Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Acupuncturists in India. You will find Acupuncturists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Acupuncturists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Jatin ChowdhariYour feedback matters!
What are the advantages of using flax seed (omega3) oil in our diet. Is there is any effects of using it. How to use in our daily routine?
My daughter is 21 years old and is very thin. Her weight is 48 Kgs. She is not at all gaining weight. If at all she gains weight, that is mostly on her face. She becomes chubby on face. What diet should she take so that she gains weight on her chest and waist?
Sometimes I have severe ache in my testis. please tell why is it. And my stamina is 10 minutes only. So I want to increase it up to 30 minutes. please advice.
Hi All I m 30 years old male, I have joint gym I do cardio as well I want to build muscle n want to make my body Hard, pls suggest me some diet I m pure vegetarian pls advice me pre n post work out diet n what can I eat through out d day.
My collage is getting started in 2 days as days are coming closer my nervousness increases always this happens to me wen m going anywhere or going to give exams or anything like this .
I am 51 years, exercise regularly, 6-11 km walk and jog, have knee pain, little. I feel slight pain in calf muscle and feel as if heat oozing out of feet base. What could be the reason? If I exercise I have normal BP if I leave exercise or miss for more than month BP increases to 140-156, 89-100. Why? I regularly have one leaf of gilloh cut and soaked in water, three times a week.
I have lost 20 lbs. But I am afraid that I will gain it back like I always do. Is there anything I can do to help keep this weight off for good?
I am too lean I want to be fit so can you suggest one basic food item which I need to follow daily so that I can increase my weight.
Health benefits of Cashew
Cashew nuts or cajus as we know them in India are widely loved and used in almost every course of food, from starters and snacks to the main course to dessert. Apart from being a delectable food, it also has numerous health benefits. Few of them are:
1. When compared to other nuts, they contain low fat content which is in the form of oleic acid. Oleic acid is good for the heart. Cashews also happen to be free of cholesterol and have anti-oxidants which help keep the heart healthy.
2. Magnesium present in the cashews helps them to prevent the rise in blood pressure.
3. One major benefit of cashew nuts is that they help fight cancer. They have high copper content and also have flavonoids called proanthocyanidins which help fight cancer cells in colon cancer.
4. The copper in cashews helps in maintaining the right color of the hair.
5. Cashews have magnesium and calcium, both of which are important for bone health.
6. The magnesium in cashews ensures that there is enough magnesium on the bones' surface and calcium cannot enter the nerve cells, thus ensuring healthy nerves.
7. Cashews have selenium, magnesium, and copper which all act as antioxidants.
8. They help in growth, digestion, and development of the body.
9. Despite being considered fatty, cashews have good cholesterol. Despite popular belief, it is good to eat cashew at least once or twice a week.
10. The risk of developing gallstones reduces by one-fourth, with a daily intake of cashew nuts.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Related Tip: How Healthy Being a VEGAN Really is?