Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Indra YadavYour feedback matters!
There are several traditional methods used to correct vision, including wearing corrective lenses, or having eye surgery. However, with a few natural home remedies, eye exercises and general lifestyle changes you can improve your eyesight naturally.
The following eye exercises work to strengthen the eye muscles and maintain the flexibility of your eye lens in order to improve your vision. Some of the most popular exercises include:
Breathing Yoga Exercises:
This will encourage conscious breathing. The point of this is to relax your body and close your eyes. This allows the muscles to relax. Breathe in through the nose and out through the mouth for two minutes. When you finally open your eyes after two minutes, do not focus on anything. Repeat the exercise three times.
Each time you blink you are soothing and moisturizing your eyes. This can be done anywhere if your eyes are feeling weary or tired. Blink consistently for 4 to 5 seconds at a time for a period of two minutes.
These exercises were specifically designed to stimulate the various acupuncture points around your eyes. This aid in relaxing the muscles in and around your eye and helping to calm the mind. To execute this exercise you should place your elbows on a flat surface in front of you with your left palm covering your left eye. Your fingers should be resting on your forehead. Do the same with your right eye and right palm. The palms should cup the eyes, but not put any pressure on them. You should do this exercise for a period of three minutes.
It is important to eat the proper diet to promote eye health. This includes the addition of certain vision-enhancing foods if you currently do not consume them:
Bilberries: Fruit that is rich and full of antioxidants. These will aid in protecting the eyes from free radicals. They will also aid in better blood circulation in your eyes.
Grapes and Blueberries:
These will aid your night vision.
Rich in beta-carotene, which is known for great vision, as well as vitamin A.
Cold Water Fish:
Fish is rich in DHA, which will provide support to the structure of the cell membranes in your eyes. It is also used for many different treatments for disorders such as macular degeneration, dry eyes and general treatment of eyesight.
Leafy Green Vegetables:
These have nutrients that will help to protect your eye’s macula, due to their rich carotenoid content.
Capers, Shallots, Garlic, Eggs and Onions:
These also contain helpful antioxidants that are beneficial for the lens of your eyes.
If you want to ensure that your eyes are getting the 17 essential nutrients and vitamins they need for optimal eye health, check out the best eye vitamin on the market.
Other Eyesight Enhancing Tips
The fact is that it is much smarter to prevent eye problems, rather than treat them after the problem is present. While eye exercises and a healthy diet are important to your overall eye health, there are other tips you can use that will help to naturally improve your eyesight.
Minimize the extended period of time that you spend in front of the computer screen. Be sure to use our 10-10-10 rule while on the computer.
After every half-hour of television watching take a 10 minute break. This will provide a break for your eyes.
Try to look at objects far away when you take a break from in front of the TV or computer screen.
When your eyes feel tired or worn out, try washing them with cold water.
When they feel extremely tired, close them for a while to allow them to rest. The old saying is “take 5 to stay alive”.
When it comes to eye health, you must treat them as any other system in your body. This means providing exercise, and the proper nutrients. However, these are not the only elements that aid proper eye health.
In addition to the tips listed here, you also need to ensure that you receive plenty of sleep each day. You need to try to achieve six to eight hours each night to allow your eyes to fully rest and rejuvenate. If you do not get enough sleep, you may find that you have an abnormal amount of eye health issues.
Another important factor is to drink plenty of water. The body is composed of mainly water, meaning that you must replenish it regularly. This will help provide moisture to cleanse dust and debris from your eyes throughout the day. Water is essential for all of the body’s functions, including proper and healthy eyesight. In most cases drinking eight, eight-ounce glasses of water a day will provide enough moisture and water for your body.
However, if you live in a dry area, more is necessary to provide optimum eye health.
Taking care of your eyes is a life-long process. This includes preventing eye health issues, as well as the need to wear corrective lenses. There are thousands of success cases and studies that tell the benefits of proper eye health and preventative measures that you can take at home. The home remedies and lifestyle changes here will make a huge difference in the overall eye health that you have.
It is important to teach them to your child, as well.
My colleague from the previous organization is married for 5 years but does not have any children. The couple has gone through all the required test but nothing to worry came out of the report. The couple are very worried and have lost hope. Please do suggest something which can be help full to them.
Hey doctor i have sex with my wife with in (14th to 20th January 1015) and after she had her period on (26th Jan 2015), and after that we have done nothing. Accordingly she must have her next period on (26th Feb 2015) and its (4th March 2015) today, But still she dint got her period. SO IS THERE IS ANY RISK OF GETTING PREGNANT? And if so what are the process of abortion? NEED SOME ADVICE. PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME!
