Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Alternative Medicine Specialists in India. You will find Alternative Medicine Specialists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Alternative Medicine Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. G S Pandey
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Kora Method Slimming Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. G S PandeyYour feedback matters!
Hi sir my nm Anu My prblm headache neck pain MRI scan report .MRA hypoplastic sir pls wt prblm reply sir.
I am 20 years old. I am suffering from periodical (abdomen) pain since it started in my age of 13. I did USG but the report was normal. I always take a pain killer named Drotin-M as the doctor said. Please give me some suggestions as soon as possible. I can't tolerate the pain.
I usually get bad throat pain along with cough whenever I eat cold things like ice cream or drink cold drinks or so. Few doctors told it's tonsillitis and few told it's pharyngitis. The medicines work for a few days and again when I have something cold next time, I get same problem. Please help.
A number of problems when contracted can affect your life and the life of your partner, especially problems which are related to your physical relationship. Premature ejaculation is one such problem and it refers to the inability to retain the erection until the end of the intercourse and usually happens when the male ends up ejaculating sooner than planned or immediately upon penetration. Premature ejaculation is a condition that many men suffer due to the advancement of age as well as low pelvic strength and other ailments. Also, it can be caused due to stress and panic regarding one's performance. Whatever be the cause, it is an embarrassing situation that calls for help if it persists for too long. Here are a few tips to ensure that you gain better control over premature ejaculation.
- Deep breathing Exercise: Sometimes, too much of excitement can lead to a variety of problems including premature ejaculation. If this becomes a normal occurrence, you can try practicing deep breathing during the act of sex to calm yourself down and slow down the frenzy so that you are more attuned to your surroundings and partner rather than yourself and the panic you may be feeling. Taking deep and slow gulps of air can ensure that you focus on the act rather than getting caught up in the excitement.
- Medications: there are broadly two kinds of medical treatments - local application anaesthetic gels that numb the area around the tip of penis and tablets that prolong ejaculation time. One needs to consult a sexologist, psychiatrist or a urologist to know more about them.
- Stop and Start: This is a method that many sexologists recommend. The stop and start method is one that will have to be practiced individually so that you are able to retain more control over your ejaculation when you are with your partner. Basically, in this method, you are required to start the process of masturbation and stop just short of ejaculation. After doing this several times and on a regular basis, you will find that your brain reacts in the same way when you are having intercourse, which will delay the ejaculation to a normal period.
- Kegel: If you thought that kegel exercises are only for women, then you need to think again. Premature ejaculation also signifies low pelvic strength for many cases and you would do well to invest time in a few exercises like the kegel, which will build up your pelvic strength so that you are able to control premature ejaculation in a better way.
Persistent problems that are not fixed with these methods should be addressed with a consult to a doctor.
Hi sir I am suffering from. Severe cough, my stomach, chest, throat starts paining with continuous cough. It is from past 1 year. All the reports are very normal. Please suggest.
I am 20 year old I am suffering from cough and fever from 1 and a half week what can I do sir many medicine I have been taken but the cough is not cured.
I'am 17 year old and i'am suffering with acnes. My skin is dry. Please suggest any cream, soap or facewash for clearing all the spots and scares and also for preventing acnes. Thank you.
Iam satyanarayana iam 20 years old I got pimples I use so many creams those didn't work on my face and my face is black how to make my body white, tell me any tablets or creams to get white with out pimple?
Hi, I am suffering from throat pain from two days in right side below ear. What is the reason for that.
I have brain problem I faint any time anywhere I have headache to much plzz help me n give me a reason.
Hello doc, I am 18 yrs old male and I have a problem of constant fever it comes in the evening and remains for a week. Temperature goes upto 102° F. I am losing my appetite and feeling week. My eyes burns when fever attacks. And I am suffering from this since last year. I have consulted a doctor, but still it comes again and again. Please help.
According to statistics put forward by the world health organization, high blood pressure affects about 600 million people all over the world and causes about 5 million premature deaths every year.
High blood pressure, also known as hypertension, is many times called the silent killer as it doesn't reveal any visible damage. But it does cause significant damage to the heart, brain, eyes and kidneys.
What are the causes of hypertension?
Certain factors cause your arteries to have consistently high levels of blood pressure and based on these factors your hypertension gets classified into the following:
- Primary hypertension: if the condition doesn't have an identifiable cause, it is known as primary hypertension. This form of high blood pressure develops slowly but surely over many years.
Secondary hypertension: this type of hypertension is characterized by identifiable causes that can be corrected with treatment. About 5-10% of cases in the world are secondary in nature. It is usually caused by an underlying problem and tends to appear all of a sudden.
Symptoms of very high blood pressure-
If your blood pressure is extremely high, there may be certain symptoms to look out for including:
- Severe headache
- Fatigue or confusion
- Vision problems
- Chest pain
- Difficulty breathing
- Irregular heartbeat
- Blood in the urine
- Pounding in your chest, neck or ears
Hypertension risk factors--
Although the exact cause of hypertension (high blood pressure) is unknown, there are several factors and conditions that may increase risk. These are:
- Overweight and obesity
- Little or no exercise
- Too much salt in the diet
- Raised cholesterol levels in blood
- Drinking too much alcohol
- Ethnic background (black person of African or Caribbean descent or of South Asian descent)
- History of high blood pressure in the family
Role of homeopathy in treating high blood pressure
Apart from conventional forms of medicine, homeopathy is also considered to be an effective treatment of high blood pressure. The treatment is tailor-made to your needs as it takes into consideration your external and internal environments. This is because the experiences that you may have and the characteristics of the disease that you display are not the same as the other affected person. It works by viewing your disease as a disturbance that affects your entire body and not just a specific body part.
It not only cures blood pressure but also the reason for high blood pressure so that it does not increase again when your mind or body faces stress.
Conclusion: Apart from medication to reduce stress one should go for meditation to lower down BP.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!