Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Management of Emergency Conditions
Manual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Indu ChaswalYour feedback matters!
Today, ragging happened with me by a bisexual gay, this person took photos of my private parts but after that I feel depression for 7 hours only. I want to know that what things should be keep in mind after ragging?
I know I overeat at meals, but I can't help it. If I limit my portions, I'm hungry an hour later. How can I avoid overeating and have better control of my appetite? My stomach aches, thought it becomes fine in a day, but still it pains regularly, what to do?
Hi. How to control from irritation he is angry every time and how can I help him to control from anger ness so please help him and with the irritation his face also getting black By which way I can help to control him
I live in hostel. I don't have a single friend neither in college nor in hostel. Due to this I feel so alone. I go anywhere whether for shopping or even for any meal in restaurant alone. Everybody is just staring on me that I always come alone and I don't have any friend. I don't know how to talk to people and make friends. I don't have any topic to conversation with anyone .if sometime I have others will not take it any interest and don't give any attention to it. I am just fed up to sit alone and not expel even a single word from my mouth. Due to this my juniors are also respect me. N I feel so inferior. My confidence also become very low. I don't want to go college due to this. My study is suffering. No outings. Just be in room. My life is totally shattered. What to do. I don't know.
I can't relax during speaking. Many ideas come at same time and I am disabled to manage them. Then I get stammering. Can I get rid from it?
Hi I'm very upset about one thing I was in love with one guy fr past 3 years. But his religion is difrnt from mine So we can't marry each other this month I'm going to leave job as well as him N going back to my native How to deal wd the situation As I love him a lot but I can't b with h I'm feeling so sad n depressed as well as frustrated.
I am male 36 year old and i suffering from depression last 2 month. What should I do? Please help me.
Mere gusse se bahut presan hu m.meri ek saal ki beti rhti h, mere paas to us pr hi gussa niklta h sara marti nhi hu use fr b bechari ki chhoti chhoti sararte muje khushi ki, jagah gussa dila deti h bs chillati rhti hu us pr sara din. Dar lgta h kahi m kuch kr na du ise. Plzz help me. Or ha jb tk rou nhi tb tk mera mind shant nhi hota or mere husband ko mera rona pasand nhi h m mouka dekhti rhti hu rone ka. Bahut kuch h kya btau jitna likho km h plzzzz help me n.
I am suffering from social anxiety. Sometime I get anxious and afraid while talking to people. Please suggest how to treat this and suggest some good psychiatrist. Because of this I take lot of care while talking with someone. Is my condition curable? Why I am suffering from this?
I have depression since three years and I stopped antidepressants before six month. I am working in a college as a lab assistant. It's a less pressure and less hour work. But salary is less and my wife don't want to adjust. I get an offer from one company with good salary so I joined it just to test myself taking leave at current work. My opinion is to find some other earning source.
Do psychosis medicines causes loss of memory, forgetness,unable to concentrate and laziness all the time because I am taking these medicines since 4 years daily.
Peer pressure occurs when a person engages in certain activities against his/her wishes only because other people around are doing it.
However, in school/college, your friends tend to be influential and with the intention of impressing them or “fitting in”, you might lapse into the kaleidoscope of alcohol, narcotic substances and other unfavourable habits.
Dealing with peer pressure is essential as it will keep you focused and help you remember the reason you came to school/college for. Once you give into peer pressure, turning back is very difficult and prolonged exposure to the wrong company and substances will lead to your downfall. Thus, avoiding peer pressure in an absolutely new setting is necessary.
Here are a few ways to avoid/deal with peer pressure:
- Introspection: It is important to know yourself and the beliefs and morals you believe in to live by your own principles. To know yourself better, you need to introspect- Do you think drinking alcohol is wrong? Is lying to your parents dangerous? Will smoking actually make you happy?
When you are aware of the values you stand for, you will be able to take a stand better when someone forces you to do something contradictory to your beliefs.
- Don’t be afraid to say no: Don’t be afraid to take a negative stance regarding something you don’t want to engage in. If your companions are still forcing you, do not change your stance and try something for the sake of it. Say no with conviction and the more certain you are with your stand, the lesser people will force you into something.
- Choose your friends wisely: This doesn’t mean that you need to limit yourself to interacting with only certain kind of people. However, when the situation boils down to building good relations, it is advisable that you choose people who share the same beliefs and values as you. This makes you less prone to peer pressure as your friends will constantly keep reminding you what’s wrong.
- Avoid stressful situations: If you think you won’t be able to handle the pressure inflicted you on by your peers, avoid those situations. For example, in a party, if you’re being forced to drink alcohol despite you denying, head for the exit.
When I see anything and observed it 100% then the same I can't do it practically 100%, kindly advise.
I'm a 20 years old a college girl. I have notice in few days that is I am forget all things with all little more incident which are all happened few mints ago. Even I have notice also that suddenly I'm hear a little bit sound when I am living alone in my room this time I am fear very loudly. That is why I am suffering in very fast heart beating problem. One month letter my final exam is coming. So please help me to out of two terrible problem. Please help me to told in details. It's suffering me very much.
Hello I am suffering from Brain fog. U can not concentrate on day to day tasks and collaterally my studies are also affected. Now please tell me what can I do to get my past smooth and conscious brain back?
Hey I was in relastnshp with a girl due to some problem we broke up.Now can't forget her I m consulting a phyciatrist he gave me some depression tablets.Even though I can't forget her.And tried to suicide myself many time.I don't knw wat can I do.Now I am gonna finish my higher studies.I can't write my public xams well.I got seat in a big college.I want my happiness back n wanna grow big in my future.Please help me and give me some tips to stop thinking of her.
I am on medication for diabetes, hypertension and cholestrol control. Immediately after brushing my teeth I have bad breath. My teeth and gums are in perfect condition .What causes this and how can I prevent it?
Treatment may Include the following:
1. Shoulder exercises: Regular, gentle exercise can help to keep the shoulder joint mobile. If your shoulder is very stiff, exercise may hurt, and it should only be carried out with the guidance of your doctor or physiotherapist. If you are able to, continue using your shoulder as normal saving' the shoulder can cause the muscle to waste and may make stiffness worse.
2. Painkillers: Over-the-counter painkillers such as paracetamol or prescription-only drugs such as codeine may be taken to ease pain and you should discuss this with your general physician or pharmacist.
3. Anti-inflammatory painkillers: Such as ibuprofen and diclofenac, are often prescribed to ease pain and inflammation. Any medication that you take should be discussed with your general physician or pharmacist.
4. Steroid injections into or near the shoulder joint may be effective at relieving pain and inflammation for a few weeks. However, injections are not a cure, and symptoms may return.