy local, as far as possible. The lower the charge of transportation , the more money you save and less is your carbon footprint.
We spend the major portion of a 24 hour timespan at home.The healthier the home environment the better it is for your health..
Take one step at a time .Make one small change everyday.Soon you will not only be making your home green ,eco friendly and healthy, but also be inspiring others to make the change.
Write to me if you want specific information about Healthy home, lifestyle health care. I love hearing from my readers.