Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Acupuncturists in India. You will find Acupuncturists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Acupuncturists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Gautam
Submit a review for Dr. GautamYour feedback matters!
I am ajay my age is 21 and I have knee pain problem since 3 month when I wake up there is pain on mt knees very hard pain cannot walk after 5-7 minute the pain gone by itself what did.
Hello I have problem That my weight is much lower Please tell me how I gain my weight Please my weight not increase automatically as every person's increase what is reason behind it tell me please.
I join gym please tell which shift best and in mor. Shift what eat before gym. please tell I am beginner.
Having unbearable pain in the arm from neck and shoulder since two to three weeks. Some doctors are saying she is having spondylosis.
I've been thin all my life until I discovered that there are supplements that can increase my weight. I started drinking supplements. I drink three glasses a day. I've gained 20 pounds since, and I'm now at 125 pounds, but I'm still underweight. During the past three months. Please suggest me proper medicine.
Spending a day out at the beach or going up on a hike is something most people love to do. What they, however, do not want is the after effects of being out in the sun the sunburn. While sunscreen lotions do help to a large extent, being in the sea can wash off the sunscreen, leaving the skin exposed to the imminent damage. Also, the effect of most sunscreens (know more about sunscreen) wears off with time, thereby, invariably producing some damage to the skin. However, there are simple ways to reduce the damage and in some cases even reverse the damage done by the sunburn.
Listed below simple ways with which you can treat a sunburn:
- The minute you realize sunburn has set in, reduce further damage by getting out of the sun.
- If you were out in the beach, rinse off with regular water as early as possible to clear the chlorine and sand and salt water. The salt water irritates the skin and aggravate the damage further.
- Take a pain-killer which will reduce the inflammation and control the overall effect of swelling and pain. This can also help the mild headache (learn more about headache problem) that can develop because of being out in the sun.
- The sun dries the skin and therefore, make sure you make an extra effort and moisturize your skin. Use creams that contain aloe vera, glycerin or hyaluronic acid. Keeping them in the fridge for a while produces an extra-refreshing effect.
- Make a compress containing egg white or green tea and skimmed milk. The green tea will reduce inflammation and the egg white will supply the necessary proteins for the skin to recover.
- Not just the skin, the sunburn also leaves you dehydrated overall. Ensure the water intake is increased and consume water rich food like watermelon, grapes, and cucumber.
- If there are sun blisters as a result of the sunburn, do not touch them. Peeling them can produce scars, which can be permanent.
- On spots that are painful after the sunburn, slices of potatoes or cucumber can be used to rub the area. This will produce a cooling effect and also reduce swelling.
- Vinegar contains acetic acid and reduces pain, swelling, and inflammation that happens subsequent to a sunburn. Towel soaked in vinegar can be used to wipe the area or vinegar can be added to the water for a bath.
- Mint is another wonderful agent to manage sunburn. Include it in tea or add peppermint oil to lukewarm water for that healing drink.
These are some tips to treat a sunburn and reduce the damage (sometimes permanent) that can happen as a result.