Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Kamlesh MakhijaYour feedback matters!
Indigestion and Constipation: Lemon juice helps to cure problems related to indigestion and constipation. Add a few drops of lemon on your dish (take care, as lemon does not go well with milk), and it will aid in digestion. Lemon acts as a blood purifier and a cleansing agent, so a good drink after lunch or dinner is fresh lemon soda, which is also called fresh lime soda in many places. The recipe is lemon juice, cold water, soda, salts (common salt or rock salt) and sugar/honey for sweetness. You can also add some mint leaves or crushed fennel seeds for added flavor. Drink this whenever you have a heavy lunch or dinner.
Lemon juice can treat a person who is suffering from a cold, flu or fever. It helps to break fevers by increasing perspiration.
Lemon juice is also frequently used in dental care. If fresh lemon juice is applied on the area of a toothache, it can assist in getting rid of the pain. Massaging lemon juice on the gums can stop gum bleeding, while eliminating the bad odors that can come from various gum diseases and conditions.
Additionally, lemon can be used in the regular cleansing of your teeth. Keep your eye out for a toothpaste containing lemon as one of the ingredients, or add a drop of lemon juice onto your normal toothpaste. Some people also rub their teeth with the outer shell (the inner side touching your teeth) of a lemon after removing the juice. But be careful, lemons are highly acidic, so if your mouth starts burning, rinse your gums and mouth quickly with water.
Hair Care: Lemon juice has proven itself in the treatment of hair care on a wide scale. Lemon juice applied to the scalp can treat problems like dandruff, hair loss and other problems related to the hair and scalp. If you apply lemon juice directly on the hair, it can give your hair a natural shine.
Skin Care: Lemon juice, being a natural antiseptic medicine, can also cure problems related to the skin. Lemon juice can be applied to reduce the pain of sun burn, and it helps to ease the pain from bee stings as well. Lemon juice can be applied on the skin for the treatment of acne and eczema. It acts as an anti-aging remedy and can remove wrinkles and blackheads. Drinking lemon juice mixed with water and honey brings a healthy glow to the skin, and if you thoroughly search the cosmetic market, you will find some soaps containing lemon juice, but they aren’t too easy to find!
Hello doctor Doctor ne muje contriciptiv pills di thi. Name h GUSTO CARE kya ye helpful h. N in future baby planning me koi problem to nhi hogi na ye pills lene se. 2 month li h maine. But aage b continue rkhna chahti hu. But family kehti h jyada tablets lene se in future problem hoti h.
Hi. I had intercourse on 22nd july n consumed unwanted 72 on 24th (before 48 hours). I had it multiple times yesterday .initiated with protection but shortly shifted to condom. Can I take another pill just ti be sure. My Lmp is 17. N last period gap of 32 days.
शुक्राणुओं की संख्या बढ़ाने के उपाय आइए जानते है ड़ा० बी०के० कश्यप से
आजकल की अस्त-व्यस्त जीवनशैली के कारण अनेक पुरुष शुक्राणुओं की कमी की समस्या का सामना कर रहे हैं. साथ हीं उनके शुक्राणुओं ( स्पर्म ) की क्षमता भी कम हो रही है. इसके कारण पुरुषों को पिता बनने में परेशानी का सामना करना पड़ रहा है. तो आइए जानते हैं कि आपको अपने शुक्राणुओं की संख्या और क्षमता बढ़ाने के लिए आपको क्या-क्या करना चाहिए और क्या-क्या नहीं करना चाहिए. और हम यह भी जानेंगे कि कौन-कौन सी आदतें अपनाकर आप इस समस्या से बच सकते हैं.
स्पर्म काउंट बढ़ाने और शुक्राणुओं की गुणवत्ता बरकरार रखने के टिप्स :
- शराब और सिगरेट न पिएँ. ये आपकी सेक्स क्षमता को बुरी तरह करेंगे.
- हर दिन व्यायाम करें. ज्यादा भारी-भरकम व्यायाम करने से बचें.
- अपने शरीर का वजन संतुलित रखें. आपका वजन न तो बहुत अधिक होना चाहिए और न बहुत कम.
- स्टीम बाथ से बचें.
