Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Nuclear Medicine Physicians in India. You will find Nuclear Medicine Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Nuclear Medicine Physicians online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Jaspreet SinghYour feedback matters!
The Most common cause of recurrent wheezing is Asthma and also can be a symptoms of other disorders
Teenagers are nearly 40 percent more likely to have severe asthma if they eat fast food more than thrice a week
1.Breathe Moisturized air
2.Maintain optimal humidity
3.Avoid dry cold climates
4.Take Only Prescribed drugs especially for respiratory ailments
5.Avoid Substance such as pollen and other allergens that trigger wheezing
7.Do not miss your children Vaccinations
8.Do regular exercise and Maintain a healthy weight
9.Eat plenty of Fruits and vegetables
I am 26 year old women. I got married last year. I have hypothyroid problem since 5 years and now I sm taking thyronorm 50mg tablets and also calcium and iron. Is this there problem affects me in future when I am pregnant? please suggest me.
My mother is 46 years old suffered of thyroid. Please suggest any home remedies & diets to keep thyroid in balanced condition & reduce weight which increases day by day as a result of thyroid.
I am suffering from stomach ache and white worms in my stool what should I do I can not bear the pain.
I have hashimoto thyroiditis. Total thyroidectomy 3 years ago. My tsh is 180 and stays that level. Feel awful and er does not seem to care. Im on synthroid 200 mcg. Is something I should be worried about?
I have thyroid n my level was 6.2n now it is 3.8 taking thyroxine 25mg tablets and I feel fatigueness all the time so kindly suggest something so that I can be energetic all day without taking energy tablets.
Hello, I encountered dengue in mid 2014 (delhi, college trip) since then there has been a disbalance in my health. The dengue period was followed by a bike accident and operation for the same which worsened everything. All this happened during my three year stay in Jaipur. I was unhappy about my decision of choosing Jaipur as I was talked into to do it by one of my relatives, the initial months I felt terrible at choosing the relatives place for my college life and then the above incidents (dengue and accident) occurred! During my operation I did a thyroid test to check whether why I'm actually felling so pathetic. There was TSH disbalance (Hypo) What caused it dengue or the unhappy/regretful/stressful stay? Or something else?
Hello my name is trupti I have stomach worm in last 3 year. I m 38 year old. which medicine help remove stomach worm ?
I am a 23 year old female. I have gained a lot of weight. My height is 154cm and my weight is 90 kgs. I have thyroid. I take thyroxine 75mg regularly. Yet there is no sign of reduction in my weight. What should I do?
My wife Sunita singh age 46 years old suffering from thyroid since 2008. Her TSH is 20, 71, TV is 6.5 and TV is 1.04. And previous TSH is 5.83 To is 84.4 and TV is 1.28. She is taking 100 mg and next day 150 mg. Please advice the permanent cure of this disease. In homeopathic or other method.
I have checked thyroid function test. Result is T3 is 138 T4 is 7.3 TSH is 5.3 whether I need to take medicine.
Hello, I was diagnosed with thyroid during my pregnancy n as per Dr. Prescription I took 150 mg then 100 n then 87.5 mg thyroid medicine. I delivered my baby 14 months ago bt my thyroid range came in big variation like sometime it comes 6 n sometime it comes 20. So please advice me what should I do nw. My age is 28 years.
The thyroid gland is a tiny gland that produces the hormones which affect the body's metabolic process. When these hormones are produced in less or more quantities, it may result in an imbalance of the thyroid gland, leading to a range of thyroid issues including hypothyroidism, hyperthyroidism and others. Overproduction or underproduction of the thyroid hormones can also cause a variety of other symptoms and conditions. While this affects the state of one's general well being, health and weight, it also has an effect on the patient's libido.
Let us learn more about the link between thyroid and sex:
- Thyroid in Men: Men who are suffering from hyperthyroidism or hypothyroidism as well as related conditions like goitre or Garves Disease, have complained of sex related problems. These problems are known to affect at least 50% to 60% of the patients, as per various medical reports. The sex related issues include premature ejaculation, low sex drive, delayed ejaculation, erectile dysfunction, and others.
- Thyroid in Women: It has been found that almost 10% of women over the age of 50 suffer from some form or the other of thyroid hormone imbalance. Apart from fatigue, depression and muscle ache as well as weight alteration, depending on the type of thyroid problem, thyroid patients who are women have also experienced problems when it comes to libido. Sexual dysfunction and arousal problems are high on the list of these issues.
- Hormonal Treatment: One of the most common ways of treating this sex related thyroid problems for thyroid patients is through the use of hormonal therapy. Besides getting the testosterone, estrogen and other androgen levels checked, the patient must also get a full hormonal evaluation along with a check-up of the adrenal function. This can help in pointing any anomalies and the hormones that will require replacement with the help of appropriate medication.
- Optimal Drug Treatment: A T4 only drug or Levothyroxine can lead to a resolution of sexual problems that one encounters as a part of thyroid problems. There are many doctors who may switch to a T3 drug once the libido is restored and brought back to normal.
- Supplements: Men may require testosterone supplements, while women may need estrogen or progesterone supplements to tackle the sexual problems in such cases. These can be rendered as a patch or through an injection.
- Sex Therapy: In many cases, sex therapy considered as a popular and effective form of addressing the problems and helping the patients get around the same. This is especially helpful if depression is one of the symptoms of the thyroid disorder.
A thorough physical check-up also helps in treating such problems for thyroid patients. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.