Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Komal SukhijaYour feedback matters!
If a old person having clotting in their leg and he has diabetes problem also but in these days it is normal so why this happens?
Dear doctor, My mother is high BP patient and sugar patient, so please tell me how to control bp or sugar with natural way or fruit. Kya sugar patient ko wine pina chahiye. thoda bahut.
How can I prevent diabetic with out taking medicine using only food types? Is it possible? Pls note already I am using medicine daily.
I am tech lead in a reputed software company, I am diabetic type 1 and depend upon insulin novarapid. I have to move to usa for 3 years but scared. The insulin cost will be to expensive over there. Is there no remedy for diabetes type 1?
Gd evng sir& madam. Dis is akbar I have a query about my grandfather as he is suffering from alzheimer's disease&Dementia. As he is also a diabetic&bp patient. He is suffering from dementia since 4 years. He is unable neither urinate nor have food himself. At present my grand mother is suffering a lot because of him. I would like to know the best treatment according to his present situation.
Sir, my uric acid level is about 6.00. Please write me homeopathic med for lower the level of uric acid.
I am suffering from diabetes, recently I have got sugar attack ,now I am recovering ,but my mental problems are increasing. While lying on bed I always used to shake hand and making counting to 1 to 100. I am also having cough problem. Please tell me good cough syrup ,cough problem is increasing day by day. I am feeling breathlessness while taking to any body. Please help me to improve my mental health.
My mother is 55 years old. She has diabetes from last 18 years. Also a heart patient. She got two stents already. Her joints pain a lot. Please suggest a diet plan.
Hello doctor my father (60 years) suffering from sugar since from 10 years now he has tested blood n report says creatinine is 1.7 urea 60 calcium 9.8 and avg blood glucose 274 mg/dl please suggest.
I am 30 year old male married since 4 yrs. From last 2 years I am suffering from hypothyroidism and increase in TSH LEVEL. I am taking thyroxine sodium 100 mg regularly, but my weight and waist increasing constantly my weight is 95 kg now, and I am also suffering from increased sleep and I am feeling unfresh after waking up. Pls help me.
I have doing sitting jobs. I have gain weight approximate 22 kg in last 2 months. And also suffering from headache, diabetes .so please consults as soon as possible.
I am taking thyroid medicine 50 mg from 8 months. I would like to reduce it. I walk for at least half an hour daily. Usually I walk for one and a half hour in a day. Please suggest some remedy.
The fallopian tubes are not mere passages for the egg to travel from the ovaries to the uterus. It is here that conception occurs and hence healthy fallopian tubes are essential for the fertilization of an egg.
Damaged fallopian tubes are the most common cause of infertility. This damage can fall under three categories.
- Blocked fallopian tubes
- One blocked and one open fallopian tube
- Tubal scarring
The third is usually an effect of pelvic infections or natural healing after a pelvic surgery. Sadly, in most cases, this condition is discovered only after infertility has been diagnosed. Other causes of fallopian tubal scarring include:
- STDs such as chlamydia trachomatis and neisseria gonorrhea
- Adhesions caused by ruptured ovarian cysts
- A history of ectopic pregnancies
Fallopian tubal scarring has no recognizable symptoms. Chronic pelvic pain is the only known symptom of this damage and that too can be seen only in severe cases of tubal scarring. On diagnosing infertility, your doctor will perform one of these tests to determine the condition of your fallopian tubes.
- Hysterosalpingogram: This is a type of X-ray. Your doctor will open the vagina with a speculum and inject a liquid into the uterus with the help of a catheter. If the liquid does not pass through the fallopian tubes, it is said to be blocked. This however, does not say much about tubal scarring.
- Laparoscopy: A small incision is made below the belly button and a slim, flexible tube with a camera is passed through the incision. This gives your doctor a clear view of the condition of your fallopian tubes. A laparoscopy can also be used to rule out other causes of infertility such as endometriosis or blocked fallopian tubes.
Treatment for infertility caused by tubal scarring is of two types:
- Surgery: This is suggested in cases where tubal scarring is minimal. Depending on the intensity and placement of scar tissue, your doctor may decide to perform one of many types of surgeries. He may choose to remove the scarred section of the fallopian tube, create a new opening (in case of blockages) or rebuild the damaged edges of the fallopian tubes.
- In Vitro Fertilization(IVF): Women with badly scarred fallopian tubes usually have poor chances of conceiving naturally. Hence, IVF is the preferred treatment route. However, your doctor may still advise you to undergo surgery and remove the damaged tubes prior to IVF to prevent the tubes from filling with fluid.