- लैपटॉप का उपयोग अपनी जांघ पर रखकर न करें.
- मोबाइल को हमेशा अपने पैंट के पॉकेट में न रखें.
- रात में जींस पहनकर न सोएँ, इसके बदले आपको रात में सोते समय पायजामा ( Trousers ) पहनना चाहिए.
- कसी हुई अंडरवियर न पहनें.
- रात में सोने से पहले अंडरवियर खोल लें, केवल पायजामा पहनकर सोएँ.
- अत्यधिक लूब्रकन्ट का उपयोग न करें.
- ज्यादा कॉफी न पिएँ.
- हर दिन दो अन्डे खाएँ.
- रोज लहसून की 3-4 कलियाँ खाएँ.
- हर दिन 75 ग्राम अखरोट खाने से स्पर्म काउंट बढ़ती है.
- गाजर का जूस नियमित रूप से पीने से शुक्राणुओं की संख्या बढ़ती है.
- हर दिन एक ग्लास अनार का जूस पीने से भी शुक्राणुओं की संख्या बढ़ती है.
- हर दिन टमाटर खाना भी आपके लिए फायदेमंद रहेगा.
- लगातार पालक साग खाने से भी स्पर्म काउंट बढ़ता है.
- डब्बाबंद खाना, खाना बंद करें.
- सोया मिल्क का सेवन न करें, ये शुक्राणुओं को नुकसान पहुँचाता है.
- ज्यादा कोल्ड ड्रिंक्स का सेवन न करें, ऐसा करना भी नुकसानदायक है.
- घोंघा का मांस खाने से स्पर्म काउंट चमत्कारी ढंग से बढ़ता है.
- केले का नियमित सेवन भी स्पर्म काउंट बढ़ाता है.
- हर दिन अपने भोजन में थोड़ी मात्रा में कद्दू के बीज को शामिल करें, यह भी आपको लाभ पहुँचायेगा.
I am 36 years old. I have a son 11 years old. I had sex with my sisters son who is 21 years old. Two weeks before we had sex after long relationship in cinema theater in night show as we were afraid for being caught if done in home. But I am afraid of pregnancy. Now I allow him to do everything except entering me. Will I become pregnant or can I continue to have sex with him?
I am 26 years old now and I got married in 2016 my problem is irregular periods. We are trying to get pregnant.
Hi I am 26 weight 70 height 5'2 I am suffering PCOD problem from last 4 year how can cure suggest me please.
We as a couple are planning for a family for last 3 to 4 months, I am 33 while my wife is 30. However we are not sure if our approach is in the right direction or not. We have been following the ovulation cycle carefully, and every time we feel this is the time but the only thing happens is the periods get delayed by 3 or 4 days and we are back to zero. Not able to understand where the problem lies, inspite of following all the processes properly. Please guide as to what should be our approach now in this case.
Hello Sir, Greeting of the day Doctor, Meri wife ka abortion hua h 3.5 months pregnancy k bad or doctor n kha h ki apke baby k 1.5 month k bad growth nhi hui h or ab miscarriage ho gya h. Doctor m y puchna chahta hu k baby k ingrowth hone ka kya karan ho sakta h or ab next baby k lye muje kitne gap krna hoga kya es abortion ka next baby pr koi asar to nhi padega. Please suggest me doctor.
Tuberculosis happened to be a life threatening disease till some years ago. Now, it is curable with medication, however there is very little awareness about the same. It is crucial that awareness is spread to put a stop to this disease. TB spreads through infection, so a simple sneeze or a cough can also be hazardous. Here is how you can stop the spreading:
1. Curb the Spread - If someone already has tuberculosis, they need to cover their mouths when coughing or sneezing. This is actually a habit everyone should follow, as there are many people in whom the tuberculosis virus exists but is dormant.
2. Don’t let it activate - If you have latent tuberculosis, where you have none of the symptoms yet have been identified, you need to take the medication prescribed so that it doesn’t become active.
3. Complete the course - TB is curable but only when medications are taken regularly, strictly, and as prescribed.
4. Avoid exposure to the infected people - People who have been exposed to TB patients should get themselves tested. Remember it spreads through infection; patients need not be kept in isolation if taking proper care and medication.
