Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jyotsna Semwal
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Jyotsna SemwalYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am 20 years old. Unmarried. I have severe hair fall for 5 years. Heavy pain during periods. I consulted a doctor and found that I have PCOD. Now I am taking ginette 35. I also trembling with facial hair. My hormonal level test result is AMH 7.03. FH and FSH also not normal. What can I do to lower my hair fall.
Advantages of Hair Transplant Surgery
Hair transplantation surgery is a procedure where the hair follicles are taken from a donor site (usually the side or back of the head) and implanted on the recipient site that is on the area of baldness. This is a common treatment for men with androgenic alopecia (male pattern baldness) where the hair follicles reduce due to the influence of androgenic hormones. It can also help women with female pattern baldness.
Many people have reservations about the procedure but hair transplantation comes with a number of advantages, such as:
- Natural growth after surgery The biggest and most obvious benefit of hair transplantation is that it improves your physical appearance and eliminates the problem of balding completely. This is because the implanted hair follicles continue their natural growth process after they have been transplanted. So, your hair does not look artificial. Premature bald spots often result in low self-esteem and self-confidence issues which can be effectively addressed by the surgery.
- Uniform distribution of hair follicles Hair transplantation with latest techniques gives natural distribution of hair and proper coverage of bald areas.
- Easy procedure and no side effects The operation is done under local anaesthesia. You will feel no pain throughout the procedure. It is a very comfortable procedure and you will be awake throughout the procedure. This surgery is done at the level of skin and this is not related to the brain. There is no side effects of this surgery. Today, the surgeons mostly use micro grafts which are placed in such a way that all bald spots are covered with minimal effort.
- One time procedure hair transplantation is the only permanent solution to baldness. No medical treatment for baldness is permanent. Once the hair transplantation has been done, it lasts a lifetime. Since the grafts are made of your own hair, they continue to grow naturally throughout your lifetime allowing you to cut or style your hair as you wish.
Hi Sir, I have a problem with me digestion of daily meal, everyday I use to go toilet 3-4 time a day, but after that also I could not able to do properly toilet. Thanks.
I have deficiency of vitamin d3. I feel weakness in my legs. I have pain in my knees and backbone. vitamin d3 qty in my blood was 36 and in my wife is 16. Whst mediation we should take.
I am 31 yrs old, I am suffering mitral valve prolapse2 d echo report1) mitral valve leaflets: aml prolapsing.Please suggest in this regard
I masturbate once in 2 days. I am very lean and skinny. Is it the cause of my skinny body. What else problem is caused by it?
My skin getting darker day by day. Also my body temperature stay higher than normal and also I don't sweat much. What should I do?
I have black and white patches on back fully and also in my chest and genital area. In tamil we call it "thermal" I have this problem for about 5 years. I have tried many treatments and it is not vanishing completely, it goes for a while and comes again. I am applying fungirex gel for a long time. I also tried ayurveda, they gave a salt like power which dissolves in water, I applied it and the black patch peeled off and I was happy for a while but it appeared again. Also I have constipation problem. Does it relate to that? Please give me a solution or guide me to some treatment.
Inflammation and resultant pain in the joints are usually the basic tenets of Arthritis. This joint disorder can be painful and often, a debilitating one. It can also make the joints stiff. There are many ways of dealing with this problem, but with Ayurveda, one can get to the root cause of the ailment and its presence. This helps in taking a well rounded holistic approach towards treating it with ancient know how that revolves around herbs and other natural substances which have great medicinal value, lifestyle changes, diet, exercise and Yoga, oil massages, and other methods. Arthritis is known as Sandhivat in Ayurvedic jargon.
Read on to find out how Ayurveda can help in dealing with Arthritis.
- Herbs: One can make use of various herbs that contain Linoleic Acid to help in providing lubrication to the joints so as to prevent pain and stiffness. These herbs include Borage seed oil which is extracted from borage seed, Evening Primrose oil, Blackcurrant seed oil, Capsaicin, Curcumin, Feverfew, Flaxseed oil and a standard Ayurvedic concoction that combines Ashwagandha, Gugulla, ginger, cumin and haldi or turmeric. These substances can help in treating the joints that are suffering from the pain of Arthritis.
- Diet: In Ayurveda, to treat ailments like Arthritis, it is usually recommended that a patient should start by flushing out the bodily toxins from within. Diet is one of the ways in which this can be done. A detoxification diet to clean the colon would be one of the foremost ways of doing a cleanse. Further, in one's daily diet, there should be a good dose of vegetables, fruits and other juices. Also, one must have plenty of herbs and spices which can be used to season the food. Curd should generally be avoided and garlic should be used liberally. The various properties help in an inside-out cleanse that will help the system function in a better manner so that the treatment of ailments is also effectively supported.
- Exercise: In Ayurveda, a certain amount of daily exercise which spans at least 45 minutes to one hour, is a must. A pattern of healthy eating, restful sleep and exercise is what usually helps in treating ailments like Arthritis. For this ailment specifically, light exercise like walking is recommended. Various Yoga asanas that involve sitting, standing, balancing and lying down poses as well as restful poses will also help in treating knee, shoulder and lower back pain specifically. Also, mustard oil massages can help in reducing the pain.
These are a few ways in which Ayurveda can help the Arthritis patient live a more normal life with minimal pain.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!