Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ishwar Singh DahiyaYour feedback matters!
I have heavy hair fall daily and dandruff all ao please help me to control I need your full support reply me as soon as possible team.
I am 24 years old and not getting proper facial hair ,its coming in patches but I need full grown beard what should I do.
I am 25 years old I have hair loss problem from last 2 months so I want complete solution and complete treatment.
I have black spots and pimples on my face. I used so many creams but it was not working what I have to do.
I have recurring acne due to PCos. I have scars resulting from acne. Can PCOS be cured without birth control pills? Also, I would be out of Mumbai for 6 months, can I still be treated by co. medication through mails and phone?
He is losing hair quickly and also he is very fat. So try to give me a suggestion as quick as possible that will help him.
I am suffering with dandruff problem, and my hair are very thin, and suffering with grey hair problem from age of 22. Please help me.
Jai sri krishna Dr. Sir I am rahul yadav from u. P sir I working in defence ministry sir I have my skin problem on my face my skin is so oily and some pimples in my face with dark spot please sir suggest me.
Gud eveNing sir I am having a hairfall problem and I think it is due to dandruff so, a hairspa will be a good choice or any thing else should I prefer.
I think my scalp is sensitive. When I use shampoo or bathing bar regularly, my scalp feel itchy and redness. Slowly slowly it changes in form of infection.
How to prevent Pregnancy Stretch Marks?
There are ways in which you can improve your appearance and get rid of the stretch marks after pregnancy. However, care should be taken to prevent the formation of stretch marks during pregnancy. Preventive measures may include:
1. Using Topical preparations: Ointments and crèmes are one of the best ways to prevent formation of stretch marks, as they increase the elasticity of skin. Verum, olive oil, cocoa butter, shea butter, and vitamin E are the commonly used topical agents. Your provider may prescribe you retinoid crème to get rid of striae.
2. Staying hydrated: During pregnancy your body demands an increased supply of water. Drinking around 8 to 12 glasses of water not only prevents dehydration but also inhibits formation of stretch marks.
3. Using Oil: Similar to topical crèmes, oils can also be used to prevent stretch marks. Olive oil, almond oil, vitamin E, castor and other essential oils have anti-oxidant effects. This prevents formation of stretch marks.
4. Using Zinc: Zinc also has anti-oxidant effects. It also promotes formation of new collagen. This collagen formation promotes reduction of stretch marks.
5. Eating a Healthy diet: Diet is the most important factor, not only to prevent stretch marks but also for a stress free healthy pregnancy. Foods rich in vitamin A, C and E promote collagen formation, thereby preventing stretch marks formation.
6. Getting Massage: Massaging the skin everyday with bitter almond oil increases the blood flow, thereby promoting the formation of new collagen.
When to contact your health care provider:
As time progresses, the stretch marks start fading without any treatment. Contact your provider if you:
• Have developed stretch marks for the first time.
• Have stretch marks due to side effects of certain medicine.
• Have other symptoms along with stretch marks, such as rashes.