Lybrate.com has top trusted Dermatologists from across India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Hemant Sharma
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Hemant SharmaYour feedback matters!
Kal main poore din direct sunlight me tha. Kaafi garmi thi. Mujhe sar me dard ho rahe tha. Lekin raat me body me kahin kahin laal laal daane nikal rahe hai. Jisme liquid bhada hua hai. Kya ye garmi Ki wajah SE hai yaa fir koi or kaaran. Or mujhe 100 degree ke aas pass fever bhi hai. Kabhi aata hai or kabhi jaata hai fever.
I am facing a hair fall problem and also having etching some times on my head. What can b the reasons? And what are the solutions to control it? Also suggest for hair growth solutions?
I am 26 year old and I am suffering from lipoma. This is in my hand, thigh, abdomen and in back. Please suggest any homeopathy medicine.
Hello, I get this itching sensation in my ears quite often these days. Also few months back I also used to feel a "fad - fadaahat" or flapping sound at times, when I would release burps. I am 30 years old woman and need advise.
I am 20 years old. I have less moustache and beard. My beard grew at 17 year by small amount. Then it stops at the same time. There is no more grow of beard. What is the reason for the blockage of beard grow? Is my beard grow more? I experience a very little growth of beard now. What way to grow beard fast? Is there any natural way?
I am a 21 years old girl suffering from mild scalp psoriasis since 7-8 years. I have taken doctor prescription for 2-3 years. Now it is under control but I want to cure it permanently. Please provide me natural ways to cure it permanently.
Hey my age 21 I want to say that ki I have many black marks left on my face after pimples I used many methods to remove black marks but I they were not working so kindly tell me what remedy I use to remove black marks on my face?
I am 20 years old male in childhood I colloid with cemented wall so my face bloody and then my mom take the powder so in my a black seem occur.
Lybrate | Dr. Kallol Tripathi speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
I am a male. My face is pimples and black mark. So many medicines I used last 7 years but pimples and black mark not removed. If remove only for few days. Please gjve me good medicines.
We are living in gurgaon. I have hair fall problem .being a lady hair fall from forehead is embarrassing. I want home remedy for this .and general solution for hair fall .on my email.
I am 40 yrs old. my eyes are itching, when I start rubbing from hand palm I feel very good but next day itching again why?
Hello doc, I'm 18 yrs old female and I've a problem of white heads below my eyes and at the side of my cheeks, Please help.
Iam a teen age boy now when I was born iam good in colour and fair but now I lost all those fairness. Can I get that all fairness back. Please help me.
Is your skin pigmentation becoming uneven because of certain changes going on in your body? This condition is quite common in pregnant women. There are several forms of treatments that are available for the management of this issue and for restoring pigmentation and skin complexion. You can choose from various procedures according to your requirements, and desired results. It is possible to completely diminish the appearance of skin pigmentation. These advanced skin care techniques for pigmentation are suitable for all skin types.
The top skin care treatment procedures for pigmentation are as follows:
Carbon laser peel
- This advanced laser peel is much more effective than chemical peels.
- This is a safe and fast facial treatment, which does not involve a long recovery time. It is ideal for any skin tone or type.
- The damaged outer layers of your skin are removed and the production of collagen in the underlying layers is promoted.
- Skin pores are also minimized as a result.
- The procedure is like a purifying process for deep cleansing of the skin.
- It is also important for controlling acne, inflammation, and sebaceous secretion.
- This is a non invasive procedure used for resurfacing your skin, and does not involve much downtime.
- During the process, the superficial upper layers of dead skin get exfoliated using a flow of crystals.
- Your cell and collagen production gets stimulated which reduces the appearance of large pores.
- Dead skin cells, dirt, oil, and bacteria are also removed, giving you healthy skin devoid of acne and bacteria.
- This treatment procedure is effective in providing healthy and good looking skin.
- This treatment is enhanced with the addition of a certain facial peel.
- It is a three-stage peel that involves an activator that stimulates your skin, a detoxifier for cleansing your skin, and an oxygenator for leaving your skin clear and clean.
Tri Fractional Resurfacing treatment
- This is another effective treatment procedure that is meant for improving your skin pigmentation and overall skin health.
- This noninvasive procedure rapidly improves the appearance of your skin that is scarred by acne.
- By using three-pulse fractional technology for resurfacing your skin effectively and safely, this procedure improves your skin’s appearance dramatically.
- The procedure involves minimal discomfort and the recovery time is quite less.
- Micro wounds created in the target area of your skin triggers your body to heal naturally.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Lybrate | Dr. Avinash Jadhav speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY