Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Acupuncturists in India. You will find Acupuncturists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Acupuncturists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. GautamYour feedback matters!
I want to gain my weight 6-8 kg so can I take nutrigain capsule? Is that safe or have a side effects?
I am quite thin according ti my age so please tell me sone good tips to gain weight in little tune and also my height growth is also not disturbed and I can get a good built.
My husband got hurt jst below his knee (on his right leg), around 3 months bck. He got hurt by the sharp edge of a table. And even till today he has lot of pain. But at the look of it, thrs no swelling as such, but when we feel the painful area, it pains and also feels like a bump. Tried applying all kinds of pain relieving sprays, but its of no use. Kindly suggest us the best home remedy which can reduce the pain, since he is walking with quite difficulty. Thank u.
Dear Sir/mam. My query for my wife Sapna. She is very week, having only 42 kg weight. I advised her to Take Enduraass/Nutrigain power. Please tell me is there any disadvantage of weight gain powder?
How to be very active so I feel very lazy and I can't go for workout so how I will increase my activeness.
My question is to Dt. Lokendar Tamar. I'm also suffering from gas problem and it happens 1 or 2 times in a week. And when it happens cause headache. Help me.
Is nutrigain mass gainer can increase my weight or is there is other good protien powder for increasing my weight.
I am 29 year old. Suffering from knee pain since last 6 month. It swells regularly. I did the X ray. Consulted an orthopedic. Doctor told me that I have narrow joint space, fluid had reduced and recommended some test. RA factor negative, uric acid level is normal. And prescribed me glucosamine sachet and painkiller. But my pain is same after 1 month medication.
My name is aravind and my problem is not growing my body and my age is 21 still now my weight is 48 is this ok for my age is there any problems in my future.
Being healthy and happy is a state of mind. Yet, it is also a choice that we make consciously or subconsciously. The way we choose to live and how we respond by matter of habit or choice, to the various life events and situations thrown at us, pretty much decides how our hormones, blood pressure and other factors behave in the long run. Anxiety and general unhappiness have been found to share a deep link with the quality of one's health. So let us look at the common mistakes we make, backed by science, which may be keeping us from health and happiness.
- Avoiding Connections: What really happens when we do not cultivate relationships with people whom we can laugh and cry with? You end up bottling things up inside and do not get an outsider perspective that can help you take things in a lighter vein or from a different, often more justified perspective.
- Endorphins: Also, when you do not have someone you can laugh with, especially during stressful times, you end up supressing hormones like the endorphins which are known to be natural pain relievers too!
- Sitting All Day: If your job or lifestyle involves the sedentary act of remaining seated, you are first of all, asking for neck and shoulder pain in the long run. That besides, you are also losing your fast paced metabolism due to the lack of activity and this can also fuel the build up of toxins which may lead to chronic and potentially fatal diseases in the future.
- Victim of your Own Thoughts: Over exposure to too many ideas can never be a good thing. In this day and age of social media and instant access, we never seem to be short of opinions, no matter how irrelevant. When we start to find our own truth in someone else's reality, we end up playing the victim card in our relationships due to these misplaced opinions. This leads to problems like helplessness which can become anxiety and paranoia in the long run.
- Food: Too much junk or too many fad diets can ruin the chemical balance and good health of your being. Binge eating or emotional eating due to anxiety, boredom and ready availability of food can also give rise to eating disorders and weight gain which in turn, can lead to problems like diabetes, high cholesterol and other such problems.
Exercising, eating right and taking time to breathe and listen to people around you will help in fostering a better lifestyle with more human connections. This is especially important for people living in nuclear families with stressful jobs.
She is 28 year old (female) very lean and thing figure have tremendous white discharge before and after mensuration, her breast is vary small which looks very odd when he dressed. Please advise some exercise or home made remedies which can solve his problem.
Hi Team, I'm feeling giddy since 3 days. I have consulted near by doctor and tested my BP and it's normal. But I feel the same again. Eyes feel like things around me rotating and after half an hour I feel in normal. Could you suggest me how to avoid this and medicine for this. Thank you. Regards Ganesh Jakotiya.
I am 42 years male from Hyderabad. From last one week days suddenly I am feeling like chakkar. I hope some kind of weakness. Please suggest me.
I am 22 years old and my weight is 43 kg, I want to gain weight and I got my blood tested when prescribed by doctor and the test shows everything is normal. Please help me to gain weight.
1.Eat More Calories Than You Burn:
The most important thing you can do to gain weight is to eat more calories than your body burns. You need to eat more calories than your body burns in order to gain weight. Aim for 300-500 calories per day above your maintenance level, or 700-1000 calories if you want to gain weight fast.
2.Eat Lots of Protein:
Protein forms the building blocks of your muscles. Eating sufficient protein is required to gain muscle weight instead of just fat.High-protein foods include meats, fish, eggs, many dairy products, legumes, nuts and others. Protein supplements like whey protein can also be useful if you struggle to get enough protein in your diet.
3.Eat Lots of Carbs and Fat, and Eat at Least 3 Times Per Day:
In order to gain weight, eat at least 3 meals per day and make sure to eat plenty of fat, carbs and protein.
4.Eat a Lot of Energy-Dense Foods and use Sauces, condiments:
Here are some energy-dense foods that are perfect for gaining weight:
Nuts: Almonds, walnuts, macadamia nuts, peanuts, etc.
Dried fruit: Raisins, dates, prunes and others.
High-fat dairy: Whole milk, full-fat yogurt, cheese, cream.
Fats and Oils: Extra virgin olive oil and avocado oil.
Grains: Whole grains like oats and brown rice.
Meat: Chicken, beef, pork, lamb, etc. Choose fattier cuts.
Tubers: Potatoes, sweet potatoes and yams.
Dark chocolate, avocados, peanut butter, coconut milk, granola, trail.
5.Lift Heavy Weights and Improve Your Strength:
It is very important to lift heavy weights and improve your strength. This will help you gain muscle mass instead of just fat.
6.Don’t drink water before meals. This can fill your stomach.
7.Eat more often. Squeeze in an additional meal or snack whenever you can, such as before bed.
8.Drink milk. Drinking whole milk to quench thirst is a simple way to get in more high-quality protein and calories.
Try weight gainer shakes. If you are really struggling then you can try weight gainer shakes. These are very high in protein, carbs and calories.
9.Use bigger plates. Definitely use large plates if you are trying to get in more calories, as smaller plates cause people to automatically eat less.
10.Add cream to your coffee. This is a simple way to add in more calories.
11 Take creatine. The muscle building supplement creatine monohydrate can help you gain a few pounds in muscle weight.
12Get quality sleep. Sleeping properly is very important for muscle growth.