Doctor in Dr. Homoeocare Clinics
Patient Review Highlights
Uterine fibroids, also referred to as uterine myomas) are non-cancerous tumors that grow within the muscle tissue of the uterus. As many as 20% to 50% women between the age group of 18 to 40 suffer from the condition, but not all cases warrant treatment.
It may be as tiny as a coin or it may grow to the size of a watermelon, making people think the lady is 6/7 months pregnant! There may be one big fibroid or several small ones.
Though the exact causes are not known, family history and hormonal imbalances are said to be the main causes for the same.
Types of Uterine Fibroids
The four types are:
- Subserosal Uterine Fibroids: Develops outside the uterus and continues to grow.
- Intramural Uterine Fibroids: The most common type that lead to pregnancy like tummy. They develop within the uterus wall and continue to expand.
- Submucosal Uterine Fibroids: Because these develop within the uterus lining, they are most likely to be the cause of heavy flow during periods.
- Pedunculated Uterine Fibroids: These grow on the inner or outer side of a small stalk connecting to the uterus.
- An enlarged uterus is the most common symptom. It is often mistaken for general weight gain or pregnancy.
- Prolonged and painful menstrual cycle, that is many times irregular.
- Urinary incontinence and constant urge to urinate.
- Pelvic pressure.
- Pressure on the bowels leading to constipation.
- Pain during intercourse.
If you find out that you have fibroids during an examination or if you visit a doctor with any of these symptoms, they will most likely ask for an ultrasound or Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) which will confirm the type of fibroid and the extent of your problem. Treatment includes non-invasive-focused ultrasound surgery.
Treatment with Homeopathy:
One of the best advantages of choosing Homeopathy is that it works without side effects. It addresses the issue rather than the symptom. A surgical procedure mentioned in general treatment does remove the fibroids but there is no guarantee that they won't grow back as the underlying issue of hormonal imbalance remains.
During a clinical study of the effects of Homeopathy on fibroids, 85% patients showed improvement and 48% people had complete fibroid removal.
Treatment: There are medicines in Homeopathy that can treat uterine fibroids, cervical fibroids and help maintain normal hormonal balance in females.
Respected Doctors, My son, age 3 years has been suffering with Bronchitis since last 1.5 years. We have consulted many doctors but situation is getting worse. Please suggest the best. Whether it is curable or not. Hope for favourable response. Thanks.
Eczema is a common chronic skin condition, which is characterized by skin inflammation and irritation. The most prevalent type of eczema is Atopic dermatitis. It is not a communicable disease and is usually caused, owing to immunological alterations within the body. Eczema can be cured if the persistent immunological disturbances get corrected by internal medications like homeopathy treatment, which is known for providing safe and effective treatment.
The presence of red, inflamed and itchy skin can trigger psychosocial and emotional stress in the patients suffering from eczema and can become a dominant cause of severe discomfort.
Homeopathy treatment for eczema
In homeopathy, Eczema is considered as an external demonstration of an internal disease; it requires internal and deep cleansing to tackle the problem effectively. The treatment of eczema begins with the assessment of initial symptoms in order to identify the root causes of the disorder effectively.
The fundamental characteristic of homeopathy treatment is that it targets:
1. Genetic components
2. Coping mechanism with sentimental triggers
1. It treats the disturbances of immune system and treats the roots of this disease
2. In most of the cases its effects are long lasting
3. It is non-toxic and causes zero side effects
The following are effective homeopathic remedies to treat eczema:
1. Excessive itching: Sulphur is a Natural Homeopathic medicine, which is considered one of the most effective remedies for eczema. It provides instant relief from burning sensation and excessive itching. It is also beneficial in the case of eczema that has worsened due to the indiscriminate usage of external ointments.
2. Weeping type of eczema: Graphite is an effective homeopathic medication that treats the weeping type of eczema that usually occurs between fingers or toes, behind the ears and scalp. It provides effective relief from eczematous eruptions that discharge sticky fluid and eczema that develops on eyelids.
3. Dry eczema in knees joints and bents of elbow: Sepia officinalis is an ideal homeopathic remedy for eczema in knees and bends of elbow. It provides relief from severe scratching that occurs due to dry skin.
4. Gastric or urinary trouble: Lycopodium clavatum is an effective remedy for patients suffering from some sort of urinary or gastric trouble. It is also known to provide effective relief from severe itching and bleeding resulting from eczematous eruptions. It also provides relief in cases of deep fissures and hardening of skin.
Every child is a gift to his or her parents - god's little angels sent to make earth a better place to live in but three out of every five children suffer from multiple sorts of allergies.
Food allergies are very common these days among children. Wheat allergy stands the tallest among the allergies, as it not only affects the system of the child but also inhibits his growth both physically as well as mentally. We find that the child becomes irritable, non-social as he is limited to what to eat at every bite he takes. This pain is also felt by the parents of the child, thus making them drive overanxious.
Wheat is generally composed of two proteins - glutenins and gliadins, both these together form the gluten. The child is labeled as allergic to wheat when his immune system, which normally fights infections, overreacts to the gluten, thus giving out symptoms of wheat allergy.
A child who is small in stature shortest and thinnest in the class with unhealthy pale skin, history of recurrent diarrhoea/ vomiting/ constipation/ bloating /abdominal pain and cramps leading to fatigue and always tired with or without headaches. He may be carrying wheat allergy in his baggage.
Homoeopathic approach to wheat allergy is to bring back the disturbed immunity. It builds up body's immune system in such a way that the child enjoys his favourite wheat products without any fear. With homeopathy first the symptoms are laid to rest with non toxic medicines. The immune system is altered and the bitterness towards gluten is removed. It is during the treatment that small fragments of bread and wheat products are introduced to the patient.
Once the treatment for wheat allergy starts, regular monitoring is done. After every 4-6 months the ttg levels are checked. Not only ttg, but the hb and growth that is weight & height of the child also begin to improve with the passage of time. Once this occurs, the patient is gradually put on a gluten diet, which is easily digested by his system. With the conventional treatment, no person sensitive to wheat can ever take wheat for a lifetime but classical homoeopathy, being practiced at homoeocare makes it possible.
It is perhaps this very approach that assures parents like Mrs. Mehta whose daughter preesha has been showing improvement within ten months of taking medicines from here for wheat allergy. The little girl despite being an allergic patient is on her way to enjoying pizza. Treatment is done in such a way that the person starts taking wheat as a part of regular diet.
Smile all the way of life - give your child a better tomorrow.