Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Hyacinth Peninnah Paljor
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Hyacinth Peninnah PaljorYour feedback matters!
Mujhe chest aur back mein pain hota hai aur mere stool ka colour kabhi kabhi black ho jaata hai plsease Koi medicine bataye.
I am suffering from dry cough for the last 2 weeks. I had chest pain whenever I was hard cough. So can you suggest me what can I do?
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
When I do masturbate the sperm quickly comes out! And it is good or not because when doing masturbate it comes quickly.
Pre- menopause starts when a woman becomes fertile. It is marked with the onset of the first menstrual cycle and ends when she enters the menopausal stage. Pre-menopause is marked by bodily discomforts, also known as Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS).
Women get their first menstrual cycle in their early teens. The first signs of menopause appear when they enter their late 30s or early 40s. There are 3 tests that determine whether a woman is experiencing pre-menopause or has entered menopause, these are pregnancy test, thyroid stimulating hormone test and follicle stimulating hormone Test. Homoeopathy can help you overcome the pre-menopause related problems. Here is how.
Homeopathic Remedies for PMS
- Before you start the homeopathic remedies, bear in mind that many formulae treat the same symptoms. So, it is better to consult a homoeopathic doctor for the correct advice.
- Pre-menopause is marked by anger, depression, bouts of hot flashes and a throbbing sensation in your body. Take different homeopathic formulae for different symptoms. For example, in cases of hot flashes and throbbing sensation, you may take Belladona or Glononium. On the other hand, if you are facing a chilling sensation, take Graphites.
- Some women may experience night sweats, weight gain, cravings for sugar and stiffness in joints. In these cases, it is recommended that they take Calcarea Carbonica.
- Pre-menopause is often accompanied by signs of emotional distress like mood swings, fits of anger, anxiety and depression. If a woman is experiencing any of these symptoms then Nux Vomica, Lillium tigrinum or Natrum muriatricum can help you overcome these signs. You may also take Pulsatilla or Staphysagria to combat these symptoms.
- Take Arsenicum if you are experiencing panic attacks.
- Pre-menopause is often accompanied by headaches, muscle spasms and/or menstrual cramps. In such cases, Ignatia is often recommended to the affected women.
- Sepia is administered when women face irregular periods or when the discharge is not uniform.
- Are you experiencing hot morning flashes? Try taking Sulphur to calm down your senses.
- Bellis perennis is a preferred remedy for those women who feel tired for most of the times. They just want to lie down and experience a backache. There is no real disease behind these symptoms, however.
- Caulophyllin is a great remedy for those patients who undergo a great nervous tension, experience a propensity for work and generally fret over small things.
- If you are experiencing headaches with profuse menses, then the most preferred drug is Sanguinaria.
Things to consider
1. Store your drugs in a cool, dry place.
2. Do not chew the medicines, just suck them.
3. If the medicine is a fluid, then place the drops on your tongue- do not drink it.
4. Always consult a qualified practitioner before taking medicines. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!