Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Kamal SinghalYour feedback matters!
I have sore breasts, nausea after eating, slight cramping, bloating, alot of pressure on stomach and a late period which is very deep in colour but very watery and thin.
In Naturopathy, one considers the various natural elements as the main forms of medicine which are used by way of therapy for application on the patient in different ways so as to activate the obstructed points. Mud is considered as one of the most important elements of nature, and is widely used in Naturopathy.
This is called mud therapy. This article will tell you everything you need to know about it!
- Uses of Mud Therapy: Mud is one of the five earth elements that form the basis of all forms of treatment in Naturopathy. Mud therapy is used for many reasons including its cooling properties and the dark colour which absorbs all other colours. The cooling properties of mud make it ideal for use in a mud mask or as a cold compress to soothe inflammation of the surface of the skin. This mud pack can be used a cold compress when given the strong support of cool water.
- Types of Mud: The mineral elements of mud differ from place to place as the rock formation and constitution is different for different places. Black mud is the dark cotton seed oil that is rich in minerals and also has a thick texture that can retain water. Due to its thick consistency, pollutants cannot enter and contaminate it too easily. Further, Dead Sea mud is considered primarily as a beauty enhancing mud with many therapeutic properties as well. It has over twenty different salts and minerals including magnesium, calcium, bromide, silicates and even natural tar. It is best used for softening and cleaning the skin. Moor mud is an organically produced mud that is born from floral residue and has traces of herbs in it too. It can be absorbed easily by the human body and has many essential vitamins, fulvic acids, amino acids and plant hormones which can help in detoxification and healing treatments.
- Mud Packs for the Eyes: This kind of mud pack is particularly beneficial for those people who sit in front of computers screens for prolonged periods of time. You can smear a half inch layer after closing your eyes so that it cools the eyes when mixed with water.
- Mud Packs for the Abdomen: This mud pack can be applied on the stomach for at least twenty minutes or even half an hour. Further, you can put a blanket over it if the weather is too cold, so that better absorption happens. This helps in better digestion.
- Mud Packs for the Head: Applying these mud packs on the head can also help in giving relief from congestion and headaches.
It is important to know the consistency and measurement of the ingredients required to make mud packs at home.
Recently I hd sex with my girlfriend without using condom but I am sure that I did not ejaculated while having sex. So are there any chances of that she can get pregnant?
My friend had sex with 2 partners now she is not getting date from past two months n now her legs were filled with water and had throat infection from one week. N she also used tablets for 10 days to get date. Why is this problem happening and is this any disease.
I have done sex with a women without protection an she is married twice so I was her third or fourth unprotected sex she told to do without protection will I get aids she has done an operation of getting no childrens.
I had sex with my girlfriend. I ejaculated outside her but just to be sure I gave her an I pill to consume just after 10-15 mins after the act. She started to bleed within the next two days. But she again bleed after 3 days after the last bleeding She feels it's like the Period bleeding. She had her last period on 30th of May. What is the reason of this and have we successfully avoided the unwanted pregnancy? Please reply urgently. Thanks.
Hi My last period date was 13th September And our sex date were 19th and 21th but after 4 days I failed breast pain, morning sickness, and some other symptoms also. But. I test pregnancy through test kit result is negative .and Yesterday that mean 28th Sept again exists period .it happens first time that within 15 days again period. So now my question are 1) what's the cause of period within 15 days? 2) please tell me is it a sign of negative pregnancy result or miscarriage?
I have married 9 months ago I tried to anal relation with my wife but when I tried anal relation she was crying due to pain so how to do? Please advise.
Sir 03/05/2015 ko meri sadi ke bad mene sex kiya he usi din me abhi period se nahi huvi hu. Last period 30 din pahle huva tha kya me pregnant hu.
Hi Doctor, thank you for all your help and answers. I'm confused I have not seen my period for like 2 days now my period is meant to start on 28 and it didn't come out and today is 30. I'm confused cos I don't have any symptoms of pregnancy or is it too early for it now.
There are many questions a woman may have in mind for her gynecologist, but never asked them. Here are 15 such questions along with their solutions.
- Does my vagina smell unpleasant?: You should shower it with water and gently wipe it with a wash cloth before any test. Applying perfume makes the smell even worse.
- What to do in case the feet stink?: You should wear fresh and clean socks before going for the test and getting in the stirrup, which is a metal device for convenience of gynaecological tests.
- In case of a period, should I cancel my test appointment?: A gynaecologist is not afraid nor disgusted by blood as blood is a part of the specialist's profession. If you have heavy bleeding, you can call up the nurse for suggestions.
- What if the doctor or nurse judges my body?: Your gynaecologist does not care about your body and is more concerned about your problems and how to solve them.
- What if my legs are unshaved?: Your gynaecologist really does not care about your legs or underarms or any part of your body. Your problem is the only concern for the doctor.
- What if my shaved hair looks ugly?: As stated before, the gynaecologist is only concerned about your problem and nothing else. Use a sharp razor to prevent bumps or ingrown hair.
- What is the speculum?: It is a device used by your gynaecologist for opening your vagina in order to observe the cervix or look for infections on the vaginal wall.
- Why do I urinate in my pants if I sneeze, laugh or cough?: This is a common phenomenon for women who have given birth and is easy to treat.
- Is my vaginal discharge normal?: Having a small amount of white vaginal discharge is quite normal.
- What does the gynaecologist check inside my vagina using hands?: The bimanual exam is done using the hands to detect problems in the uterus.
- What if I do not like birth control means?: There are over 50 methods of birth control and many pills you can choose from.
- Can I ask about my sexual problems?: Absolutely yes, as it is quite an important issue.
- Can my partner or family accompany me to the test?: Yes, they can, but during the time of the test, they should leave the room.
- Can I discuss my relationship problems?: Your gynaecologist should know about any issue you are having.
- If I am having forced sex, should I tell? :Such matters should be conveyed immediately.
You can ask your gynecologist any question, which bothers you, without fear.
I want to conceive a baby .after some test of follicular study they asked to do laparoscopy. I still confused about this test.
Is nipple discharge 7 days beforehand of menstrual beginning normal?or a sign of breast cancer?i m also having a lump like feeling in one of the breast.I m very afraid please help.
I had spotting in my period which differs from regular period. I had nausea morning sickness abdomen pain etc.what can i do?
I had sex with my boyfriend on 17 jan 2017. My expected period date is on 25th of jan. But am pregnant now I think. We do not want to keep this baby now. So what should we do now?
If we try to think about the most consumed drink in the world, then tea will come second to none but water. Interestingly, all types of tea, be it green or black, comes from the same plant i.e. Camellia sinensis. The difference only lies in processing and oxidation that makes the difference.
Without adding anything to it, tea or it’s leaves contain hardly any calories, fat, sodium, carbonation or sugar. Tea contains antioxidants and is known to have many health benefits, including reducing the incidence of diabetes.
Which Is Healthier Diet Drink?
GREEN TEA -Green tea leaves do not undergo fermentation and hence, don’t go through the oxidation process which black tea undergoes. This retains an extremely rich amount of EGCG (epigallactocatechin gallate), a popular antioxidant known for fighting heart disease, strokes, cancer and more.
BLACK TEA -The EGCG in black tea is destroyed during the fermentation process which makes it low in this powerful anti-oxidation.