Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. K. K. SinghalYour feedback matters!
My daughter is 40 days old. She is not sleeping properly. She sleeps for hardly half n hr n then wakes up crying. She keeps on putting pressure downwards even while sleeping. She's passing urine n stools properly. She's also throwing milk our of her mouth even after burping. Kindly suggest what to do?
Sir, My baby born last week 14.03.2017 baby is normal delivery wt: 2.265 kg but after one week phototherapy at discharge status wt is 2.035 kg now continue any drops are other medical advice please sir.
I want to increase my toddler 3.6years immunity as every 2nd month he had cold and cough. He has Adenoid also due to which his ear has fluid in it which disturb hearing. Thanks.
My 3 year old is sick with a temperature of 100 degrees she can not keep anything down including liquids. What should I do?
My child us 4 month old and his weight is 8 kg. Is this weight appropriate for 4 month baby? Or increased weight be symptoms of deficiency of vitamin D? Can deficiency of vitamin D causes increased weight?
We have 3 months baby to used the Johnson's product soap to the baby. But, few weeks ago using that soap to affect ovarian cancer to the human. So, please clear me which soup is best to the baby?
Are there any long-term effects associated with taking ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder) medications? If so, what are they and what medications are implicated?
My baby 4-1/2 years old suffering from cold but no temperature is recorded but is very weak and not eating nor having milk what is the reason please help me.
My baby 9 months, she is weighing 7.5kg but height is 60cm only. How to increase her height and what we feed her?
Meri baby 3 years ki he uske liye weight chart and height chart bataiye .aur under weight rahega aur height kaa hogi to kya karna chahiye please send ans.
Hi, My baby age 1 year and weight 9.2 kg. When she eat good or have feed. She pass stool immediately after the feed. She pass stool 6 to 8 times in a day. But it happens immediately after having food or feed. But she never cry that time she never feel any pain in stomach. What should I do?
We have 4 month baby boy. And my wife is feeding to baby. After delivery my wife twice in periods but last one and half months she didn't. When pregnancy test she done 3 times the result is negative. We do sex 2 times without protection. Is she pregnant? Please guide me. Thank you. My wife's age is 25 year old and her delivery is normal.
Teaching kids to respect one another’s space, from even a very young age, helps grow empathy.
1. Teach kids that the way their bodies are changing is great, but can sometimes be confusing. The way you talk about these changes—whether it’s loose teeth or pimples and pubic hair—will show your willingness to talk about other sensitive subjects.
Be scientific, direct, and answer any questions your child may have, without shame or embarrassment. Again, if your first instinct is to shush them because you are embarrassed, practice until you can act like it’s no big deal with your kid.
2. Encourage them to talk about what feels good and what doesn’t. Do you like to be tickled? Do you like to be dizzy? What else? What doesn’t feel good? Being sick, maybe? Or when another kid hurts you? Leave space for your child to talk about anything else that comes to mind.
3. Remind your child that everything they’re going through is natural, growing up happens to all of us.
4. Teach kids how to use safe-words during play, and help them negotiate a safe-word to use with their friends.
This is necessary because many kids like to disappear deep into their pretend worlds together, such as playing war games where someone gets captured, or putting on a stage play where characters may be arguing.
At this age, saying “no” may be part of the play, so they need to have one word that will stop all activity.
5. Teach kids to stop their play every once in a while to check in with one another. Teach them to take a T.O. (time out) every so often, to make sure everyone’s feeling okay.
6. Encourage kids to watch each others’ facial expressions during play to be sure everyone’s happy and on the same page.
7. Help kids interpret what they see on the playground and with friends. Ask what they could do or could have done differently to help. Play a “rewind” game, if they come home and tell you about seeing bullying.
“You told me a really hard story about your friend being hit. I know you were scared to step in. If we were to rewind the tape, what do you think you could do to help next time if you see it happen?” Improvise everything from turning into a superhero to getting a teacher.
Give them big props for talking to you about tough subjects.
8. Don’t tease kids for their boy-girl friendships, or for having crushes. Whatever they feel is okay. If their friendship with someone else seems like a crush, don’t mention it. You can ask them open questions like, “How is your friendship with Sarah going?” and be prepared to talk—or not talk—about it.
9. Teach children that their behaviors affect others. You can do this in simple ways, anywhere. Ask them to observe how people respond when other people make noise or litter. Ask them what they think will happen as a result. Will someone else have to clean up the litter? Will someone be scared? Explain to kids how the choices they make affect others and talk about when are good times to be loud, and what are good spaces to be messy.
10. Teach kids to look for opportunities to help. Can they pick up the litter? Can they be more quiet so as not to interrupt someone’s reading on the bus? Can they offer to help carry something or hold a door open? All of this teaches kids that they have a role to play in helping ease both proverbial and literal loads.
My head started paining before 3 days and now slowly cough is also occurring, is it symptom of tuberculosis. please tell me.
When she is born she was normal after completing ten months when she takes her first step she fall from walker. Her left part paralyzed in few hours but we don't understand what is actual problem. Dr. Also don't understand than we go to jaipur hospital sartorial Duralbji. Dr. jain (pediatrician) give her aspirin table for six months. Physiotherapy started and after three months hand and leg caliper we use for her. I regularly do her exercise. Now she is better but not perfectly fine. She not use her left hand properly and her leg knee also go back side. Please help me I want to see her in perfect condition.
My 7 year old son is suffering for cough. He have allegorical problems and now a days he can't breath properly and both nose blocked. Different pediatrician doctors referred antibiotic. Still he didn't get any relax. So please help.
Amazing Power of Guava Leaves ! Excellent Obesity & Diabetes Tip !
Guava leaves helps in weight loss as it prevents the body’s complex starches from getting converted into sugars. The Carbs in our body are broken down in the liver and guava leaves prevents this process of Carbohydrates getting transformed into useful compounds.
Guava leaves are also beneficial for diabetes patients. It helps in preventing the body’s absorption of sucrose and maltose and thus helps in lowering blood sugar levels. Consuming Guava leaves tea regularly for more than 12 weeks can help in maintaining your blood sugar levels. It also reduces the production of insulin in the body.
Do follow for more easy to follow, kitchen & home remedies.
Do take Personalised/Customised Diet/Therapeutic Nutrition Consultations for best results.
Dt. Neetha Dilip.