Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. GeetaYour feedback matters!
Hello I had my period on June 30th2016, then on July 15th2016 and now on 22nd August 2016, further we have sex on daily basis. If everything ok? Secondly when should I have sex for pregnancy? Some one guided me to have on 1st September to 10th September alternate days. So pls advise can I have sex after 10th September also? Is daily sex harmful? I always fell my stomach is turning hot why so? I even have hair growth bon face? What should I do? Pls guide for all the above questions.
Dr, I had unprotected sex with my gf (21yrs) on 8th of her cycle and, I gave unwanted 72 with in 2 hrs and again we had sex on 15 th day of her cycle this time no pill was given. Her periods are expected to be on 13 th of every month (regular 28-30 days) and she does not have h/o any hormonal imbalances but, her periods are not yet started. Is there any chances of pregnancy Intercourse dates: 21/03 (pill was given) and again on 08/04 (no pill) please tel me is there chances of pregnancy r not?
My daughter is 14year old and her period has started; she often complaints of her headache. Is it general complaints?
I had a cesarean delivery this month. Pre pregnancy, I was allergic to some food, dust and paracetamol and I was taking DYNOLAP and ALLEGRA180 tablets. But during course of my pregnancies, all of these allergies were completely gone probably due to hormonal change as understood. But suddenly after 21 days post delivery, it looks like all these allergies were back. Kindly advise if the above medication is well suited and will there be any adverse effects on breastfeeding and to the infant.
Today I am 38 week pregnant. My baby hasn't turned his head till now. What is the reason? What can I do now? Can he turn his head this week?
My vaginal secretions usually increases during intercourse, Which makes my partner dissatisfied during that period. I want a tight vagina. What to do?
What specific treatment (medications/ supplements, any other?) has been effective in treatment of PCOS for a child in age group 10-16 ? Regular exercise, Balanced controlled diet stress management is all tried but does not solve the problem of irregular menstrual cycle, back acne, hair growth.
Peanuts are rich in monounsaturated fats, the sort of fat that is added to a healthy-heart diet. However, just as peanuts have loads of benefits, they come with certain disadvantages too. The advantages of peanuts are as follows:
- Peanuts are a source of antioxidants: Not only do peanuts contain oleic acid, but also the energizing fat found in olive oil and is a rich form of cell regeneration. The regeneration material is very helpful in avoiding many types of cancers. For example, as preventive agents, simmered peanuts do equal amount of recovery and regeneration as blackberries and strawberries. These are far more efficient than apples, carrots or beets.
- Peanuts are key to heart-health benefits: Just as peanuts are good cancer preventing agents, dangers of death from cardiovascular and coronary heart diseases can also be avoided with their help.
- Peanuts reduce risk of stroke based on preliminary animal studies: Resveratrol is a substance, which was initially found in red grapes and red wine. However, now it is also available in peanuts. This phytonutrient has been said to enhance the blood flow in the brain by as much as 30 percent. It enormously diminishes the danger of a stroke or a heart attack.
As mentioned earlier, just as peanuts have certain good qualities, they can be somewhat bad for the health as well. Following are some of the reasons:
- Peanuts can be an allergen: Peanuts are also considered as a standout amongst the most widely recognized food sensitivities for people. A lot of people have nut hypersensitivities so serious that even their breathing is disturbed with a little amount of a shelled nut. Their tongue starts getting numb and their skin starts swelling. Some people have an extremely increased allergy to peanuts and for them, it can even be fatal, if not treated immediately.
- Peanuts contain lectins: Peanuts, alongside different vegetables like soy, contain hostile substances called lectins. Lectins are sticky proteins found in numerous food items including vegetables. They serve as a bug. The stickiness and structure of lectins, however, makes them very difficult to process and digest.
- Peanuts contain inflammatory elements: The abnormal state of Omega-6 unsaturated fats that peanuts contain is quite dangerous. It is true that your body needs, both Omega-3 and Omega-6 unsaturated fats for a good health. The issue, in any case, is that the standard western eating routine is, to a great degree, high in Omega-6 unsaturated fats and low in Omega-3s. At the point when Omega-3 unsaturated fats are out of proportion with the Omega-6 fats (as frequently emerges in a standard Western eating routine) irritation, coronary illness, and other medical problems emerge. Therefore, a balanced diet is very important.
Two days back I did sex with her without any contraceptive method I have a doubt that she will get pregnancy how to avoid that pregnancy tell me about any medicines names.
I am pregnant and going for 4th month. I have problem of not getting sleep at night because some moment goes on in my stomach. Please help.
Everytime when I drink vodka or had sex or had periods a reddish painful pimple appears on my vagina which is cured after few days bt it cause irritation and pain all the day. Why is it so and what to do for that.
I did not have any sex kiss anything but am infected to STD how and my parents don't have any STD so how am infected.
I m 28yrs old trying to conceive from last year but not succeed right now am on att for lymph node tuberculosis. Otherwise no problem in both of us. Please advise.
