Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. JoliYour feedback matters!
Can facelift surgery improve facial beauty. Can it affect breathing system like through Nose due to pulling of skin. Does it heal Quickly. Is it safe. What is cost. Can it Affect chewing process. Is it risky.
I have dry face and there are sun burn on face which result a severaldark spot on faces. What should I do.
Dr. I love dimples and I love the most when its on me. Dr. do you how can I get this. Through simple and natural therapy.
I am 32 years old sir my skin is senstive and first many black heads, whtieheads then after make very small acne with redness but no open so no any treatment suit on them I wash with fash face wash pls reply me fast how can I remove them clearly I very tense no suit any cosmetic and medicine tube
I have issue in my mouth. White coloured skin peeling inside. I have consulted doctor and told it's cheek bite or due to tension. I smokes occasionally in a week.
Hi My skin color is average. My face color is average. So I want to improve my skin and face color. Can you suggest creams? what should I do?
Hi I'm a male wat type of skin product or wat daily routine does men or boy do to look fairer and handsome and have beautiful and glowing skin please help me out with this.
Hi Doctor's, I've skin rashes problem its started after eating fish in Jan 1st week 2016, It will go and come in body anytime and any where, Please advise the solution.
I have seen a dark symbol under my eye so that please tell me if any kind of solution is there for my problem or not? If yes then give the alternate solution also.
Is there any way naturally r by products to turn my lips pink since I am a smoker ma lips hd turned black and to get rid of tan on my hands and feet.
Garlic can be used for more than simple flavouring your food. Garlic has a number of health benefits and is used to treat conditions like high blood pressure, cholesterol, heart disease and even acne. The large amount of allicin and sulphur compounds in garlic give it anti fungal and anti aging properties. This promotes healthy skin and lustrous hair.
Let's take a look at how garlic can treat common skin problems.
- Acne: The anti fungal properties of garlic can help remove stubborn pimples. Garlic can be used in a number of ways to treat acne. The easiest is to press a piece of freshly cut raw garlic onto the affected area. Let is release some of its juices onto the skin. Wash off after 5 minutes to see a visible reduction in inflammation.
- Acne scars: Along with treating acne, garlic can also be used to reduce acne scars by enhancing blood circulation that helps regenerate new skin cells. The sulphur, zinc, calcium and vitamin E in garlic also help in the removal of dead skin cells and smooth skin tissue formation.
- Blackhead removal: A paste of crushed garlic, tea tree oil, honey, oatmeal and lime juice can be used as an ex-foliating pack to remove blackheads and whiteheads. Use this mask thrice a week to get the best results.
- Anti aging: Antioxidants in garlic reduce the amount of free radicals in the skin to keep it looking youthful. Sulphur also helps the body produce collagen to maintain the firmness of skin and avoid wrinkles. Garlic is also rich in poly phenols that protect the skin from environmental damage. A garlic and tomato mask can also help unclog skin and minimize pores.
- Stretch marks: Allicin and sulphur present in garlic increase the elasticity of the skin and thus prevent stretch marks from occurring. If you already have stretch marks, a warm garlic oil massage can help reduce the stretch marks.
As with any other form of treatment, garlic should be used carefully. Here are a few tips to keep in mind.
- Dilute garlic juice with rose water or water to prevent burning and stinging.
- Do not leave garlic for too long on the skin as it can cause blisters.
- Fresh garlic has more anti oxidants than preserved garlic.
- Garlic also has blood thinning properties and hence should be avoided by pregnant women. Learn more about Healthy Pregnancy.
- Do a patch test before applying garlic on your face to test your skin for sensitivity towards garlic.