Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Karan Grover
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. Karan GroverYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from VKH syndrome since 2009 and has been under treatment with Steroids (tapering doses) and MMF. Due its recurring nature I was taking these medicines MMF & Prednisolone tab. Now after taking them continuously from 15.12.2014, the doctor has advised me to stop taking prednisolone while continuing 1 tab of MMF (Cellcept 500 mg). Due to the consumption of Steroid (Prednisolone) I have Drug induced DM and is taking insulin (Human Mixtard 50/50) -22 units (16-0-6). For the last few days I find that I have sever pain on my shoulder with right hand elbow paining as if of Tennis Elbow. Both sides of the arms just below the shoulders ache severely some times, some times there is numbness at times pain. Can anybody guide to get rid of these pains please.
I just got matrix hair smoothening treatment done. I am not at all happy with the result. I want my wavy hair back. How can I get it back. Please help.
My brother 30 year old male. And today he was fall from a step. Now he had a pain on his hand & back. What should he do?
Hi doctor my grandpa is paralysed due to high blood pressure before 3 months. I need some ayurvedic treatment to reduce his pain.
After every lunch I have back & front chest pain & burn at centre of chest & pain spread toward left upper chest. All heart tests are negative, liver function test also ok, but problem same as same after six month medici an from gastrologist. But is the solution for this.
Arthritis is an inflammatory condition that affects the joints and bones of the patient and creates general problems when it comes to mobility and other such postures, which require some amount of physical stamina and strain. This kind of condition can be of many types. Furthermore, it can affect many different parts of the body right from the knees to the shoulders and the wrists. There are many forms of treatment for this condition, which may be carried out by orthopedic specialists as well as other practitioners of alternative medicine.
Read on to find out why Ayurveda is one of the best ways to deal with this condition.
- Ancient science: Ayurveda is an ancient science that is steeped in the logic of ages, and it has been allowed to evolve over numerous centuries, which makes it all the more authentic when it comes to various forms of treatment.
- Combination of measures: Ayurveda is not just a field of medicine, but it is primarily known as a life science because it combines a variety of measures that have to do with inside out cleansing of the system. From massages to herbal medicines, yoga postures to lifestyle changes, this form of treatment can help the patient get rid of the condition rather than just treat the symptoms.
- Massages: When we use a particular oil or herb to massage our bodies, we are actually imbibing the goodness and richness of those elements, which are ideal for the condition that we are suffering from. This oil that may be derived from cloves or various other elements that are naturally found, can actually seep right into the bones and joints to repair the condition. Mustard oil and camphor are also well known oils for arthritis.
- Doshas: Ayurveda depends on the various doshas for a proper form of diagnosis, and arthritis comes under the Data dosha. This typically affects the energy, surrounding the proper functioning of the joints and therefore, one can safely say that this is a well-researched body of science, which is being put to use so as to prescribe medicines and other forms of treatment for that particular dosha.
- Exercise: The yogic postures are known to have helped many people and the various asanas that are specifically required for an arthritis patient will help in doing away with the root cause of the disease. These asanas include the less rigorous ones that can build strength and stamina so that the patient is able to lead a more normal and healthy life.
- Lifestyle changes: The diet changes that will be prescribed for arthritis-affected patients along with the changes in one’s routine, will help in reaching the root cause of the condition so that he or she may get a better chance at normalcy in the long run. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.