Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Kanu VermaYour feedback matters!
I am losing my hair and I tried some shampoo and conditioners but I did not found any effect therefore I want some solution.
Hlw Sir/ madam. I have hair fall problem. Please tell me what should I do to solve this. I have too much problem with them. .
M suffering from oily skin a lots. That's why the pimples is grown on my face. M very tired too see the marks of pimples. What can I do?
I have suffers from hair fall and after two years I am going from hair dandruff problem what type of shampoo can I use? What I do for this type problem?
Dear sir/madam, I am suffering from pimple from 2- 3 yr. Still my face covered with dip spot and looking very bad. please help me to overcome from pimple spot. Thank you.
I have some pimples on my face and also some marks. I have used many medicines but there is no permanent solution for this. How do I get rid of this problem.
I have got to remove my hair completely (bald) and found there was some white kind like dandruff on my scalp. I previously had hair loss problem. How should I take care of my scalp. Should I use livon hair tonic or Jovees Regrowth and Revitalizing Hair Pack.
How to control hair fall I am just 23 year old and suffering from it from the age of 18 so please tell how can I prevent my self from getting bald.
I have allergy in my body fungal infection doctor give me antibiotic but there is no result I have khujali so what can I do.
I am having a receded hairline and and it's only getting worse with time. It wasn't noticeable until past few months but it's clearly seen now. Can you help me with this?
please. Suggest.me. To bcom white and to glowing skin please as. Soon. have my marriage on september 2nd week my skin is very dull and very dark black please help me say some effective creams face wash face pack tablets nw presently I am taking anti tb schedule -1 tablets I have tried home remedies like lemon aloevera milk but it dint effect. And I dint get any changes please doctor help me as soon my skin should becom white and glow tell some effective creams.
While taking care of skin externally is definitely a good idea, maintaining healthy skin from the inside is important as well. These don't happen overnight or don't work with external beauty products but only happen when lifestyle changes are put into place. Let's take a look at some of the well known lifestyle changes or habits that can help you get healthier skin.
1. Stop smoking: Apart from contributing to cancer and being nicknamed death sticks, smoking also causes a person's skin to look older. This is due to the fact that it constricts blood vessels within the body and thus causes wrinkles on the skin by disrupting the normal blood flow. It is thus advisable to give up smoking if you want to have healthier skin.
2. Eat more of dark leafy green vegetables:For skin to be healthy; your body also needs to be healthy internally. The best way to do that is to exercise and eat right. Eating right is an even more important and it is important to remember to include dark leafy vegetable which are packed with nutrients required by the body. Some examples of these foods are:
c. Brussels sprouts
e. Romaine lettuce, etc.
3. Exercising or incorporating at least some forms of movement:It is important to get into some regimen of exercising or working out, be it yoga, running whichever may be light, but makes you move during the day. This is very important as movement and exercise helps the lymphatic system within the body to make the immune system stronger. This will not only boost immunity, but will also help detoxify the body and hence help the skin become healthier.
4. Carry out detoxification diets and procedures at regular intervals:Detoxifying isn’t just about having a clean diet, but also about detoxifying the skin from the outside. While you can go for a green or fruits only diet or smoothies and cut out many food groups for a few days to detoxify, it is also important to detoxify the skin as well with body wraps, clay treatments, sugar scrubs, salt treatments etc.
5. Manage stress:This is a silent killer in many aspects as stress leads to hypertension and many other ailments. With regards to skin, stress releases cortisol, which over activates the blood vessels and causes it to make the skin over sensitive. This will result in visible redness, blushing and may even cause acne. Get into and start practicing stress management routines to minimize stress that will not only help you have healthy skin but good health in general. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.