Doctor in Max MultiSpeciality Centre
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Max MultiSpeciality CentreYour feedback matters!
Homeopathy offers exceptionally safe and natural treatment for acne and skin breakouts. Homeopathic medications for acne affect the body in a very delicate and effective way. Therefore, when it comes to acne, homeopathy cures it from its roots. One must remember, though, that these medicines may only be taken under a prescription from a doctor.
Here are a few homeopathic cures for acne:
- Psorinum: Psorinum is one of the best homeopathic medicines for acne. It is useful for acne and skin inflammation of various types – acne simplex, skin pustular acne and acne indurata. It is similarly useful for acne in dry as well as oily skin where the overactive glands secrete a lot of sebum, leaving the skin very oily. Psorinum diminishes oil emission and treats acne.
- Hepar Sulph and Calcarea Sulphurica: Hepar Sulph and Calcarea Sulphurica are extremely successful homeopathic solutions for acne that are pustular in nature. Pustular acne refers to those that usually come with pus, which may sometimes also be stained with blood. Where the pus or blood discharge might flow out of pimples, Hepar Sulph will be powerful. The pimples might be painful too.
- Kali Bromatum: Homeopathic solutions like Kali Bromatum work very efficiently in treating acne on the face, chest and shoulders. This kind of acne is usually accompanied by itching. The acne type might be simplex, pustular or indurated. Kali Bromatum is likewise used where skin inflammation leaves huge scars on the skin.
- Antimonium Crudum and Natrum Mur: Antinomic Crudum and Natrum Mur are the most appropriate homeopathic medicines for acne on the cheeks. If there should be a heat sensation alongside acne, Antimonium Crudum helps in quick recovery. The acne might be papular or pustular. Yellow scabs may also cover the affected area.
- Sulfur: Sulfur is an exceptionally helpful homeopathic solution for acne that irritates the skin. Sulfur is recommended for individuals with messy and scarred skin, filled with acne that itches a lot. Scratching stops the tingling. The itching is excruciating during the night. Heat and warmth cause more tingling. Blazing sensations may also be felt.
- Silicea: For acne on the eyebrows, Silicea is one of the most efficient medicines. It works far better for pustular acne. Itching may occur every now and then. Unnecessary sweat might be seen alongside the acne on the face, particularly on the forehead. Silicea is likewise a great homeopathic medicine for cystic acne that could be permanent.
- Berberis Aquifolium: Berberis Aquifolium is one of the most effective homeopathic pharmaceuticals for skin break out that helps in getting rid of scars. This solution cleans up the acne scars brilliantly.
- Bovista Lycoperdon: Bovista Lycoperdon is the most beneficial homeopathic medicine that offers help in treating acne that intensifies with the use of other balms or ointments. This skin acne is predominantly papular. Swelling of the cheeks might occur alongside the acne. Pain and tingling may occur as well.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Hormonal acne is becoming very common nowadays with rising incidence of PCOS. Oral and local medication along with lifestyle dietary modification + weight reduction is important for cure of hormonal acne. PCOD is common cause of infertility, menstrual irregularity and excessive hair growth.
1. Eat high fiber goods like beans, almonds, berries, pumpkin
2. Have lean protein sources like tofu, chicken, and fish
3. Have foods that help reduce inflammation like, tomatoes, spinach, olive oil
Foods to avoid: White bread, muffins, pasta noodles, white potatoes
1) Take 200 ml carrot juice, or a combination of carrot juice with beet and cucumber juices. In the case of mixed juices, 50 ml each of beet and cucumber juices should be mixed with 100 ml of carrot juice to prepare 200 ml of mixed juice. Drink for relief in allergies.
2) Squeeze half a lime in a glass of lukewarm water and sweeten it with a teaspoon of honey. Take it once daily first thing in the morning for several months. It not only flushes the system of toxins but also acts as an anti-allergic agent.
3) Take 5 drops of castor oil in half a cup of any fruit or vegetable juice, or plain water on an empty stomach in the morning. Or mix one part turmeric and two parts of amla powder. Store in a glass bottle. Take one small teaspoon twice daily with water.
I have black spots on my back neck region pimples/acne I used to apply face creams but can't see any change please help me madam/sir wt should I do for this problem?
There is lots of pimple in my face. And lots of blackheads and skin scar ye pimple or blackheads pehle nhi thee. Ab ho rhe h 1 year hone wali h but pimple vhin k vhi h ja hi nhi rhe.
I have hypothyroid. My entire neck lately is full of small small moles. Please advice as medicines not helping.
My grandma was suffering herpes zuslin opthalmmin affected on face and eye area .can you please help me.
I have hair fall problem and my hair looks dull and Gray but my age is to short but my half hair look gray that big trouble for me.
Hair fall also known as alopecia is a problem encountered by millions of men and women worldwide. Hair fall can be a very distressing problem and can make you feel depressed. Hair fall may happen due to several reasons. Finding out the root cause of your hair fall will help you to deal with your problem more efficiently. Following are some causes that could be the reason for your hair fall:
- For some people hair fall may be a hereditary problem.
- Hormonal imbalance may at times lead to hair fall.
- Stress can be a leading cause of hair loss.
- Frequent use of hair styling tools may cause your hair to fall rapidly.
- Consuming steroids like birth control pills very often may result in uncontrolled hair fall.
- A diet with insufficient amount of protein can trigger hair fall.
But there is no reason for you to be disheartened, because there are many treatments available for controlling hair fall. Homeopathy offers promising remedies for reducing hair fall.
Some of the treatment methods are mentioned below:
- If your hair fall is due to scalp diseases like dandruff or eczema then your homeopathic physician may recommend you medicines like Psorinum.
- Your doctor may recommend you medicines like Pulsatilla or Sepia Officinalis, if hair loss happens due to childbirth or after menopause.
- If hair fall is due to alopecia then your doctor may recommend you medicines like Calcrea Carbonica.
- Homeopathic medicines like Fluoric acid are used for growing back your hair if bald spots appear on your scalp due to hair fall.
- Medicines like Lycopodium are used for growing back your hair in case of complete baldness.
- Silicea is a common homeopathic medicine prescribed for hair fall in case of young people.
Hair fall must not be ignored. You may consider visiting a homeopathic doctor if your hair is falling at an alarming rate.