Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. K. K. SinghalYour feedback matters!
Hi Lybrate. I have 10 months old girl baby. She is so thin, 5 kgs now. Please tell me which food better my baby, for weight gain.
My son is 2 years and 2 months old. He didn't sleep properly at night. In toddler's how much hours they have to sleep at night. My son sleep at night only 6-7 hours and also not properly. Please rep me.
I am a breast feeding mother, shall I eat mangoes, Jack fruit etc. If yes, what are all the nutrients in it for my baby?
Dear sir, my son born on 27th/12/2015. On day only he faced the feeding not properly and get hypoglycemia due to we admitted the Bellary then he cured everything at that time and every 2 months he gets seizures initially hands showering, at this time doctor prescribed the Gardenal syrup, later added levipil, again with lonazep. Now recently finding my on head drops whenever wake up from sleep so recently changed prescribed the valparin 200 mg, Lobazam and sabril (content: vigabatrin) now we are not started the sabril remaining as dose is valparin 5m morning and evening and lobazam 1/2 morning and evening please suggest the now starts sabril also any guidance for this right not controlled the head drops Best Regards
Hello sir my daughter in law is 3 years old she get vomited what ever she eats tomorrow we are going to have a 29 hours train journey continuously so please sugest the food diet we should maintain during the journey.
My son age is 1 year and 4 month old he is suffering loose motion from last 45 day so many doctor check up my son and recommanded several medicine like zenflox oz orindazole but it' s doesn' t work I really depressed what to do please help me
My son is suffering from mucous and bloody stool since one and half month. I have checked and consulted with two pediatric doctors and one of them suggested to cut out cow's milk from his mother's diet. The doctor also told us that my son has an anal fissure and thus Sucral ointment is suggested for him. Baby's mother did not take any diary product and egg for the last 14 days and we use the sucral ointment till day. But we are not seeing any improvement in his health. We are seeing some little drops of blood two or three times everyday, when he passes stool and some times he passes out excessive gas. My son is only two and half months old and he has no fever at all. He is gaining weight 200 gms in every week and also sleep well. So what is his actual problem and how long it takes to cure this problem completely?
Sir my baby is two month old milk is not enough for my baby should I give her formula milk. Or can I start giving her cow s milk. And in wat quantity should I give. Please suggest.
I have a girl baby who is 40 days old.Usually she is getting severe stomach pain and gas trouble Dr advised me to give her colicaid 2 to 5 drops according to the pain even though sometimes she is normal sometimes she is struggling a lot.Is it advisable to use gripe water for pain or can u give alternative medicine.
My son's stomach is more outer than other children of his age. He is 1 year and 9 month old. His weight is also lower (10 kg) than others. He eats every thing of home made food and also drink milk (not brest milk) and also do lots of physical activities whole the day. So why his stomach is bigger than other?
My 1years 2months baby had febrile seizure last month for first time and I have got some solution from doctors through Lybrate. Thanks for all of them. Now my query is that, is it not possible to restrict febrile seizure permanently, that it should not attack the baby in future. And also suggest me either any chances of this disorder will appear due cold or caught.
As i am potts spine tuberculosis patient and doctor not allowed me to breastfeed my 7month old baby so my baby is on lactogen 2formula please suggest me some best formula milk and some formula cereal or food for my baby. I really cannot breastfeed my baby because of my disease I just feed her till 6months.
My child is 3 and a half years old, daily he gets pain in his leg during sleep. Pain makes him wake up from the sleep and scream. Any suggestion to minimize the growth pain.
Delivered baby on 1st. Flat nipples. Baby not latching on. Using nipple shield. Is it ok to use nipple. Shield.
My baby is 3 months old. He has chest congestion from last 4 days. I am giving him maxtra 6 drops thrice and asthalin 1.5 ml thrice a day. Now the mucus became loose and it came into his throat. He becomes very uncomfortable at that time. What to do ?
My baby is six months old. His left eye is tearing daily after his bath. And his both eyes are watery. Please advice me what should I do.
My baby is suffering from loose motion since 2 weeks. We have shown her to pediatrician. She recommended walamycin, enterogermina, gastric, zinc drops but still she is doing 6 -7 stools per day. Please suggest.
Cough is a natural reflex of body in order to avoid any foreign particle from entering lungs, throat or even airway however continuous coughing will cause discomfort to the body.
Some of the symptoms which have to be looked out to identify wet cold are:
? Pain in chest and throat
? Cough along with mucus or phlegm
? Weaker immunity system opening body for other diseases
Reasons which may force common cold into body are:
? Common cold
? Climatic change
Remedies which can be easily prepared at home to treat wet cold include:
1). Pepper, Sugar Candy and liquorice powder:
Ingredients to be used:
? 1 tsp black peppercorns
? 2 tsp sugar candy
? 3 tsp liquorice powder
Make powder of all the ingredients, ½ tsp of this powder has to be consumed 4 times every day.
2). Ginger and honey:
? Raw ginger
Extract 1 tsp of ginger juice from ginger paste to which 1 tsp of honey has to be added and heated till it is lukewarm. 1 tsp of this mixture has to be consumed thrice every day.
Are you aware of the number of people who suffer because of pneumonia? As the weather becomes cold and damp, chances of getting affected by pneumonia increases. Pneumonia can originate from virus, bacteria and a host of other factors. It is one of the most common ailment which affects the adults, all over the world. Hence, it is important for all of us to prevent ourselves from pneumonia and for that we can follow the below mentioned steps:
- Know about the symptoms of pneumonia first: It is difficult to detect or diagnose pneumonia, especially in people over the age of 65. In older patients, the common symptoms such as fever, chills, cough may not be experienced. You should watch out for non-respiratory symptoms like weakness, dizziness, delirium and confusion. It is even more difficult to diagnose pneumonia in people who are suffering from preexisting conditions.
- Practice good hygiene: Common respiratory infections, influenza and cold may cause pneumonia. You should follow hygienic habits. Wash your hands regularly before meals and use hand sanitizers in order to prevent the illness from spreading. You should also maintain proper oral hygiene as several oral infections may also lead to pneumonia. You should also keep away from people who are affected by pneumonia or any other illness like flu, cold and serious diseases such as measles or chicken pox. All these factors may cause pneumonia.
- Get vaccinated: It is recommended for people of all ages who may be at a risk of getting pneumonia to get vaccinated and immunised against pneumonia causing virus called pneumococcal pneumonia. This is a one-time vaccine, which prevents and reduces the severity of pneumonia. A booster vaccine after every five years may also be prescribed. Elderly people should be vaccinated against all diseases which cause pneumonia.
- Quit smoking: Smoking accounts for being a major cause or risk factor for pneumonia. It increases a person’s chance of getting pneumonia as the lungs’ ability to defend themselves from the infection is reduced. By quitting smoking, you will be able to prevent pneumonia.
- Maintain a good general health: Maintaining an overall good health and following healthy habits will help you in preventing pneumonia. This is because your immune system stays strong and is able to fight efficiently against pneumonia-causing infections. A proper diet with all essential nutrients is also recommended along with regular physical exercise and proper rest.
Severe cases of pneumonia are capable of making you suffer and you may be admitted to a hospital. According to studies, it has been estimated that more than 60% of people over the age of 65 need to be hospitalised because of pneumonia.