Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Yoga & Naturopathy Specialists in India. You will find Yoga & Naturopathy Specialists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Yoga & Naturopathy Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Yoni Prakshalanam Treatment
Beauty Enhancement Procedures
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Siddha Marma Treatment
Tantra Yoga Treatment
Treatment Of Restenosis
Yoga During Pregnancy
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Treating Post Bypass Surgery Blockages
Preventing Post Bypass Surgery Blockages
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Submit a review for Dr. KrishnaYour feedback matters!
Nice and knowledgeable doctor. I got my cervical cured in just 20days. Therapist are also vry polite and soft spoken. Great ambience, full marks to this clinic. Thank you doctor. Will recommend everyone.
I have thyroid but I am not sure whether I have hyo or hyper thyroid? which is more safe? I feel I have hypo because I am getting plumpy.
My daughter age 15 (height 4.5 ft) (weight 60 kg) please suggest me a tips or medicine for weight loss and height increase,
Hello sir, I am having serious headache and fever from. So many days. But none of the medicines working good for me. Van you please suggest one of the medicines for me so that I can get rid of this headache. Thank you in advance.
Hello my age is17 and I got a white patch on my forehead since 1 month. What could be the reason for dis. Please can I knw.
Cystic fibrosis is a genetic condition, which primarily affects the lungs and persistence of this condition might lead to severe breathing problems and loss of lung function. If you have inherited two copies of the defective gene from your parents, you are likely to suffer from this disease. Cystic Fibrosis causes a buildup of thick mucus in your lungs and affects other organs such as the kidneys, pancreas and the intestines in your body.
It isn't very uncommon as one out of fifty people in Asia is a carrier of this disease. The disease gets its name from the cysts formed in the pancreas of the sufferer. However, this disease can be detected by testing the quantity of salt present in your sweat. Prenatal testing for Fibrosis is another method to test if your newborn is likely to contract a lung infection.
Complications faced due to cystic fibrosis include:
- Serious sinus infections
- Serious damage in lungs due to inflammation and incessant infection
- Complication in breaking down protein
- Respiratory tract contamination
If you observe one or more of the following symptoms, you might be suffering from Cystic Fibrosis:
- Salty-tasting skin
- Bowel obstruction caused due to meconium ileus (obstruction of the bowels)
- Mucus amiss in your alveoli
- Persistent coughing with phlegm discharge
- Shortness of breath while engaging in a physical task
- Stunted or measly growth despite healthy lifestyle habits
- Infertility in males
If you're suffering from cystic fibrosis, there isn't any particular treatment which is recommended due to the varying degrees of it found in people. However, consultation with a medical practitioner and an individualised treatment plan can help you minimise the risks and lead a better life.
Some therapies you can opt for are:
- Airway clearance: This therapy helps sift the thick layer of mucus around your organs. Some people have also chosen to use the inflatable vest which vibrates around your chest, thereby, thinning and loosening the layer of mucus.
- Inhaled medicines: Another breakthrough in the field of respiratory medicine, this method requires the patient to sniff a liquid consisting of mist, which is inhaled with the aid of a nebuliser. This method is known to be beneficial for opening airways.
- Pancreatic enzyme supplements: Along with multivitamins, these specially designed supplements are known to cater to your pancreas with the much-needed nutrients and they need to be consumed with every meal. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pulmonologist.