Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. GeetaYour feedback matters!
Here are some #preventive measures that help keep to a minimum the risk of #hiv infection and #aids thus:
if operations scheduled time if you can get your own blood as preserved blood. This eliminates a possible infection by blood transfusion.
avoid resorting to medical care in developing countries involving blood or the use of syringes unless it is an absolute priority.
drug abusers who inject illicit drugs should use syringes for single use. They can get them in any big city for free.
avoid sharing with others razors, toothbrushes and other items that may come into contact with bodily fluids.
mother-child: the risk of transmission of infection by vhi in a positive mother can avoid practice one cesarean and giving up breastfeeding the baby.
#safe-sex avoid sexual practices that blood, semen or vaginal mucus secretion and / injured or diseased skin may come into contact with the couple. Always use condoms during sex. For oral sex, try not to get semen or vaginal fluid in the mouth.
also avoid having sex with many different people. A monogamous relationship only provides reliable protection against hiv and aids if both have mutual trust and can talk openly about possible infidelities.
New studies have shown that infection with HPV (human papillomavirus) can promote HIV transmission through sexual intercourse. Therefore, preventing the corresponding HPV infection prevent the spread of HIV.
Dear sir, my wife is suffering from irregular periods i.e. The periods continue with gap between two three days. What is the cure? Sir kindly understand me the cause.
5yrs has completed to my marriage lyf.bt silll den i m nt getng pragnent.my reports r eports r normal bt my left tube hs petented.do plz telk me the reason ???, and for dis wt shud i di
My age is 14, female I have a problem with irregular periods, from six months my periods had stopped so help me
My friend is in live in relation ship with his girlfriend. He wants to do sex with her and she too. He is of 31/08/1994 and her d. O. B. Is 12/08/1995. He is worried if condom failed during sex or any kind of pregnancy issue occurred. Which type of condom is more reliable? She doesn't want to take any i-pills. What should be the correct time of their 1st sex. What may be pros and cons?
Hello, I gave birth via c sec ; days back.I get breast milk but irrespective of how much time i give feed he is not satisfied and top feed needs to be given.Please help me?
Is it safe to go for tooth extraction under 14 week of pregnancy? It's paining very badly. Moreover solo n crocin is not working.
I have done sex on 23 July and take unwanted 72 as a precaution after 25 hours of intimation. My lst period comes on 13 july aftr that my period not come. Today I use pregnancy test which is negative .plz help me. Tell me wht I do. I hav unwanted kit .is it right to use it? please tell me.
We have been trying to have a baby. We copulate every alternate day in order to increase the likelihood of getting pregnant. I would like to ask whether continuing to copulate even after the fertile window is over, will have any adverse impact to achieving implantation/pregnancy ? Or should we stop after the end of the fertile window?
Hi i am 25 years old female I am suffering from backache at least I unable to sit for few minutes continuously and suffering from abnormal period cycle white liquid discharging through my reproductive organ my heart beat 100 per minute kindly let me know whats happening in my body.
My wife is not coming to continue period time. I have tested a report the report is PCOD. My wife is not pregnant for future. please answer as soon as.
We are planning for a baby.in her last period ovulation was happened on 14th day ,since then period not came. Tested for pregnancy but result is negative. She is undergoing infertility treatment since 1 years due to pcos. She is taking hcg injections and since 9 months periods are regular and on 30 day only age used to get period. But this month till now periods not came. What would be the reason for delay. Ultrasound scan done results are negative. Is there any chances of pregnancy to wait for. Kindly suggest me why periods are delayed and chances of expecting pregnancy.
When you decide to donate an organ that could make someone normal again, you are actually giving the gift of life, even after you are long gone. Organ donation is the preservation of organs after someone's death, and a cause supported by many people around the world.
Read on to find out everything there is to know about organ donation!
- What is Organ Donation?: Organ donation is the process of pledging your organs through recognised institutions, so that the same may be used after your demise. This pledge usually allows the transplant of healthy organs as well as tissue that can be used to benefit someone who has been going through life without the said organs or without properly functioning ones. While some donations like the kidney as well as some part of the lungs can be done while the donor is still living, most of these transplants happen after the person's death.
- Types of Donation: There are three ways in which one can donate organs. The first is brain stem method where the person's brain activity has stopped due to an injury. In such a case, the heart and other organs may still be working due to life support system like a ventilator. The next method is circulatory death where a cardiac arrest gives rise to the complete loss of function in one's heart and lungs, which can lead to a state where the person cannot be revived. The third kind is living donation like kidney transplant or a small section of one's liver or lungs.
- Importance of Organ Donation: The importance of organ donation cannot be stressed enough. This potentially lifesaving act can help in bringing back someone's sight or give them a heart that beats normally. With organ donation like kidney transplant, one will not need to go through dialysis again. Also, organ donation can save much time, money and effort in painful treatments and give the person a whole new lease of life. It is also important because it ensures that the vital organs are used by a needy person even after the death of the donor.
- Importance of Physical Health: The physical health of the person is important in such cases because the donation should not have negative implications for the wellbeing of the patient. Through a system of donor assessment, the donor is checked for infections and other ailments including HIV so that the same are not passed on to the patient.
- Organs that you can donate: Starting from the eyes to the kidney, lungs, heart, pancreas, intestines, bones, as well as bone marrow and even the skin and corneas, one can donate a number of organs.
Dear Sir / madam, How can I stimulate my wife for sex? How can I find out my wife need sex? Please give some suggestions. Thanks in advance.
Hello I am 30 years old unmarried girl, My eyes are going deeper inside my face, please give me a solution to overcome.
I will restrict myself to heterosexual functioning e. G impotence and frigidity.
Sexual disability in men may take various forms-1) absence of sexual desire for the sexual partner or absence of libido in general;
2) inability to procure erection
3) inability to sustain erection
4 inability to ejaculate in spite of well sustained erection;
5) premature ejaculation.
1) mostly psychogenic, anxiety for performance failure and haste;
2) uncontrolled diabetes;
3) some blood pressure lowering drugs
4) psychiatric treatment
Anxiety due any cause, masturbation anxiety is possibly quite a common factor, but any form of anxiety or depression can cause impotence.
Some men subconsciously identify their sexual partner with their mother or sister and incest taboo asserts itself and they are impotent with their wives but may be potent with other sexual partners.
Other men associate the sex act with aggression and violence.
Ejaculatory impotence is much rarer.
Another type is the professional man" s impotence. They simply burn out due to their work load and odd working hours.
Disturbances in women may be-
2) vaginismus (involuntary spasm of vaginal muscles, always psychogenic)
Frigidity is lack of sexual feeling in women and may vary from
An intense feeling of revulsion to any sexual advance to varying sexual arousal without orgasm.
1) anatomical defects;
2) physiological deficiency in endocrine glands;
3) lacked sexual instructions from parents
4) husband" s ignorance of sex technique
5) painful intercourse (dyspareunia)
6) physiological during lactation
7) psychological-fears of pregnancy, inadequate stimulation, premature ejaculation, depression and anxiety.
Both drug and non drug therapies are available, strictly under
Suitable age group 20 to 60 yrs.
Contraindications-heart, liver, kidney disorders