Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
Hi. My voice has become hoarse and not able to sing. Feels heavy throat. Sometime feels tightness in neck. Lot of mucus feels on one side of neck. Tongue is being pulled back when facing upwards. please help me resume my singing.
I want to lose weight.
I want to make more money.
I want to change the world.
I want to….
Most of us have a list of “I want to’s” but far fewer of us go any further than that.
It’s not because we can't, although sometimes we like to tell ourselves that.
It’s really because we don't want to bad enough.
“If it’s important you’ll find a way. If it’s not, you’ll find an excuse.”
It’s time to take inventory and decide.
Who do you want to become? What do you want to achieve?
There’s no better day than today to start turning those “I want to’s” into “to do’s.”
It might not be easy and it probably won't happen overnight but your life, your mission, whatever it is you were called to do is too important for you to settle. Don't keep putting it off. Don't keep wishing and dreaming. Start doing.
And, when you want to give up… read this again and keep going.
Every success comes at a price (time, effort, attention). You just need to be willing to pay it.
Hello doctor. I am a student . I have to walk about 3 km daily. Sometime I get foot pain and sometimes in right hip. What should I do please suggest me. And I am getting tanned, my skin is becoming black. And my college is in rural area (like in village. Thank you.
I usually get so tensed about my studies. That brings me in a sort of depression. And even I get scared to stay alone in my room due to this stress. What should I do please help me out.
Hello I am 26 year old suffering from anxiety disorder and IBS. Doctor give me opipramol 50 mg antidepressant tablet twice a day. I am on 5 week of treatment 40 to50%relief. Doctor said that this medicine take 6 to 8 weeks for full relief .is this true .I have heavy head. Stomach upset. Dizziness. Nausea. Etc. please really me.
I am suffering from hesitation from childhood. Now i'm 25 year old. Any solution then please give me suggestion.?
I am 34 years old very much frustrated with the life I am leading who so ever is coming is ditching me. Means being cheated by every one who comes in my life. Could you tell me what I can do to overcome this depressive stage.
Getting through an ugly divorce is quite a difficult thing, no matter what the reason might be. Your world can turn upside down after a divorce and you have to make a fresh new start in life.
Here are some tips you should follow to get through an ugly divorce:
- Accept the fact that it is okay to have different feelings: All feelings like sadness, anger (learn Ways to Control Your ANGER), exhaustion, frustration and confusion are quite intense after a divorce. You should accept these reactions and they will surely decrease with time.
- You need to give yourself a break: Accept the fact that you are weak and time is required to be back to normal functioning. Your work performance can be affected as well. Taking a break is a must after a divorce.
- Do not try to go through the situation alone: You should share your feelings with your friends and family, and you will surely get help. Joining support groups can also be fruitful. Isolation makes your condition worse; so you must go out, interact and share stuff.
- You should take proper emotional and physical care of your body: Eat timely, work out and relax. Try to maintain your normal daily routine and do not make major life decisions during this point of life. Abstain from too much alcohol and cigarettes as they are not a solution.
- Avoid ugly situations: Avoid talking to your former spouse as discussions may lead to ugly situations and fights, which would enhance your misery.
- Take a hobby: Try to do things you love to do from your heart. Join classes, take music lessons, paint pictures and slowly try to enjoy life. Making new friends is also a good idea.
- Think positive: Positive thinking is a must and if you engross yourself in positive, constructive activities, you are likely to feel good. You need to be flexible and in case you have children, do your best to provide them an ideal atmosphere for adjusting to the situation (learn more for Positive Parenting)
- Time can heal everything: Keep one thing in mind that life will eventually return to normal. Time heals everything and one day you will not be affected anymore.
- Talk to your children and help them cope: You need to provide proper care to your kids for coping with the situation. Talk to your children and make them understand that they are not responsible for the divorce by any means. Try to ease their concerns, be compassionate, but maintain a direct approach. Maintain your child's routine exactly how it used to be, so that they feel less amount of sudden change. Do not involve your children in the conflict in any way.
A divorce is extremely difficult to cope with, as one has never faced or felt such a situation before. With proper support and measures, you can get over a divorce much more easily.