5. Boost your immunity - Ensure that your own immunity is strong. People with low immunity are at extreme risk of contracting tuberculosis. Take special care if you are a caretaker of someone being treated for tuberculosis, if you do drug and/or alcohol abuse, if you live in crowded spaces like shelters, etc.
6. Improve your lifestyle - Lead a healthy lifestyle by eating healthy, exercising often, reducing alcohol consumption, sleeping well and maintaining good hygiene.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
Hi Doctor We are a newly married couple trying for a baby for almost 3 months. We have not got any positive results so far. We have couple of questions 1. Whenever we have sex my sperm comes out from her. Is this normal or are we doing it wrongly? 2. Do we need to go for checkup? If yes what kind of it? Thanks Balaji.
Hello, Till how many days one married couple should have sex for a child, Means sex Kab tak karna hoga if we want baby.
I do daily masturbation. I want to know that its became a weak me? And how I can avoid? And one more thing if I want sex with my GF without protection? And avoid pregnancy so how it can happened?
Infection caused in the kidneys, bladder, urethra or the ureters is known as urinary tract infection. According to doctors, women are generally more at risk of suffering from this condition than men.
Some of the causes which contribute to the development of this infection are:
- Invasion of bacteria: Like any other infection, one of the causes of urinary tract infection is the invasion of the bacteria Escherichia coli in the bladder. This type of bacteria is most commonly found in the gastrointestinal tract and is most often held responsible for urinary tract infection.
- Spreading of the bacteria from anus to urethra: The spread of the gastrointestinal bacteria from the anus to the urethra leads to the infection of the urethra thereby causing urinary tract infection.
Some of the symptoms of urinary tract infection are:
- A nagging urge to urinate: One of the most predominant symptoms of urinary tract infection is a persistent, nagging urge to urinate. You would know your urinary tract is infected when you feel the urgency to urinate extremely frequently.
- There is a burning sensation when you urinate: The symptoms of urinary infection are extremely visible and are felt intensely by the one suffering from it. If you feel a burning sensation while urinating, chances are extremely high that you are suffering from urinary tract infection.
- Red colored urine: Sometimes your urine may contain perceptible amount of blood in them. In most cases, presence of blood in urine is a definite sign of urinary tract infection.
- Foul smelled urine: An internal infection in the urinary tract manifests itself in different ways. One of the chief symptoms of this infection is discharging foul smelling urine.
- Pain in the pelvic area: Women who suffer from urinary tract infection experience excruciating pain near the pelvic area, sometimes extending to the pubic bone.
Of living and being alive
When opposing and conflicting
Thoughts invade your head
Feelings overwhelm you
There is nothing left unsaid
The world seems indifferent
Uncaring and unkind
You feel lost and isolated
And hope is hard to find
When heart is filled with bitterness
Powerlessness and gloom
And you're certain of being headed
Towards the beginning of your doom
Clock seems to be ticking
Opportunities lost and gone
The night seems too endless
To wait for the dawn
When all the hits and trials
Seem wasted and futile
Don't give up just yet
Wait again for a while
No matter how hard it gets
No matter what all went wrong
You always always have it in you
To stand up and be strong
Muster the last ounce of courage
Innate deep within
Even when the silver lining
Is too bleak and too thin
Don't give up on your dreams
Don't give up on your life
Don't give in to the sadness
The darkness and the strife
Bit by bit, one step at a time
As long you move ahead
Hope can never be over
Despite the panic and dread
Being victimized and staying a victim
Are two different things you see
We are the source of creation
We can choose what we wish to be
Change what is not working
Start anew, again
Refusing to get bogged down
By'why' and'how' and'when'
There is nothing that's unchangeable
You just need to decide
And do everything it takes
To twirl around the tide
The path you took till now
May be crooked, harsh and tough
Who said there is no going back
Paths are many and enough
Choose a new one that is better
Choose another if required
Rest but never quit
When doubtful, sad or tired
Look inside and all around
Universe listens and provides
You only need to ask and wait,
With your arms stretched out wide
Take back your power
Break free from the past
Possibilities that exist
Are infinite and vast