Submit a review for Sharnam HealingYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor I am very skinny. I used to masturbate everyday. Is due to damage of any organ or hormones that I am not able to become fat. If not how to become fat? Please reply.
I am 19 years old. And I am under weight height 5.4 and weight 37 kg. Plsss give me a good solution to put on weight and also a good doctor consultation suggestion in and around bangalore.
No strength no stamina in body. No energy even. Always lacking energy in body to work. Feel power less. 24 years boy.
Hii sir my weight is too less. I am 38 kg weight and height is 5" 6 feet. I am a student. I cannot hard work and I am always feel irritate when someone talk with me .and I am suffering pain in head when I am travelling in bus or train. I want to build up my body please tell me how I am feet and what is necessary to do.
Am I going through depression? I am 33 and not married which is my major concern. I am dark and not pretty. I have stopped talking about my problems to anyone close. I have no confidence. I feel anger towards everyone and feel life is not fair to me. I am too worried what people think about me not married. My mom is a depression patient for now 15 years and I am scared I will too become depressed.
How can I stop doing hand masturbation I am addicted to it and I am feeling guilt and weakness every time.
Hello, I am a regular gymmer. And as a post workout I use whey protein. My question is to what extent and what quantity I can use whey protein which is not harmful.
I am having joint pains and unable to walk freely My age is 54 years. Doctors advised to get the et knee replacement. How many days it will take for me to walk without operation.
I want to gain a much weight as soon as possible. Help me to gain a much weight as soon as possible.
I am 24 years old. My height is 5'11. My weight is 59 kg. My chest is very small. I eat allot of food but still not get any effect. I looks very slim like a matchbox stick it's just because of my very small chest. please help me about it how can I get bigger chest and perfect weight. Can you tell me perfect diet chart.
Mari dates time pr nhi aa rahi h 3 months aa gap ho ja raha h mujha Kya Krna cahiya Kon sii medicine Lani cahiya main exercise bhi kr rahi hu or balance diet bhi la rahi hu phir bhi abhi take Mari date nhi aii hai Dr. sa consult kiya toh un ho Na bola khana Khao or exercise kro pr koi fayda nhi hua iss sa mujha.
I am 18 year ol boy and I want increase my weight fast so please suggest me a best diet to increase my weight fast.
Osteoporosis is a commonly experienced condition where the bones tend to get thin and become hollow over time. This is a condition that is experienced mostly by people who are over the age of 50 years, and even more commonly by women who have been through menopause. Other risk factors include smoking as well as medication which can lead to such degenerative diseases as a side effect. Let us find out about living with osteoporosis and the many myths and facts surrounding the same:
- A Natural Part of Aging: This is a fact. While not everyone who ages will wind up with this condition, it is commonly experienced by patients who are growing old. One can resort to taking calcium supplements as well as plenty of Vitamin D in order to prevent the risk of fractures that are a common occurrence in such a condition where the bones become too hollow. Also, mild and moderate exercise will help the condition.
- Only Female Patients: This is a myth. While it is true that women form a major risk group when it comes to this condition, there are many men who also suffer from it. It has been demonstrated by various medical studies that one in every five men in the USA alone are prone to this condition. Furthermore, due to exercise, sports and other heavy manual work, young men are more likely to end up with a fractured bone than an aging woman.
- Worry only when you are Old: This is also a myth. One must remember that the major bone mass forms by the time a person hits the age of 18 to 20 years. This is the time when nutrition, exercise and lifestyles must be structured in a way that such troubles like osteoporosis will not follow you into the later years when your bones begin to age. Ample and strong bone mass nourished by proper habits, will help in preventing such conditions to a large extent.
- Fractures only happen if you Fall: This is another myth. It is important to keep in mind that living with a condition like osteoporosis means that you have to be vigilant at all times in your daily routine and other activities. Strain on the bones can also lead to fractures, and one does not necessarily have to fall down to get one. Leaning over too much can also lead to a fracture!
- You can feel the Degeneration: It is another myth that you can actually feel your bones getting weaker. Usually, there are no symptoms of this condition until it has progressed to a particularly painful stage in your life. The best way to find out if you are suffering from osteoporosis is by taking a bone density test.