I am facing problem of fatigue while working in office, most of the time after lunch and early in the morning. My age is 48 and have family history of Diabetes (Mother). I am doing blood urine test every year and doctor told nil report. Please guide my next step.
Contrary to what most girls have been led to believe about the hymen being a flat tissue that covers the vagina and is ripped during penetrative intercourse, the truth is that hymen is a fringe of tissue around the vaginal opening. It is not an intact tissue draping across the vaginal wall because without any outlet for the menstrual blood, girls would get periods only after they lose their virginity. (Know more about Irregular Periods)
Here are a few mind-boggling facts about the hymen.
- Just like labia, every woman's hymen varies in color, size and shapes.
- It is elastic and stretchy in most cases. Vaginal delivery makes the hymen less visible by smoothening and stretching it.
- Despite popular belief, the pain women experience when they have sex for the first time is not due to your hymen breaking, but because your vaginal muscles are too tense and/or you're going at it too rough and fast without adequate lubrication.
- Simple exercises such as walking, riding bicycles, doing splits as well as horseback riding may rip your hymen long before you have had intercourse.
- Hymens should not be perceived as the indicator of sexual activity because they are extremely stretchy and stay with you your entire life. Even sexually active people have hymens.
- If you do not resort to any sexual activity (including penetration during masturbation), the hymen returns to its default position in your vulva.
- Very few women have an imperforate hymen in which the opening is too small for penetration whether by tampons, fingers, sex toys or an erect penis. A simple surgery needs to be conducted in such a case where parts of the hymen are snipped away.
- There is a growth in hymenoplasty, also known as hymen reconstruction surgery, in the past few years because hymen is viewed as an indicator of virginity and there have been cases of annulment, public humiliation, torture and even death because they believe that the hymen is not intact due to sexual activity; therefore making hymenoplasty an effective solution.
- Although, not an indicator of the amount of sexual activities performed, one must seek immediate medical attention after being sexually assaulted because it can be examined to prove sexual abuse. (Learn more about Sexual Activity Affects Vaginal Health)
आज कल हमारी दिनचर्या हमारे खान -पान से गठिया का रोग 45 -50 वर्ष के बाद बहुत से लोगो में पाया जा रहा है । गठिया में हमारे शरीर के जोडों में दर्द होता है, गठिया के पीछे यूरिक एसीड की बड़ी भूमिका रहती है। इसमें हमारे शरीर मे यूरिक एसीड की मात्रा बढ जाती है। यूरिक एसीड के कण घुटनों व अन्य जोडों में जमा हो जाते हैं। जोडों में दर्द से रोगी का बुरा हाल रहता है। इस रोग में रात को जोडों का दर्द बढता है और सुबह अकडन मेहसूस होती है। इसकी पहचान होने पर इसका जल्दी ही इलाज करना चाहिए अन्यथा जोडों को बड़ा नुकसान हो सकता है।हम यहाँ पर गठिया के अचूक घरेलू उपाय बता रहे है.......
*सुबह के समय सूर्य नमस्कार और प्राणायाम करने से भी जोड़ों के दर्द से स्थाई रूप से छुटकारा मिलता है।
*गठिया के रोगी 4-6 लीटर पानी पीने की आदत डालें। इससे ज्यादा पेशाब होगा और अधिक से अधिक विजातीय पदार्थ और यूरिक एसीड बाहर निकलते रहेंगे।
*एक बड़ा चम्मच सरसों के तेल में लहसुन की 3-4 कुली पीसकर डाल दें, इसे इतना गरम करें कि लहसुन भली प्रकार पक जाए, फिर इसे आच से उतारकर मामूली गरम हालत में इससे जोड़ों की मालिश करने से दर्द में तुरंत राहत मिल जाती है।
*प्रतिदिन नारियल की गिरी के सेवन से भी जोड़ो को ताकत मिलती है।
*काली मिर्च को तिल के तेल में जलने तक गर्म करें। उसके बाद ठंडा होने पर उस तेल को मांसपेशियों पर लगाएं, दर्द में तुरंत आराम मिलेगा।
*गाजर को पीस कर इसमें थोड़ा सा नीम्बू का रस मिलाकर रोजाना सेवन करें । यह जोड़ो के लिगामेंट्स का पोषण कर दर्द से राहत दिलाता है।
*गठिया रोगी को अपनी क्षमतानुसार हल्का व्यायाम अवश्य ही करना चाहिए क्योंकि इनके लिये अधिक परिश्रम करना या अधिक बैठे रहना दोनों ही नुकसान दायक हैं।
*सौंठ का एक चम्मच पावडर का नित्य सेवन गठिया में बहुत लाभप्रद है।
*गठिया रोग में हरी साग सब्जी का इस्तेमाल बेहद फ़ायदेमंद रहता है। पत्तेदार सब्जियो का रस भी बहुत लाभदायक रहता है।