Kegel exercises are simple contraction-and-relaxation exercises that make the pelvic muscles stronger. The pelvis area holds a person's genitalia, which contains a series of muscles and tissues that work in coordination and combination to perform sexual and bowel functions. A set of weak pelvic muscles would lead to issues such as the inability to control bladder and bowel functions.
Finding the right muscles can be troubling. An easy way to locate these muscles would be to place a clean finger inside the vagina and tighten the vaginal muscles around it. Another way would be to stop urinating mid-flow. This is because the pelvic muscles, which pertain to sex, help to control this action too. Once a woman finds the right muscles, all she has to do is to contract and relax them periodically.
Kegel exercises are highly beneficial for sexual functions in a number of ways. Some of the benefits include:
- Kegel exercises help to control stress incontinence, which is a condition that causes spontaneous discharge of urine when abdominal pressure increases suddenly. This means a person would leak urine when he/she laughs, coughs, jogs, sneeze or lifts anything weighty.
- Kegel exercises also help to prevent urge incontinence, which has been described as a sudden and strong urge to urinate. In a healthy bladder, the muscles remain relaxed as the bladder progressively fills up. As the bladder finally fills up, a person gets the urge to urinate. In case one has urge incontinence, the bladder might feel full even if it is not. Kegel exercises help to strengthen these muscles and recover control.
- Kegel exercises can be particularly helpful after childbirth. This is so because pelvic muscles stretch and weaken during childbirth, which can cause problems such as Urinary incontinence and can also cause the muscles to sag. In these cases, Kegel exercises are helpful. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
I am 21 year old married female. I am having pain in my abdominal time to time and specially during intercourse. Doctor diagnoses that size of ovary is big plus I have hormonal dis-balance and hypothyroidism too. My periods aren't regular they rarely come time to time. Mostly skip 1-3 months. But last month first time I had 3 time period in one month. There was no medication I was taking that time. Then a doctor examine n said I have some infection in vagina so gave meds n that I followed. But my concern are these abdominal pain during sex and irregular periods and weight I am gaining.
I lost my father 10 years ago and since then my mother has been working. Her office timings are from 10 am-6 pm. Firstly she complained about excessive bleeding and like something is shivering within the ankles. She also felt as if something hair-like substance is always present below her tongue in her mouth. Sought several medication (both allopathic and homeopathic) but none of them helped. Since her childhood, allopathic medicines always posed problems for her as it never suited her (feels like burning within). In 2013, she underwent a surgery and got her uterus removed. But after her operation when she was given allopathic medicines in abundance, problem of acidity began. Doctors said she is suffering from depression. Right now she is taking homeopathic medicine. She also sees a lot of dreams in her sleep at night and a results she wakes up 2 to 3 times during the night. And the moment she wakes up. Her heartbeat increases tremendously. And feels as if whole body is burning.help me on this
Liver is the largest internal organ of our body and plays an indispensable role in a number of important body functions such as blood detoxification, glucose storage, storage of iron and vitamins etc. Liver disease, commonly known as hepatic disease affects a large part of the liver tissue and can be treated effectively if detected while it is in its initial stages.
Here are five major symptoms of liver disease which you must watch out for:
1. Weight loss: Rapid loss of weight is the most common and noticeable symptom of liver disease. If you feel that you have lost an extra couple of kilos within the span of a few months, you should definitely consult your doctor and get a check-up done.
2. Fatigue and weakness: This is usually accompanied by weight loss. As the body loses fat, it tends to become lethargic, low on energy and fragile. Feeling tired at all times and witnessing a reduced stamina can be signs of liver disease.
3. Tendency to easily get bruised: Liver disease affects at least three quarters of the liver tissue which makes your body susceptible to bruises, cuts and wounds. The skin becomes fragile and is thus damaged easily at the slightest provocation. Moreover, once bruised, it also takes a longer time to heal than normal, as the generation of new tissues is erratic and takes longer amount of time.
4. Darker than normal urine: This is another early warning sign of an impending liver disease which can easily be noticed. If you are noticing urine which is dark yellow in colour and this happens continuously for a couple of days, it is in your best interests to consult a doctor at the earliest.
5. Swelling and pain in the abdomen: Abdominal pain is often dismissed as being trivial and occasional but is a definite symptom of liver disease. If you are experiencing severe pain and swelling in the area, make sure to get a doctor’s opinion.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.