Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Gautam MadanYour feedback matters!
Sir, I am suffering from mild fever with body pen and dry cough from 20.09.2016. Kindly suggest me medicine and what type food I have to take.
Male I am 29 years old .have headache for last 15 days. I have used ointment cream for couple of days but haven't got any relief. please give some some suggestion.
People who eat fruit and #vegetables as part of their daily diet have a reduced risk of many chronic diseases. Usda's my plate encourages making half your plate fruits and vegetables.
Vegetables are an important part of healthy eating and provide a source of many #nutrients, including potassium, fiber, folate (folic acid) and vitamins a, e and c. Options like #broccoli, spinach, #tomatoes and #garlic provide additional benefits, making them a superfood!
Potassium may help to maintain healthy blood pressure. Dietary fiber from vegetables helps reduce blood cholesterol levels and may lower risk of heart disease.
Folate (folic acid) helps the body form healthy red blood cells. Women of childbearing age who may become pregnant and those in the first trimester of pregnancy need adequate folate to reduce the risk of neural tube defects and spina bifida during fetal development.
Hi. M Shweta I missed my periods. I had sex in Feb 7 Nd after that I take I pill Nd after that I had periods but now in March missed periods. So I want to know is there any issue or any pregnancy.
I have sex problem . Whenever I use to go for sex it takes only one minute to release my sperm even if I sex second time within half an hour same situation happens to me so please tell me what shud I do .
I am suffering a lots stomach problem like gas, acidity, less hungernes, constipation etc. please suggest me how can I resolve this problem.
I am thin and no weight is gaining I feel hunger aftr 3pm onwards I use to take milk 500 ml daily at night aftr meal at the time of sleeping. Is it Enough?
I am 19 years age in the down of my eyes the black colour is coming. Y it is coming? please tell any reason to destroy the black colour on down of eyes.
Sir mujhe 1 month se jukham hai or meri tabiyat kharab hoti ja rahi h me bahut jayda paresan hu koi upaya bataiye.
How I get rid of from acne? My skin is oily .acne covered my face, chest and shoulders. It's embarrassing for me. I am facing this problem since last month. Please help me. Thanks.
Hi I am female and if I consume beer or vodhka twice in a month does it effect very badly to me. I have thyroid problem too and also overweight I am not ahlcolic but during parties I consume. So just want to know is very bad?
I Am using earth seaweed and papaya face pack . I feel like my face is boiling slightly when I applies the face pack. Why ? Is there any problem ?
• Poor eating habits.
• Poor hygiene.
• Hormonal imbalance – during puberty.
• Drugs like corticosteroids.
• Bacterial infection.
SIGN AND SYMPTOMS:
• Pain in acne.
• Pus or oily discharge.
• White heads / black head formation.
• Avoid fats and oily food.
• Avoid chocolate, ice-cream, butter, cakes, white bread, sweets and fried food.
• Limit intake of non-vegetarian food.
• Do not break your pimples will lead to secondary infections.
• Do not use scented soaps and chemicals on your face.
• Wash your face frequently, at least 5 times a day, taking care that it does not become too dry.
• Use non-greasy make-up or if possible do not apply cosmetics.
• Use natural cleansers than chemical preparations:
– Wash face with gram flour (channa) and little turmeric in it.
– Massage skin with fresh cucumber, it gives cooling effect on skin.
– You can massage your face with fresh fruits also.
• You can take facial steam to reduce inflammation and infection for not more then 15 minutes and once fortnight.
• Practice yoga – will help make your circulation better.
• Drink plenty of water.
• Drink plenty of fruit juice, coconut water.
• Eat lots of fresh fruits and raw vegetables.
• Increase intake of fiber in your diet - Whole grains, bran, oat, green leafy vegetables, raw vegetables, salads, dried fruits and fresh fruits.
• Eat whole grains rather then refined flour.
• Possibly eat boiled or lightly cooked food, not highly seasoned food.
• Increase intake of zinc in diet:
– Shellfish, beef and other red meats, eggs and seafood, beef, pork, chicken (dark meat), turkey (dark meat), milk and milk products, nuts, sea plants especially Japanese sea plants..
• Consume diet rich in Vitamin A:
– Liver oils of fish, egg, milk and milk products, meat, fish, kidney and liver.
– Yellow orange colored fruits and vegetables; and Green leafy vegetables are good source of - carotene.
• Consume food rich in Vitamin C:
– Milk and milk products, citrus fruits, green vegetables.
– Fruits and vegetables when fresh have maximum of vitamin C.
• Increase intake of Vitamin E.
– Wheat germ, whole grain, corns, cereals, pulses, nuts, dark green leafy vegetables, olives.
– Oilseeds and vegetable oils. You can take vitamin E supplements of 400 IU twice a day.
• Replace other oils by sunflower oil for cooking as it is the richest source of vitamin E.
• Add little turmeric to your food; it is beneficial for your skin.
• If your acne does not respond in 2-3 months .Consult your physician firstname.lastname@example.org 9811022908
• Consult your physician if your acne is infected and there is pus like discharge.
• Consult your physician immediately if you are not sure if it is acne or any other skin eruption