Lybrate.com has top trusted Anesthesiologists from across India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Kapil LambaYour feedback matters!
My mom gets leg cramps and severe pain in knees. She can not walk much. As per the x- ray report, doctor told that the knees got spoiled. Some doctors recommend injection nd medsn procedure fr 3 months nd some doc told aftr some time you need to go wid d surgery. However, according to the age its vry early to go under surgery and injection medcn procedure. Whoever does after dat dey can not even walk the way they were use to. She has started. physiotherapy too. Please suggest what could be done? How can we avoid surgery procedures? How to go about it?
Sir, mami am a 21 age old boy and my backbone is not much strong as it should be because it pains much when I do any heavy work. So please tell me any well method to remove the pain. It is from aRound 2 years.
I have a back pain. Actually I met an accident and my spinal card is bit damaged. So only i am getting lot of back pain. What should I do for this? can you suggest me.
Feeling body pain in morning when I wake up, exactly in the area of the position I sleep, more pain in back, is it due to lack of any vitamin, how can it be treated?
I have late night pain in my legs. What should be the reason? Even I do not stand for long or play. Please help me.
I am 20 years old and I am 5'10" inches height and was suffering from backache since 5 months, what should I do?
Right hand middle finger gets locked at the second knuckle nearer the palm. No swelling, no pain except at the base when pressed. Arthritis? Am 64 years old active woman.
I was suffering from chickangunia. But now joints pain and chest pain creating problem for me. How to overcome from this? Please suggest.
I am 28 years old female. I has suffering from right hand pain specially ankle joint pain since 3 months. What should I can do?
Sir I ve severe back pain wen I come from college It's not allowing me to read properly Wat should I do?
Hi this is sandeep kumar I have facing back pain since last one month I am taking pain Killer but it was not cured can you please suggest me some best treat ment.
In our fast paced life, a wrong bend or an incorrect posture is quick to trigger a back ache. It can also occur because of reasons like arthritis, improper diet, lack of physical activity, an improper lifting of a heavy object, excessive physical labour or pregnancy. Most white collared professionals are a victim of a sedentary lifestyle where they spend hours on end sitting in the same position. In fact prolonged sitting is also a cause for weight gain, obesity, joint problems, poor health and even premature death.
Our instant reaction is to take a painkiller and get relief from a back ache. But painkillers often come with unwanted side effects and it is best not to take them unless prescribed by a physician. Some of the commonly prescribed painkillers in the market increase your risk to a heart attack by 2 to 4 times, cause cardiovascular problems, gastrointestinal problems, like digestive tract bleeding and even kidney problems. Instead, back ache has several home remedies that can wonders. It will require a little patience but the zero side effect factor and long term relief will eventually be great for you.
Try these herbal and home remedies for backache:
- Internal and external pain relief with Ginger: Ginger has anti-inflammatory compounds that can work well for pain relief. You can start by making Ginger tea. To do this, add 2-3 slices of ginger in half cup boiling water and simmer it for 10 - 15 minutes. You can add honey and drink it 2-3 times a day. You can also add half tea spoon crushed peppercorns and 2-3 cloves to this tea. Adding a dash of black salt helps in improving the taste.
- Harness the power of Basil: Add 10 Basil leaves to a boiling cup of water and continue to boil it until it reduces to half. You can add a dash of salt to this and drink it through the day.
- Home remedies with exercise: Not only should you stretch between long sitting hours, you should also get some back exercise suggested by a physical trainer with expertise in the field.
- Trigger your inner healing by releasing endorphins: Endorphins act as a pain blocking mechanism in the body and doing certain activities you like can help release them. From walking for 20 minutes to aerobics, to yoga to meditation to chiropractic care, you can try whatever makes you happy and calm to trigger your inner healing.
- Garlic: These tiny cloves healing powers are well known for a variety of body ailments including blood pressure. Taking a couple of cloves early in the morning on empty stomach or massaging with garlic oil helps relieve back ache