Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Indu Chaswal
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Management of Emergency Conditions
Manual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Indu ChaswalYour feedback matters!
Hi. My name is iqbal singh gill, I am having anxiety n depression from last 5 yrs, but from last 3 years I started working again, my problem is reduced to40℅,but still twice in week I fill the same problem, such as breathing problem, can't travel alone. Do suggest me what to do.
Hii. Yesterday there was party we were drinking lot's of bear's and alcohol. We were smoking marijuana and cigarettes bedeii etc. I have drink 5 bottle royalstag neat only. And smoked 20 - 30 times marijuana and cigarettes. Now I have little pain in my chest .And my stomach area.
Hi! Today my mother was taking care of his brothers daughter who is 2 years old. My parents call her everyday to our home and take care of her, they are in deep attachment with the kid. It's our responsibility to take care of the kid. My mom and the kid where claiming the stairs and the kid missed her steps and fell down had a small bleeding in her nose (minor incident) .And after a while kid is alright but my mom was so shocked and she was crying very badly. She has lost her mind. The kid was alright but my mom did not keep the issue down. She was crying with panic. Her voice was breaking and she was not in her present mood. I never saw her like that before. She is very humorous and smiling all the time. Looking at her behavior I was very upset and I did not know how to convince her to stop but I fear for what happened, she is more compassionated with the kid and I fear I can't see my mom her tears and everything when she bust out her self. What should I have to do? Should I tell the kids parents not to bring her kid home and to maintain distance (kids parents know her kid fell they are fine with it) I fear about my mom behavior it's not at all normal. How to deal with it? I want to keep my mom happy.
I am 22 years old. I don't know whether to call my problem depression, jealousy or stubborn. I am having a friend who is best friend to me. I am also a very good friend to her but I don't feel my importance in her life any more since the time she became close to one of my other friend. They use to chat at least one hour daily. And I don't know what to say after 10 min. I feel that I am not good enough to be her best friend as the other guy. I tried to break there friendship (not a good hearted deed I know) but they became even more close. I asked her not to talk to him she said-" he has not done anything wrong, is a good person and I love talking to him moreover he has not taken your place but has created his own" I REALLY UNDERSTAND THAT. And don't want to break there friendship from heart. But I was so depressed so stubborn that I taunted her for ruining my life every time we talked. Then too she tried to make every thing right. Now time has come that I loose my mental stability when ever I seen them both online at the same time and say something that ruin my friendship even more. I just can't control it. I don't want to say any thing but I feel restless I breath heavily my heart goes heavy blood pumping in my head. I want to control it please help.
I lost somebody close last year and since then feel very depressed and prefer keeping to myself all the time. Please him me.
I've been taking one risdone plus and oleanz 5 for 29 days. I am suffering from anxiety and depression. I don't see any improvement. The doctor has prescribed the medicines for six weeks. Will I see any improvement within this time?
I am suffer from a heavy thinking like I am thinking lots of compare to regular human necessary or unnecessary. So my question is how I can control over this.
I was suffering from depression since 1992 but actually came to notice at, 1996. There after some irregular in medicine but now medicine medicine which are in huge in nos. Dr. says that I am suffering from bipolar disorder some time endogenous depression. Please guide me to minimize medicine and ultimate cure from.
Pain is a feeling of distress that is caused by intense damaging stimuli. It is one of the most common reasons that compels the patient to consult a physician and take painkillers. In the long run, painkillers have adverse effects on our body. While most of the times, the cause of the pain is diagnosed, there are cases in which the cause remains undiagnosed. Homeopathy is a system of medicine that is based on symptoms and has no side effects and thus, it is most effective in the treatment of both muscle and joint pains.
Here we give you a list of common homeopathic pain medications that are prescribed to give relief to patients and the circumstances under which they can be used.
- Bryonia- It is given when there is a hot swollen joint, pain from overuse of body part or injury. The slightest movement aggravates the pain and is relieved of the pressure on the affected part.
- Causticum - It is recommended for muscle spasm, stiff neck and pain. The character of the pain is sharp and tearing and is caused by cold dry weather. The patient is relieved by the warmth.
- Arnica montana - Arnica is suggested when a patient has sore, bruised feeling all over the body. The patient is very sensitive to the pain and everything on which he rests seems very hard. Arnica is a top remedy in case of injury from falling, sprain and bruise.
- Rhus toxicodendron- A first choice of remedy in case of rheumatism and back pain. The right side of the body is especially affected. The patient experiences stiffness and aching pain that aggravates during the rainy season, in the morning, on exposure to cold and also by rest. Pain is relieved by moving the affected parts and by warmth.
- Cuprum metallicum- It is given in cases of muscle twitching or severe muscle spasm. The patient feels better when the painful area is massaged.
- Magnesia phosphorica - This is the best medicine for all types of pain, especially when the pain is in the right side of the body. The pain is aggravated by cold and movement and is relieved by heat and rest in the general. This is suggested to relieved lower abdomen pain during menstruation.
- Pulsatilla- This is an excellent remedy for rheumatic pains that shifts from one joint to another. Homeopathic medicine is suggested after a thorough understanding of patient symptoms and the medication differs from patient to patient. So it is better to consult a homeopathic physician to select a suitable medicine to get relieved from pain.