Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Nuclear Medicine Physicians in India. You will find Nuclear Medicine Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Nuclear Medicine Physicians online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jaspreet Singh
Submit a review for Dr. Jaspreet SinghYour feedback matters!
I am 30 years old, recent I have done a thyroid test TSH. In that the result is 6.68. My doubt is is it serious. I want to conceive but I am unable to conceive from last three months. Please advise me how to solve thyroid problem ?
I am suffering from hypothyroid since last 1.5 years. Taking 50 gms of thyroxine daily. My weight is gaining so much. I am taking balanced diet but still weight is gaining. Pl tell me what to do. I regularly going for walk almost 5 kms daily.
Hi I'm having Thyroid and I'm on my Dr. medication I have controlled my weight very nicely but now due to my holiday I will be travelling to my home country were I know no any exercise or routine like what I do here in Surat. I am really fearing of my weight gain. Please advice what to do as if I do also control my diet but don't know how it goes up. Please advice. Thanks.
I am having fever from last three days followed by headache and little cold and cough. Please suggest any medicine for this.
Hi, I have thyroid with tsh 7.10. I am taking thyronym which is prescribed for 3 months. I want to know what food should I take for such case.
Dear I am 28 years old married women. Recently I have been diagnosed with uti and traces of blood in urine. My pulse rate is also slightly high i.e 107 pm. What could be the reason. I am having norflox tz for this infection.
Thyroid is one of an essential endocrine gland which secretes hormones, which are essential for regulating various body functions. A change in the level of thyroid hormones can affect body metabolism and cause many changes including weight, mood, temperature regulation, etc.
Features of Hypothyroidism:
- Caused by reduced amounts of thyroid hormone in circulation.
- Iodine deficiency and Hashimoto’s thyroiditis (an autoimmune disorder) are the main causes of hypothyroidism.
- Symptoms include extreme fatigue, constipation, depression, intolerance to cold, puffiness of the face, weight gain, hoarseness of voice, increased cholesterol level, muscle aches, joint pains, and menstrual issues, are some of the common symptoms.
Homeopathy provides remedies which treat not just the above symptoms but the person as a whole.
Sepia Officinalis: Used when the patient presents with the following symptoms.
- Weak, slightly yellow appearance
- Tendency to faint, especially when in cold temperatures
- Extreme intolerance to cold, even in warm surroundings
- Increased irritability
- Hair loss
- Increased menstrual flow that occurs ahead of schedule
- Increased desire for pickles and acidic foodstuff
Calcarea Carbonica: This popular medicine is useful when patients present with the following symptoms.
- Fat, flabby, fair person
- Increased intolerance to cold
- Excessive sweating, especially in the head
- Aversion to fatty foods
- Peculiar food habits including craving for eggs, chalk, pencils, lime,
- Increased menstruation that is also prolonged and is associated with feet turning cold
Lycopodium Clavatum: Useful in patients who present with these symptoms:
- Physically weakened
- Increased irritability
- Excessive hair fall
- Face is pale yellow with blue circles around the eyes
- Craving for foods that are hot and sweet
- Acidity that is worse in the evenings
- Gastric issues including excessive flatulence
- Constipation with painful, hard, incomplete stooling
Graphites: Presenting symptoms where Graphites are mainly used include:
- Intolerance to cold
- Depressed emotionally, timid, indecisive, weeping, listening to music
- Bloated, gassy abdomen
- Chronic constipation with hard, painful stooling process
- Good appetite but lose weight quickly
- Tendency to eat at regular intervals
- Excessive warmth and need to stay in a cool environment
- Anxiety about present
- Excessive palpitations
Lachesis Mutus: These patient present with the following symptoms:
- Feeling extremely hot, so inability to wear tight clothes
- Generally sad with no inclination to do any work
- Tendency to stay aloof and alone
- Excessive talkativeness
- Women around menopausal age
These are commonly used remedies; however, a detailed discussion with your homoeopath is essential to zero in on the remedy that will work best for you.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!