Treatment of Neurological Problems
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Bach Flower Aroma Therapy
Siddha Marma Treatment
Beauty Enhancement Procedures
Yoga During Pregnancy
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Tantra Yoga Treatment
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Yoni Prakshalanam Treatment
Treating Post Bypass Surgery Blockages
Submit a review for Naturopathy Dental and YogaYour feedback matters!
Nice and knowledgeable doctor. I got my cervical cured in just 20days. Therapist are also vry polite and soft spoken. Great ambience, full marks to this clinic. Thank you doctor. Will recommend everyone.
I was having fungal infection in hair last year, it started from eyebrows and then it got in hair. I took medicines and it got cured. But now again I am having fungal infection in hair. What can be the cause of this and what can I do now? Shall I take allopathy medicine again. I took unscruff shampoo with some tonic last time, can it be the cause of leucorhhea.
I had anal sex with my girlfriend and from the I got my mouth dry and I had my hiv test and also my girlfriend too but both are non reactive, now i'm confused then whats going on with me.
I got suddenly belly fat apart from I am fit and 5n. please suggest me the best as it looks not good as far as personality is concern. Waiting for your reply.
Hi. I am 25 years female and my weight is 58. I want to lose my weight. I want to tips on how to do dieting with indian and exercises to lose weight.
Hi Myself asif Age 21 Meri samasya ye hai ki Mera kalai (wrist) bilkul hi patla ,(thin) hai aur jaise ki kisi bachche (child) ka hota hai. Ungli (finger) bhi bahut patli hai aur badan (body) bhi nhi badh (not growth) raha hai. Aise me mujhe koi aisi dwa (medicine) homeopathy, ayurvedic ya allopathy me batayein jiska koi side effect na ho aur mera kalai bhi mota ho jaye ungliya (fingers) bhi moti ho jaye aur mai bilkul smart aur healthy dikhne lgu. Mai bahut kuch khata hu phir bhi badan me nhi lgta jaise roz kaju, badam,kishmish aur akhrot, dudh,cornflake, rivital aur protein supplement aur roz gym bhi jata hu exercise karta hu phir bhi meri kalai patli hi hai aur ungli bhi. Kuch bhi karke mera kalai aur ungli mota karne ke upaye aur dwa ke naam aur saath me treatment batayein jo ki zyada mahanga na ho kyunki mera budget bhi kam hai. Mai maximum 3000 tak spend kar paunga. Utne me jo bhi treatment ho sake batayein. Kripya rate btane par bura na maane. I am sorry to tell you my last budget. Please koi health wali dwa suggest karein. Dwa ka naam zaroor batayein Treatment aur dwa lene ka time table zarur batayein. Dwa asar karne par mai apki recommanded fee zaroor dunga apni khushi se lekin please pahle fee nhi pahle dwa sir treatment batayein. Thank you. Agar kisi baat se bura lga ho to sorry.
Are you looking for an ideal treatment and management for various kinds of headaches? Do you suffer from migraine headaches? You should opt for Ayurvedic treatment, which is considered to be very effective in dealing with headaches of various types.
Migraine is a form of headache that is known as Sooryavata according to Ayurvedic principles. Such headaches worsen during sunrise, peak during the afternoon and tend to reduce during evening. Migraine occurs because of an excessive stimulation of blood vessels in the brain. A person affected with migraine is likely to experience nausea and vomiting, along with a throbbing headache on one side of the head. Migraine headaches can be caused due to hormonal changes, allergy from certain food items or excess stress. Apart from regular exercises and a proper diet, the most effective Ayurvedic remedies for dealing with migraine headaches are as follows:
- Shirolepa or the applications of herbal pastes on the head is effective for pacifying pitta dosha. Camphor, jatasmansi, and sandalwood are also effective.
- Shiro Dhara, an Ayurvedic therapy, where a thin stream of liquid is poured over your scalp is helpful.
- Taila dhara is effective for migraine headaches as well, in which oils such as chandanadi taila and ksheerabala taila are used for treatment.
Cluster headaches refer to headaches on one side of the head. It is known as Suryavartham according to Ayurveda. These consist of a series of short, but painful headaches, stretched over weeks or months together. Such headaches occur because of disruptions in the nervous system. Usually, the pain starts early in the morning in the eyes. There are several Ayurvedic remedies for the management of cluster headaches. Some of them are as follows:
- Use an ointment or paste made of dried ginger and Kermpferia.
- Use a paste of Indian aloe vera, asafoetida and coriander for pain relief.
- Grind cumin seeds and mix it with lemon juice. Keep the mixture on the painful area of your head for quick relief.
- Have coconut water.
