Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ishwar Singh DahiyaYour feedback matters!
Hi, myself nikhil. I am having very thin hair and having dandruff in form of flakes which causes itching in scalp, due to this my hair falls. Please suggest solution to remove dandruff and for regaining my hair. Nikhil
I have some acne and black spots on my face since I was 17 years old I want to get rid of it as early as possible please.
Hello. I have very less hair in the center of the scalp. Even the scalp is visible. Please suggest me a home remedy or some product. Please sir/madam, I am very stressed, please help me.
My full hairs are rough bt end hairs are very rough and I used in a weekly curd and honey pack in my hairs but roughness abhi bhi hai hairs open krte tym jyada rough ho jata hai so please tell me homemade product so that hairs get smooth and silky?
I wm having problem with my face skin. Pimples are getting bigger and making my face look ugly, How di get rid of this problem.
Sir what is the granted solution for permanent hair removal with the home remedies. Pls sir suggest for chest and private parts I am fed up with these hairs pls sir.
My self Vinay Kumar and 28 years old, I am suffering from white spot i. E. leukoderma. Please suggest me what can I do?
I am 23 year old girl having high C reactiveprotienfor last almost 3 years. I get rashes when exposed to direct sunlight for even 15 seconds or so. What dietary changes should be done and taking what medicine would be unavoidable.
My sister is experiencing a problem. Itching starts on entire body for one or two hours and boils appears on entire body and post itching is over she boils reappears. It had started for around 1 week buts she is severely effect with this. 1. Could you please suggest something for instant relieve. 2. How should we go head with for permanent treatment of this problem. 3. Anything required in diet change. Thanks in advance.
After delivery, lot of marks on the belly, even she was using bio oil continuously. Please suggest proper solution and home remedy if any. Else any cream. Thanks.
The market is replete with various facial scrubs that are favoured by men and women of all ages. These are especially helpful if you are facing dust and pollution every day, or are exposed to the sun for prolonged hours. Using facial scrubs is a form of exfoliation that helps in rubbing the granules on the skin so as to remove dead cells and give the skin a more supple tone. Yet, too much use of facial scrubs can also lead to a variety of skin troubles.
So, how can you tell, if you are overdoing our facial scrubbing routine?
- Redness and Peeling of the Skin: When you over exfoliate or use facial scrubs too often, you may find redness on your skin due to the constant abrasive action. Also, you may experience too much of skin peeling and flaking due to the same reason, instead of a mere clean up of the dead skin cells. In such cases, you will need to halt your process of constant buffing.
- Products with Green Tea Extracts: Using tea tree oil or green extracts can help in better exfoliation with a gentle action on your skin. This can soothe the skin and even prevent skin cancer, as per a variety of scientific and medical studies. Licorice root extract as well as cucumber based scrubs can also help in making the skin softer.
- Inflammation: Inflammation is another sign that you may be overdoing your facial scrubbing routine. You can use a scrub with Bisabolol, which usually comes from Chamomile. This can help in reducing inflammation due to constant exfoliation and facial scrubbing.
- Scrubbing Gear: Using a washcloth to clear away those dead skin cells or a scrubber or brush can turn out to be too harsh for your soft facial skin to handle. You must restrict the use of these tools to about once a week, so that your skin does not get too dehydrated or wear a scrubbed look which does not have a glow.
- Testing a New Product: Test a new scrub over a small patch of your skin before using it to watch out for tell tale signs like rashes or other eruptions. Also, when you are using a seed or dry fruits based scrub, you must limit the use and not rub it around the delicate areas of the eyes and mouth so that the skin does not get rubbed too much, which can leave it loose.
Using facial scrubs should be limited and used only when you feel like there is too much build up of dirt and grime.