Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Gaurang Krishna
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Gaurang KrishnaYour feedback matters!
Lybrate | Dr Jatin Sharma speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
I was using minoxidil for 2 months my hair was growing well. Now I stopped using it as my hair is grown .Now my hair is falling .Please tell any way to stop that hair fall after using minoxidil.
Hie, m sonali here. I hv so many dark spots on face bcoz pop pimples with nails. Bt nw problem is in 2 weeks hv ma wedding. I tried so many thng for Dark spots bt no effect. please suggest m Sumthng.
Sir/madam mere face pe pimples ho rhe h cream bhi use kr li fir bhi nhi ja rhe An mujhe krna chahiye.
I am a 27 years male. I am suffering from diffuse hair loss since many years. I just want to know multivitamins tablet for hairs. Please suggest multivitamin tablets which don't have any side affects I would like if you suggest some herbal multivitamins tablets.
Hi I am mukesh I am 18 years old I have pimples on my face I used many cosmetic's items still it not cured. What should I do for this doctor.
Hi doc my lips are looking black but I don't have any habitats I want to make my lips in pink or red colour but how can you help doc.
I got a blood clot on my right toe and it covers the whole area of the nail. Will the nail wear off or will it not?
आज हम आपको बताते हैं स्किन को चमकदार और साफ बनाने के लिए, कैसे करे दूध का प्रयोग:
1. यदि आपके पास पर्याप्त समय हो तो रात के समय काजू को दूध में भिगोकर रख दें। इसके बाद सुबह इन काजू को पीस लें और मुल्तानी मिट्टी मिलाएं। इस तरह दूध में भीगे हुए काजू और मुल्तानी मिट्टी का पेस्ट बन जाएगा। इस पेस्ट में नींबू की कुछ बूंदे डाल लें। अब इसे चेहरे पर, हाथों और पैरों पर लगाएं। कुछ देर बाद पानी से धो लें। आपकी त्वचा एकदम निखर जाएगी।
2. गुलाब जल स्किन को कमसिन और गुलाबी बनाए रखता है। यदि गुलाब जल के साथ दूध को मिलाकर उपयोग में लाया जाए तो बेहतर परिणाम मिलता है। गुलाबजल में थोड़ा सा कच्चा दूध मिलाकर चेहरे पर लगाएं। त्वचा चमक जाएगी।
3. रोजाना सुबह या शाम को दूध की मलाई में हल्दी मिलाकर चेहरे पर लगाएं। फिर थोड़ी देर बाद पानी से धो लें। इससे जल्द ही आपके चेहरे पर निखार आ जाएगा।
4. यदि आपकी स्किन ड्राय है तो थोड़ी सी दूध की मलाई लें उसमें शहद मिलाकर त्वचा पर लगाएं, इससे स्किन की ड्रायनेस खत्म हो जाएगी।
5. कच्चे दूध में थोड़ा सा नींबू का रस मिलाकर चेहरे पर लगाएं सूखने पर चेहरा धो लें। स्किन साफ और चमकदार लगने लगेगी।
Not many of us like the image that stares back at us in the mirror. We all would love to have those wrinkles gone, the dull appearance improved, the fine lines disappear, the spots (brown, black, gray, whatever) just vanish. However, they don't. They are all real, but the good news is that they are not here to stay. There are improved methods of producing younger, glowing skin and chemical peels is one of them.
In 2011, it was rated as one of the top 5 minimally invasive procedure with about a million people in the USA going for it to revitalize their skin.
What do they do: You could be of any age or gender, looking for a youthful, glowing skin. Chemical peels definitely are an option for you. The skin is the most exposed part and is prone to damage from sun, pollution and dust. These leave uneven tone, dull skin, wrinkles and spots. In all these cases, a chemical peel can produce a marked improvement. A chemical preparation (solution) is applied on the skin which dissolves and removes the upper layers of the skin and allows for new skin to form. This is younger looking, softer, and smoother with fewer imperfections. The strength of the solution and the duration of application will depend completely on the patient's presenting situation and goals.
Benefits of chemical peels:
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles: Unlike creams and serums and lotions, these offer a much faster way to achieving smoother, clearer skin.
- Improves skin tone: The rough, top layers that were exposed to sun are removed, producing skin with improved texture.
- Promotes collagen production: The skin is made to produce more collagen, which results in skin that has better elasticity and glow.
- Eliminates scars from acne: The damage done by acne through scars left behind can be 'peeled' off with a chemical peel.
- Improves damage from sun exposure: Exposure to sun is most harmful to skin, and chemical peels help reduce this damage by removing off the top layers of skin that is affected by constant exposure to sun. Mild dark spots also disappear with a chemical peel.
- Economical: Compared to the expensive creams and lotions that make huge promises, chemical peels are definitely cost effective.
- Quick fix: A session takes about 30 minutes with no need for recovery time.
- Boosts self-esteem: A smoother, glowing skin that is free of spots, wrinkles, and fine lines is sure to improve the person's confidence.
Following are the Indications for Chemical Peels:
- Treatment and Prevention of Acne
- Sun-induced Pigmentation
Chemical peels can be done on face, back, arms and legs, feet. elbows and knees, knuckles to even out pigmentation and smoothen the skin. Post care precautions are simple to follow-up avoidance of direct sunlight for first 4-5 days, strict application of sunscreen and keeping skin hydrated regularly.
A detailed discussion with your doctor about expectations is definitely the first step if you are thinking of going for a chemical peel.