Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Jeevan Jyot BahiaYour feedback matters!
Sir, my tailbone has fractured while playing cricket exactly 8 months before but still now it was not healing, I am getting pain while sitting, what is the reason for not healing, will it heal? If yes what should I do?
Hello sir, I am 24 years old unmarried male. Penis is curves to left side. And it is due to masturbation. Sir due to this I am in very depression. Please help me sir. How it can be straight?
Penis goes hard during sleep and it pain full, I do not have any feeling on that time, after wake up it goes within 5 min.
I have some issues with my digestive system. I don't feel hungry all day long. And when I eat my stomach starts feeling upset. And if I took any heavy diet like chicken, than it become so messy. I feel so uncomfortable for more than welcome days. Kindly suggest me what can I do.
I have a regular problem of hair fall & constipation. I once visited a homeopath doc who poured two drops of some medicine in my mouth. And that two drops working like magic cleaned my whole intestine the next morning. Kindly prescribe me name of that medicine.
Gastric acids are chemicals provided by your stomach to aid digestion. But the corrosive effects they induce are counteracted by the secretion of other chemicals. It is when the secretion of these chemicals is impaired that it leads to damaged stomach lining, causing acidity, also known as acid reflux.
Ayurveda promises some easy home treatments for acidity which are quite efficient in ensuring fast recovery for you. You can use any of these listed Ayurvedic treatments if you suffer from acidity.
- Amla powder (Indian Gooseberry) and honey: Soak one teaspoonful of amla powder in half a cup of water. Add honey and stir and drink empty stomach in the morning. Repeat similarly for the evening.
- Cumin seeds: You can reduce cumin seeds to their powder form, then you have to add half a spoon of it to water; presumably, one liter. Then, keep the solution boiling then filter it. You will have to make sure that you drink this solution instead of normal water. Take this water based solution everyday till recovery. This is quite an effective remedy for acidity.
- Mulethi (liquorice) and honey: You can reduce liquorice root to powder, then to half a spoon of this powder add little honey to form paste. Lick to consume this paste twice daily after meals. Liquorice neutralizes the acids quickly to give relief.
- White pumpkin juice: Take white pumpkin peel and slice it and make a pulpy juice out of it. Half a cup twice daily gives fast recovery from gastritis and acidity. Alternatively you may eat sweet made of pumpkin (peetha ki methai) after meals.
- Buttermilk: You can take half a glass of buttermilk and add a pinch of each asafetida and turmeric to it. With it, also take care to add a tiny amount of fenugreek and drink it at night, to make the most of its benefits.
- Jaggery: You can try taking boiled ash gourd with jaggery. This relieves the burning sensation in the stomach to a considerable extent.
•Make paste of dried ginger (adrak) with water and apply on head before sleeping.
•Rub sandalwood (chandan) in water on a clean surface. Apply the paste prepared on head. When it is dry apply next layer of paste on it. Repeat the procedure three to four times. This is specially good for headache caused by heat.
•Apply some ghee on the leaf of castor (arandi) and then keep this leaf on head.
•Make a thick paste of betel leaves (paan) with water and apply this on head for some time.
•Take amla powder 5-10 gm with equal ghee and sugar twice a day.
•In headache due to cold apply paste of black pepper (kaali mirch) on forehead.
•Make paste of holy basi l(tulsi) leaves and apply it on forehead for sometime.
•Rub nutmeg (jayphal) fruit in milk on a clean surface and make a thin paste. Apply it on forehead.