Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Unani Specialists in India. You will find Unani Specialists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Unani Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Type 2 Diabetes Treatment
Bronchial Asthma Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Gestational Diabetes Management
Treatment of Mellitus
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Imran Ahmad SiddiquiYour feedback matters!
Will zandu draksharishta consumption gain my weight... I'm 21 yr male plz tell how to use zandu draksharishta
I am very slim. MY mother father always scold me. What should I do to make my body to get six packs ?
I want to increase my weight, I am vegetarian I am also take much food in a day but my weight don't increase so suggest me please any health increase Tablet with no side effects.
I am 21 years old but my weight is very less. My weight is 40 kg. I used many ways to increase the weight but the result is nothing. So,Sir can you suggest me any way to increase the weight?
I am 18 years old and my weight is 55 kg and my height is 5.10 feet what can I did to gain my weight.
These days i'm becoming thicker do not onow what to do. What should I have to increase my weight and height. I'm noticing that i'm running slow day by day before I used to run fast. How to sprint to get faster.
I am having a problem regarding my height and weight, my height has stop at 5.5 ft compared to my age group I am far smaller then them and howmuch I eat my weight and height does not grow or increase. So please suggest me.
I am 21 years old (Male) weight -- 63 KG nd I do daily workout. Tell me some natural ways of taking protein to build my muscles. I am purely vegetarian.
How to keep yourself fit and healthy and very up to date? what to do to increase your boost memory power and procrastination state?
Iam so lean aged 22 and I want to become muscular than what iam looking now can you give any suggestion for this please.
I am felling tired allover the day and mind not work properly I tried pills but it cannot work what to do help me.
Sir mujhe bhukh nahi lagti or susti aati hai main raat bhar jagta hun or din bhar sota hun main kya karun please koi rah bataii.
Working out is more of a habit than anything else. While making a start is the easy part, continuing it for a longer duration to get effective results is the hard thing. The trick is to have the same amount of motivation and enthusiasm going every day.
Here is a list of tricks that will convince you to follow your workout schedule on a daily basis:
- Compete with others: A goal of getting fit by x date may not be the best motivation. Instead, compete with others. Take part in a CrossFit competition or an obstacle race. There are competitions which take money to enrol. Participating in events like this will help you to be more focused in the endeavour to compete with others.
- Motivational songs: Songs are a great tonic for people who have just started working out. Get all your favorite songs on your iPod and hit the ground running. Make sure you keep changing songs every alternate day. Listening to the same songs every day while working out can be monotonous.
- Put personal stuff on the line: You can keep the money, movie tickets or a basketball to your friend’s place on the condition that if you manage to reach your goals, you will take it back. This will convince you to put your best efforts while working out. People tend to work more when they know that personal belongings are on the line. If you are tech savvy, you can bet on apps such as pact and dietet.com. Both these apps work on similar lines.
- Workout for a cause: Self-motivation is a hard thing to achieve. You can sweat for a charity of your choice. This way you feel accountable to a lot of many people who are counting on you. The fear of letting someone down will convince you to workout daily and put your best efforts every day.
- Let go of your sleeping clothes: The comfortable pyjamas or the cozy blanket can kill your motivation of getting up early in the morning. One good way to tackle this is to sleep in your workout clothes. This will constantly keep you reminded about the job in hand.
- Click pictures: The scale reading of your waist can be deceiving. Click pictures instead and compare them every month. This way you will see a visible result, which in turn will motivate you to give your best.
- Let someone monitor you: Working out alone can be boring. Let a friend or an instructor monitor you for the first few months. This way you will be under constant supervision and answerable to someone in case you miss your workout on odd days. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Physiotherapist.