Any form of headache, which tends to reoccur after some time instead of ending is referred to as recurrent headache. There are several Ayurvedic remedies for the effective management of recurrent headaches. They as are as follows:
- Boil one teaspoon of haritaki powder in water and drink it.
- Massage your neck gently using warm calamus root oil.
- Lie down with your nostrils parallel to the ceiling, and apply sesame oil in your nostrils. This is known as nasal therapy.
There are several other Ayurvedic remedies that are effective in dealing with all forms of headaches. You should consult an Ayurvedic practitioner for getting the most ideal remedy for your problem.
The branch of plastic surgery that is generally used for the treatment of burns and other wounds is known as reconstructive plastic surgery. There are numerous surgical methods that fall under this category, which is effectively used to treat these injuries and the related issues that they cause.
What are medical issues caused by burns and wounds?
Some of the most frequently occurring issues that stem from burns and similar wounds are as follows:
- Restriction of mobility
- Aesthetic disfigurement and scarring
- Loss of sensation in the affected area
The different issues are caused by varying kinds of burns and injuries and, hence, each case must be approached in a different manner for remedy.
Different kinds of plastic surgeries that are used for treatment
Depending on the nature of the injury, your plastic surgeon may opt for any of the following surgical methods for treating the problem.
1. Skin grafting
In this procedure, skin is removed from one part of the body and transplanted to the affected area. This method is used for the treatment of burns. There are two types of this surgical procedure - one removes a few layers from the dermis of the donor area (split-thickness graft) while the other removes the entire dermis (full-thickness graft). Recovery time depends on the kind of procedure used. Skin grafting is occasionally used for breast and nose reconstruction as well.
This type of surgery makes the use of a microscope in reconstructive procedures for working on minuscule veins, arteries, and nerves for repairing damaged areas. Microsurgery is often used alongside other surgical procedures for re-attaching body parts, relieving paralysis of the face and in the reconstruction of breasts.
3. Tissue expansion
This method is used to induce the growth of extra skin on the body that can be used for reconstructive purposes. This is done by inserting a balloon expander underneath the skin that slowly gets filled with saline solution and makes the skin swell. This excess skin is then used for correction or reconstruction of the affected area.
4. Free flap procedure
This procedure involves the transfer of skin, bone, muscle and blood supply from the donor area to the damaged area for repairing purposes. Microsurgery is often performed alongside this treatment method, which is used most frequently for breast reconstruction or after the removal of cancer from the neck or head. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon.
There would only be a handful of people who are happy with the way their skin looks. While acne and pimples are the concerns at a younger age, but with age the concerns shift to dark circles and pigmentation. Both light and dark pigments become worrisome, and one continuously looks for ways to manage them.
The skin has a pigment called melanin, which is responsible for the color; more the melanin component, darker the skin complexion. This can either decrease or increase and can affect people of any age or gender. Whether or not you will be a victim of pigmentation depends on genetics, sun exposure, skin care regime, hormonal changes (puberty, pregnancy), stress levels and hormonal changes. While hyperpigmentation is very common with old age, hypopigmentation is not very normal and it is advisable to seek medical attention to rule out more serious underlying diseases. The most common types of hyperpigmentation include:
- Lentigo: It is also known as multiple freckles, if caused exclusively due to sun exposure, it is called solar lentigines or dark spots or age spots.
- Melasma: This is caused by hormonal changes, especially during pregnancy.
- Minimizing sun damage is the first and most important step in reducing onset and severity of pigmentation. Use a sunscreen that at least has an SPF of 15 regularly. It is not just on sunny days that the sun causes damage. If you are heading out (even cloudy days), it means the sun can damage you. Avoid sun exposure as much as possible if you know you are prone to pigmentation.
- Regular use of scrubs and exfoliators ensures the buildup of dead cells is removed, which itself leads to hyperpigmentation in many people. For dry or sensitive skin, exfoliate 1 to 2 times a week. For oily skin, exfoliate 2 to 3 times a week. Try to avoid scrubs on acne as the abrasive effect can worsen the condition.
Treatment for Hyperpigmentation-
Pigmentation issues run in the family and if your mother and grandmother had it, it is very likely you are prone for hyperpigmentation too. In these cases, aggressive skin care routine can help improve appearance. Ensure that the skin care products used contain at least an SPF of 15 and other active ingredients like alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs). The glycolic and lactic acids are examples of AHAs, which aid in removing dead cells that form on the skin. This produces a clearer skin with lesser discoloration. Vitamin C and E and kojic acid are also effective for treating hyperpigmentation. Other dermatological treatments-
- Chemical Peels: Chemical Peels are a more intensive treatment used in cases of more persistent pigmentation or to hasten the lightening effects of the topical prescription products. Peels work by exfoliating the upper-most layer of your skin and the dark area with it. There are many different types of peels and they are usually solutions that the dermatologist applies to the skin.
