Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Lalit Kumar Mehta
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Lalit Kumar MehtaYour feedback matters!
While I try to do sex with my girlfriend it pains a lot to her. Its almost 3 years we do not have done sex. Its 1st tym sex. Suggest me something that doesn't pain her.
Sir can I drink water after eating eggs. Most people say that water is nor allowed after eating eggs.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I am 61 years old and had angioplasty about 10 years back. Recently I came to know that sunflower oil is not good for lipid profile contrary to the popular belief. Then which are relatively better edible oils for heart patients.
My husband have coughing for 2 months. Not relief to any medicine and their all test reports are normal please suggest to me any medication relief to him.
I am from palakkad, Now here temp 40° +, That cause we have too much urin problem, how to we will clear the problem's, This time which quantity want to drink water?
My niece is only 2 & half months and within 4-6 days of her birth Paediatrician suggested to get the heart checked at our convenience. Yesterday, we did the Eco & it was diagnosed that the she needs Balloon Pulmonary Valvoplanty or the heart will be continue to damage. We are afraid that at this such a young age this surgery is necessary? Please let me know your contact details to share the report for proper diagnosis & Dr. From Lybrate can suggest st a true way forward.
Hi Sir, Can I give Patanjali Medhavati to my son 3 years old along with homeopaths medicine maintaining time difference? If yes how much should be the time difference between dose of homeopathy and ayurvedic medicine, kindly advise he is suffering from mild autism and is having MERCURY and calcium carbonica currently. Appreciate your help on this.
The incidences of kidney ailments, be it an acute renal failure, chronic kidney disease or end-stage renal disease (a severe kidney disorder that can trigger fatal consequences) are on a rise like never before. It is a wrong notion that only medicines can safeguard your kidneys from a diseased condition. Some simple tips and lifestyle modifications which, if practiced diligently, can go a long way to maintain the kidney health, keeping various kidney problems at bay.
- Regular health check-ups: It is a well-known fact that medical conditions such as diabetes, hypertension or hypercholesterolemia often plays a catalytic role interfering with the proper functioning of the kidneys. Thus, individuals with any of the mentioned ailments should be extra careful about their health and carry out the necessary precautionary measures to keep the diseased condition under control. In fact, every person (healthy or not) should go for regular health checkups and screenings. When it comes to your health, it is better to be safe than to regret lifelong.
- Keep the body hydrated: In addition to a myriad of health benefits, drinking water throughout the day (preferably 8-10 glasses of water daily) contributes notably to shield the kidneys from damages. A well-hydrated body also enhances the filtering capacity of the kidneys to a notable extent.
- Quit smoking immediately: The deleterious consequences of smoking are known to all and sundry. Prolonged and uncontrolled smoking often leads to the hardening of the arteries which, in turn, plays a contributing role resulting in Nephrosclerosis. Quit smoking before it affects your health and kidneys beyond repair and treatment.
- Choose your diet wisely: When it comes to kidney health, some foods, especially those rich in phosphorus, sodium, dairy products and meat (source of animal protein), coffee and other caffeinated drinks, synthetic and artificial sweeteners (particularly Aspartame, Saccharine), to name a few, can affect the kidneys with inimical consequences. Instead, opt for the foods such as spices (onion, garlic), fruits (apples, peaches, watermelon, grapefruit, cranberries, strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, blackberries, cherries), cruciferous vegetables (cauliflower, cabbage), olive oil, probiotics which are all known to boost the kidney health.
- Maintain your body weight: Various research suggests that obesity, especially morbid or severely obese people stand a higher risk of suffering from kidney disorders. Thus, one should make efforts to stay fit and keep their body weight within a healthy range. Avoid being a couch potato. Regular exercise and physical activities can work wonders to control the body weight.
- Stress and anxiety, a nemesis: Severe stress, left unattended for long, can give rise to many physical and mental complications including hypertension and kidney problems. Thus, effective measures should be implemented to reduce or manage stress. While meditation and yoga are known to have a soothing and refreshing effect on the mind and the body, following a healthy sleep cycle (sleep early and wake up early in the morning with at least 6-8 hours of daily sleep) can also help to lower the stress to a great extent.