Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. Karan GroverYour feedback matters!
I have a problem in my back. Pain is there in my backbone we can say spine. Am I suffering from slip disk I am afraid. please suggest what is this and what solution is there.
(bending leg is foremost for reducing stiffness) but also stretching straight legs, stretching side ways, etc exercises does its also help in anyway reducing stiffening of leg ?
I am 34 yrs old and I am working in the store, working around 6 hrs daily due to this reason leg will pain or what?
I'm female, Case of rheumatic arthritis. Suffering for the last 5 years. Taking medication as and when paining. My ESR always shows 50. Is it harmful or can be ignored. Pl. Suggest remedies.
I am 35 years old and in an accident I got a fracture at my ankle before two month ago and it had been operated at both side. My question is how long time it will take to recover and can I walk properly like before?
Juvenile arthritis also known as juvenile rheumatoid arthritis and is a chronic, systematic and inflammatory disease, which causes damage to joints or damages of connective tissues. Symptoms include fever, rashes and hepato-spleenomegaly. This disease is persistent and inflammatory in nature and occurs before the age of sixteen. Homeopathy is widely used to cure juvenile arthritis. Here is a list of the best homeopathic medicines used to treat juvenile arthritis along with the symptoms based on which they are prescribed.
- Abrotanum: This homeopathic medicine is used when a child is suffering from juvenile arthritis and is unable to move. Symptoms include soreness and paleness and the condition worsens in the morning. Gouts may occur in the wrists or ankles. Inflammatory rheumatism is indicated before the start of swelling. Marasmus of children may occur signified by marked emaciation, especially in the leg. The skin tends to hang loose and gets flabby. Constipation and diarrhea occur.
- Aconite: Aconite is a homeopathic remedy, which is used in arthritis where there is tearing pain in the limbs. Violent pulls in the joints and bones are experienced. Contraction of the tendons and feeling stiff in the flexor muscles are other symptoms. Cramps affect several limbs. Aconite is used in early stages of juvenile arthritis. Atmospheric changes affect the patient, and dark hair, and eyes are developed. The muscle fibres becomes rigid.
- Apis: Apis is used in oedematous swellings and synovitis. The knee gets swollen, sensitive, sore and shiny along with stinging pain. The feet also swell and feel extra large. There is a rheumatic pain in the backside and in the limbs. The fingertips and hands become numb, and the patient is tired. Glands are enlarged or indurated.
- Arsenicum Album: This homeopathic medicine is used in juvenile arthritis where the patient experiences acute pain in the arms and hands. The pain begins from the elbow and extends to the armpits. There is an acute, pulling and shooting sensation in the wrists. The fingers swell as well along with pain in the finger bones. Cramps occur in the legs and swelling is felt in the palms at night. The hips experience acute pain as well, which extends to the thighs, groins and ankle bones.
- Belladona: Belladona is used for joint and bone pains. The pains generally increase at night and during the afternoon. Any kind of movement or touch leads to aggravation in the pain. Palpitations in muscles are caused. Cramps, spasms and movements which are convulsive are indicated.
Homeopathy is an ideal remedy for treatment of juvenile arthritis. Homeopathy being purely natural has no side effects and puts a check on all underlying causes of juvenile arthritis.
I am 63 years of age, I have developed pain in both my knees, the right knee has a kind of inflammation above knee towards the outer side-which appears as an accumulation of the muscles and hamper the walking; the radiological tests indicate this to be a case of osteo arthritis, I am keen to know about the treatment etc. To be pursued.
I have regular pain in my left knee and carf. It is little bit moving. My age is 34 years. In my 18 my left heel was effected by leprosy infection. I took dot for two month. I left. And after some 5 years i took dots again complete course. This pain was emerged in month of ramzan. I was fasting all rozas. Till then this pain is regular. And in every ramzan it is severe. What is it. Please teel me. I had been playing football for 12 year. But i dont play now. I just run now.
I'm suffering from pinched nerve in my left arm it causes severe pain I don't know what to do exact in the upper arm help me out.
I am feeling extra pressure/discomfort near lower back (right side). Mostly in muscle and veins/arteries.
I am 45yrs old woman suffring from left hand pain from last 5yrs and take some pain killer when requires, iam a left hander. Now i am feeling continuous sevior pain in my hand,
Always make sure that you use the therapeutic hot agents when the injury is in the chronic stage. They can also be used prior to physiotherapy or exercise to decrease muscle tension and increase flexibility.