Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Harsh Gulati
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Harsh GulatiYour feedback matters!
Mam meri wife ko period 10 ko huye h aur meri chutti 18 ko h toh kya mai us raat sex karu toh kya wo pregnant ho jayegi.
Since year 2008 I had major problem of gas. Bloating. Indegestionmay be due to incomplete bowel evacuation. It become worse after eating food and bowel movement. My stomach becomes tight & stiff like football. I had tried isabagol. Ayurvedic & homeopathic medicines but it wiĺl give me temporary relief. I am vegetarian eating one fruit in a day I occasionally eating egg also. I am tired from taking medicines. What shd I do. Pls help?
I am 23 year old having sex problem. While making sex sperm will come within 30 second (sudden falling) & penis is very short and thin please give me solutions.
I observe pin worms in my stool. Can you please suggest tablet. Even if I ate heavy food my stomach feeling empty in 2 hrs .lots of gas is forming inside my stomach (I skipped lunch for last few days. Please suggest me medicine . Thanks in advance.
Myself 49, having rashes & swollen problem on my gentle & not able to have strength & power during sex, even after having 100-200 mg desi viagra. Moreover I am sugar patient. Please advice.
I am suffering from cold since 4 days. Today I observed that my baby has running nose. She is sneezing frequently. How can I cure her cold. She can't able drink milk.
I got married 4 years back and since then my wife is suffering from allergy mostly sneezing and choked nose she has specially during night time. We have been to doctors and even ENTS. Nothing helped. She is currently have xylera once a day and having budanase prescribed nose spray to be avoid choked nose at night time. We sleep for 6 7 hours daily and we are in ac most of the time. Kindly suggest me why is it happening her and the solution. She is 26 years old now.
Symptoms of PMS include moodiness, bloating and headache. All it takes is one symptom to crop up for the whole body to go down. While environmental changes and preventive measures play a crucial role in dealing with this condition, careful choice of food goes a long way in keeping PMS under control. Here is a list of some best and worst food for PMS:
Foods that are Good During PMS:
- Brussels sprouts, Artichokes and Broccoli: These veggies with high fibre content are known to ease bloating. Furthermore, the high water content of these veggies effectively deals with gas, discomfort, and puffiness. The idea is to refrain from foods with high sodium content that only contributes to the suffering. Sulfur-containing vegetables have tremendous health benefits, from maintaining healthy joints to boosting the immune system. Actually they help as anti inflamatory foods to help relieve abdominal and back aches. If a person is gassy and bloting eating high fibre will still worsen the situation. Instead eating soluble fibre foods which is obtained by sauteing the above vegetables is more helpful than raw versions.
- Quinoa, what berry and popcorn: These foods help to deal with a short temper which is a very common occurring of PMS. Some other good effects of a high carb diet such as these include fighting anxiousness, depression and maintain composure. Consuming whole grain on a daily basis also helps to keep the mood cheerful. This happens because of the added secretion of the feel good factor hormone called serotonin.
- Banana: Many women tend to face sleep disturbances before the period sets in. A recent study at the John Hopkins University found that less sleep before the period makes a woman susceptible to cramps and discomfort. Banana contains melatonin. The latter helps the body maintain its natural rhythm.
- Eggs: The cravings during PMs can be very difficult to handle. It is therefore very important to start the day a very healthy breakfast. The right amount of protein and healthy fat present in an egg helps to keep the body energised throughout the day. Scrambled egg and an ounce of chicken is a perfect answer to PMs craving.
Some foods to avoid during PMS:
- Processed fats: Processed fat contains a lot of processed fats, sodium and salt. Processed fats make a woman puffy and increment bloating. Processed foods contain very high protein content that becomes very difficult for the body to process during PMS.
- Sugary foods: Craving for sugary food is pretty normal during PMS. However, too much sugar consumption during PMS fluctuate the blood sugar level. They also aggravate tension and mood swings. The latest study has found that refined sugar can disturb the immune system and creates a lot of fatigue in a woman.
- Caffeine: Restricting caffeine during the period can help prevent the cramps and bloating. Certain caffeine such as coffee, cigarettes and chocolate can aggravate breast tenderness, anxiety, and depression. What's more, they systematically create a craving for sweet and other caffeine-related stuff. A better alternative to caffeine during PMs is herbal and green tea, water and fruit juice.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!