Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Yoga & Naturopathy Specialists in India. You will find Yoga & Naturopathy Specialists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Yoga & Naturopathy Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Yoni Prakshalanam Treatment
Beauty Enhancement Procedures
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Siddha Marma Treatment
Tantra Yoga Treatment
Yoga During Pregnancy
Submit a review for Dr. karanYour feedback matters!
I am 19 year old girl. I have to loose my weight, being obes is so very unusual. I hate people calling me fat names because of my overweight. Please suggest me some ways through which I could loose some weight and become fit.
I have headache from last few days. I tried medicines but I haven't got good results. What should I do?
I am 23 years old weighing 50 kg. I am planning to eat 3 bananas everyday. Can it help me to gain weight?
I'm not eating any fast food but I'm become so fatty everyday so can you tell me how to stop get fatty myself & lose my body weight?
I am 17 years old. I am a dancer. I've been dieting bit as in not consuming much calories. Just eating what is necessary. I can't see any changes in my body weight. But my cheeks are flattening day by day. The chubbiness of my cheeks are gone and bones can be seen. What should I do to my face.?
I am unable to loose weight my height is short and I am gaining lots of weight whats the most convenient way to. Loose weight.
1. Loose weight. Can reduce fatty tissue in the back of the throat and decrease or even stop snoring.
2. Exercise can also help to stop snoring. As well aiding weight loss, exercising your arms, legs, and abs, for example, also leads to toning the muscles in your throat, which in turn can lead to less snoring.
3. Quit smoking. Smoking irritates the membranes in the nose and throat which can block the airways and cause snoring.
4. Avoid alcohol, sleeping pills, and sedatives because they relax the muscles in the throat and interfere with breathing.
5. Establish regular sleep patterns. Create a healthy bedtime ritual with your partner and stick to it.
6. Clear nasal passages. If you have a stuffy nose, rinse sinuses with saline before bed. If you have allergies, reduce dust mites and pet dander in your bedroom or use an allergy medication. Pt nasoclear nasal drop inboth nostril before sllep.
7. Keep bedroom air moist. Dry air can irritate membranes in the nose and throat, so if swollen nasal tissues are the problem, a humidifier may help.
8. Change your sleeping position. Elevating your head four inches may ease breathing and encourage your tongue and jaw to move forward. Sleep on your side instead of your back.
9. Try an anti-snoring mouth appliance.
10 throat exercises to prevent snoring
A. Repeat each vowel (a-e-i-o-u) out loud for three minutes a few times a day
B. Place the tip of your tongue behind your top front teeth. Slide your tongue backwards for three minutes a day.
C. Close your mouth and purse your lips. Hold for 30 seconds.
D. With mouth open, move jaw to the right and hold for 30 seconds. Repeat on left side.
E. With mouth open, contract the muscle at the back of your throat repeatedly for 30 seconds.