Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. H S RisamYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor, my father age is around 40, from last 2 days he was traveling, after that he got tiny pain from side of the chest, after consulting a doctor said that you should go for ecg test, is this very major concern because this the fast time. Happening and what should I do for this. And what are the home remedies.
Sir I am 17 years old and went to a water park yesterday, there I fell on one of the slides by my ribs side and since then it started paining there, there's also a little pain while breathing when I applied the ice packs, there is reliefe in my pain pls suggest about the problem. Will due to this problem I will be feeling any pain in future.
Hi, I have problem with lax lesl, in the sense I referred doctor and he advised me to take endoscopy and the report says the same have problem with food pipe, hence doctor advised me don't take heavy food. Also I maintained like the same for past 6 months to still now, as of now I got pain in the centre chest when I am leaving long breath while taking food and if I run fast. I don't no wat these symptoms to understanding me? Instead of these can I have good consultant.
Hello doctor. I am getting sweat heavy amount. Coz of sweat I have so many problems like chest pain. I'm doing hard work thts the reason I know. But still what should I do? I can't stop doing my work.
I am 23 years old and I am suffering from chest pain. I do not know whether it is for smoking. As I smoke a lot. What should I do to reduce the pain?
I am 51 year old lady. I sweat too much. specially head and face. Have mild thyroid .high bp .taking medicine for these. But please suggest some medicine for sweating only as it is very embracing.
Hello Sir The age and height of my sister is 26 years and 5'6" respectively. Her weight is 87 kg .During dieting she faces the problem of low blood pressure. She tried some supplement like Herblife Shake with complete package for weight lose but again same problem of low blood pressure rises. What she have to do for weight lose. please suggest.
I have pain in the centre of my chest when I touch even slightly. This is pain is as recent 2 days old. What should I do, please advice.
My mother 73 years old has recently suffered a stroke which has made the slurred speech and mild brain damage. She was running on very high sugar 12% hb1ac and had high BP on day of stroke. I am attaching recent reports including 2d echo and blood tests. Kindly suggest what treatment course she has to follow?
My father has insufficient vision in his eyes, when consult with doctor, he said blood bleed in his eye nerves. He is having sugar and bp.
High blood pressure or hypertension is a condition where the long term force induced by blood on the artery walls may lead to health complications. In some cases high blood pressure can be a chronic condition without any visible symptoms. The normal value of blood pressure is 120/80 mm Hg. Even if high blood pressure doesn't have any obvious symptoms, it can cause significant damage to cardiovascular health and blood vessels. Uncontrolled hypertension exposes you to the risks of stroke and cardiac arrest. Following are the causes and complications of hypertension:
Causes of hypertension
The causes of hypertension vary depending on the two types of the condition namely - primary hypertension and secondary hypertension. In case of primary hypertension there are hardly any identifiable causes. Secondary hypertension can occur due to the following causes:
- Certain medications like contraceptives, painkillers and some other drugs
- Sleep disorders
- Problems related to the kidney
- Tumors in the adrenal gland
- Thyroid issues
- Congenital heart defects from birth
- Drug abuse
- Excessive consumption of alcohol
Complications of hypertension
- Persistent high blood pressure can result in atherosclerosis - hardening of the arteries. This can severely wreck cardiovascular health and cause stroke, heart attack or other complications.
- Hypertension can also result in a disorder called aneurysm in which the blood vessels tend to swell and weaken. Rupture of an aneurysm can be fatal.
- Heart failure is one of the most serious complications associated with hypertension. It becomes increasingly difficult for the heart to pump blood along with the high pressure. Consequently the heart muscle thickens and leads to cardiac arrest.
- Hypertension can also lead to kidney problems. Narrowing and weakening of certain blood vessels present in the kidney can cause organ failure.
- It can also lead to eye problems and sometimes even loss of vision due to narrowing or thickening of blood vessels in the eye.
- Metabolic syndrome, which refers to a cluster of deficiencies in the metabolism of your body including high triglycerides, low levels of good cholesterol (High density lipoprotein) and high levels of insulin. These metabolic disorders increase the risk of developing diabetes and other complications.
- Uncontrolled high blood pressure and interference with your ability to remember and think. It can trigger memory loss and affect your understanding and deriving skills.
I have mouth ulcer since 6 months. What should I do? And I also have low blood pressure what prevention I should take?
Chest pain is a common problem that most people experience. Chest pain can signal anything from a muscle cramp to even an impending heart attack. You should never ignore symptoms of chest pain as it can signal a serious underlying disorder. The details about chest pain are not described here as it is beyond the scope of this article. The focus is on various homeopathic remedies to treat symptoms of chest pain.
Homeopathy is an alternative system of medicine that was started in the year 1796, by Samuel Hahnemann. It is based on the premise that the substance that causes a disorder, if introduced in the right quantity in the body, will cure the same disease. Compared to mainstream medicine, homeopathy products are not synthetic and are free from any side effect.
Homeopathic remedies for chest pain:
The homeopathic remedies that are given below not only treat pain effectively, but also get rid of the actual cause of the pain. The best thing about these remedies is that they are completely free from any side effect, whatsoever. The various homeopathic remedies for chest pain are:
- Rhus Tox: This remedy is effective in treating pain that spreads to the shoulders from the chest; these symptoms tend to worsen in damp and cold weather.
- Arnica Mont: If you experience chest pain along with soreness in the body, this remedy is prescribed.
- Ranunculus B: In case of intercostal rheumatism wherein you experience pain in the muscle between the ribs, this remedy is usually recommended by the practitioner.
- Kali carb: Kali carb is used to treat stitching pain in the chest that worsens during the early hours of the morning.
- Rumex C: This remedy is used to treat pain that develops in the left lung, followed by coughing.
- Bryonia: For a stabbing or a burning chest pain that worsens when you move, Bryonia is considered to be the appropriate remedy.
- Phosphorus: This remedy is recommended when you experience heavy coughing and chest pain caused by pneumonia or tuberculosis.
- Carbo-veg: Carbo-veg is used to treat chest pain resulting from acidity, gas and indigestion.
- Robinia: This remedy is used to treat symptoms of chest pain that originates from behind the sternum (breastbone) as a result of acidity. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.