Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. L.K.C SinhaYour feedback matters!
I am taking vilano40. Doctor gave me melazeep20 for Sos. I forget to take vilano40. Today. I am feeling I could die in sleep .if I sleep by heart attack. Should I take melazeep0. 25.ow. As I wake up early at 7.please advice.
I have pain in my back and chest from 7 days. It becomes too much in midnight. What are the solutions of back and chest pain?
I am suffering from dry cough and had a chest pain since last 4 days and also have a headache and stomachache too. Can you please suggest me what to do in this situation?
I am having pain at right side of stomach I have done sonography also the reports say its swelling. Bp also dripping also always high.
What is symptom of High blood Pressure does it require immediate attention? What is the diet plan to control the blood pressure?
My father at the age of 68 diagnosed with pancreatic cancer on august15. As some blood veins involved wibul not done. To remove the obstruction in deodanam bypass surgery done. 9 cycles of palliative chemo administered. Now past one month he suffering by fever. When we gave paracetamol fever raised 2 points then decreased. He taking 3 tablets daily.
I am sixty years old male retired from government service but unfortunately without pension. I am taking BP tables morning and evening to control by BP as Glycomet thrice in a day for controlling my sugar which is on the higher side after food. I am not getting sleep in the night. What is the remedy for getting a good sleep?
Hi m geetika. M 17. Kabhi kabhi mere chest mein bhut pain hota hai even that tym inhaling is tough. So plzz tell me whts the reason of chest pain also with some medicines. Thanks.
I am 20 years old male. I have blood pressure problem from last one year. I can take 2 dose tab of stamblo 5 mg and olmezest 2 mg per day. But not progress yet.
I'm 48yrs old man. Having the following ailments such as ESR 42, SGOT 46, SGPT 81, GAMMA GT 663, HDL 63, LDL 194, TRIGLYCERIDES 181, TOTAL CHOLESTEROL 272. URIC ACID 7.7, LIVER ENLARGED., PANCREAS IS ECHOGENIC BULKY. GALL BLADDER IS SEEN IN CONTRACTED STATE WITH DIFFUSE WALL THICKENING 5.6MM. POST VOID RESIDUAL URINE VOLUME IS 41.3ML.
I am suffering from dry cough from last 2 weeks. I have chest problems in heart whenever I cough hard. Can you suggest me what should be done?
Hi. I'm suffering from high BP since couple of days, then doctor advised me to avoid salty items as much as you can. Then again visit for 2nd check up after 1 week. If it will continue then you have to take medicine, which I don't want to opt now, because it should be continued then forever. So, please suggest some useful tips for the same to get rid of this as soon as possible. Regards,
Hi. I am Ravinder singh. L am studying in 12class l am I'll from last two weeks. There is pain in my chest please suggest some remedies.
Three months back I was diagnosed with left and lipid profile. Result was quite high. doctor gave medicine. After one month my result was perfect. But for now its been one month since I left my medicine I recently checked my left and lipid. The result was not normal. Derails r given below. Sgpt-64 Sgot-40 Ggt-87 triglyceride-189 Ldl-145 Vldl-37.8 Hdl-64.6 Total cholesterol-258 I do exercise for half an hour. My diet is also good. But I do not know what's the reason for d above result. please suggest me advice so that my lipid and lft be normal. I do not drink.
I am suffering with pain a little bit for 2 or 3 minutes in heart why? What should I do for this. One day I contact a person ayurvedic doctor he said there a walls problem in the heart What should I do.
From last 4 days I am having bubbles and foam in urine. In my urine test albumin traced. I go through rft and 24 hr protein test. And reports are normal. Please suggest me what could be the reason of bubbles and urine and how I can reduce or stop it.
Complications in the heart valve occur when the functioning of the heart valve is impaired. Valves of the heart allow the blood to flow in one direction and prevent the blood from flowing back into the ventricles of the heart.
Heart valve diseases can be classified as follows:
- Valvular stenosis: This condition occurs when the valves of the heart does not open completely due to stiffness. As the opening is narrow, the heart has to work hard to pump blood. This condition may lead to heart failure.
- Valvular insufficiency: This is a condition where the valve does not close tightly. This causes some of the blood to flow back to the valve. As this condition deteriorates, the heart has to work harder to pump blood.
Types and Causes of valve diseases:
- Acquired valve disease: The structure of the valve changes due to various infections or rheumatic fever. Rheumatic fever is caused by bacterial infection that had not been treated. It tends to occur in children and cause inflammation of the valve.
- Congenital valve disease: This condition usually affects the pulmonary valve where the size of the valve is abnormal.
- Bicuspid aortic valve disease: It is a type of valve disease that impairs the aortic valve. Instead of the regular three cusps, the bicuspid valve only has two. This may cause the valve to be stiff or cause it to leak.
- Mitral valve prolapse: This condition causes the valve to flop back when the heart contracts. This condition also causes the leaflets of the valve to turn irregularly and cause it to stretch. This condition causes the valve to leak.
Symptoms: The symptoms of valve diseases are as follows:
- Weakness: This condition may cause weakness and cause severe discomfort while performing daily activities.
- Palpitations: Symptoms such as irregular heartbeats, skipped beats and rapid heart rhythm occurs in this condition.
- Rapid weight gain: This condition can cause you to gain weight very rapidly.
- It may cause swelling in your ankles, abdomen and feet.
- This condition causes shortness of breath.