- Medication: Topical treatments such as hydroquinone, azelaic acid, corticosteroids, tretinoin cream, GA, and trichloroacetic acid. Skin whitening products are used for clinical treatment of postinflammatory hyperpigmentation.
In addition to these, ensure you eat a healthy diet with loads of fresh fruits and vegetables, stay hydrated, reduce sun exposure, and you surely will have be able to deal with pigmentation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.
Homeopathy is ideal for all ages for most of ailments acting a better substitute for antibiotics, anti allergic other kinds of medicine. Today most common problem especially in children is cold ; cough which is due to lack of immunity to fight against infections in our surroundings.
Homoeopathy acts as a best source of medicine to boost immunity fight against infections.
Homoeopathy also offers treatment in all allergic, acute long lasting chronic diseases by improving immunity.
Dark spots may occur due to acne,
Allergies, injuries or excess production of melanin which in turn is the result of ageing, excess exposure to the sun or genetic factors. Dark spots are embarrassing especially when you have them on the visible parts of your body like your face and arms.
Home remedies are the most economic and effective way to treat dark spots. They also give you a glowing and a younger looking skin.
Home Remedies for Black Spots on Your Face
Take 4 tbsp of buttermilk and 2 tbsp of tomato juice and then mix well.
Apply the liquid and then wash your face. Both have bleaching properties and it remove these dark spots very easily. The black spots on face do not look good. Therefore, apply this method to look clean and clear.
Soak 10 almonds in a bowl of milk and keep overnight.
You must ground the almonds after you peel the skin. Also, add 1 tbsp of sandalwood powder and ½ tbsp honey. Make a fine paste and apply on the face. Keep it for 30 minutes and then you must wash it off.
For skin exfoliation, the oatmeal powder is just best.
You can apply this oatmeal mask and remove all the patchiness from your face. Take some oats and grind and then add 3 tbsp lemon juice to make the paste. Scrub it on the face and then wash with warm water.
You can place the potato slice on the dark spots and keep them for a few minutes.
Then, you must wash your face with lukewarm water. Grate the potato and mix with honey and then apply on the face. It will definitely show you the bright result.
5. Aloe Vera
It has many medicinal properties and you can remove all the dark spots from the face.
Apply the Aloe Vera gel directly on the face, massage slowly and then sees the beneficial result. Now, you know how to remove dark spots with the help of Aloe Vera and witness the beneficial result.
It is a single item which is effective for all types of problems.
It can reduce sun spots, dark spots and patchiness from the skin. Take some milk, lemon juice and turmeric. Apply the paste on the spots and keep it for a few minutes and then wash it nicely.
Some dark spots are very hard to remove and you can consult with a dermatologist to get the desired result.
Headache or cephalgia, though is not a serious disease, but the condition has become a part of our daily life for most most of us. Homeopathy form of medicine classifies the headache into two major types i.e. primary headache and secondary headache. Sinusitis, excessive stress and strain to spinal cord or neck due to improper posturing are the major cause for primary headaches.
Secondary headaches are just the warning signal of any other serious pathological disease condition in our body. It might be because of any trauma in head, craniotomy surgeries, and compression of nerve endings because of growing tumour in neck or brain.
Homeopathy is an ancient form of medicine which identifies the exact cause of headache for the person and treats accordingly. Thus, the treatment modalities change from one individual to the other.
Homeopathic medicines for headache:
Belladonna, Pulsatilla, Nux vomica, Bryonia, Gelsemium, iris, Sanguinaria and spigelia are the commonly used homeopathic medicine to treat any type of headache even if it is migraine.
Homeopathy also advices certain self care remedies to relieve headache
- Exercises and massage: Doing exercises and massages improve the circulation and thereby relieve the headache.
- Proper posturing: Identify the postures that causes excessive muscle contraction and strain to the neck and spinal cord. Maintaining good posture helps in relieving headache because of muscle contractions.
- Rest: Headache indicates that your body is lacking adequate rest. Relax and sleep to relieve headache is the best natural way to calm your body from stress.
- Eat small frequent meals: Headache sometimes may also occur as a result of low glucose level so split your meals and have as small frequent feeds. Include foods such as spinach, olive oil and tofu or pumpkin seeds for person who get headache as a result of hypoglycaemic effect.
- Cold compress: Applying ice pack over your forehead helps in relieving the nagging type of headache.
- Stay hydrated : Dehydration is the main cause of headache so have frequent sips of water to maintain the hydration status. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath and ask a free question.