Doctor in DR G S Pandey
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Kora Method Slimming Treatment
Submit a review for DR G S PandeyYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am on a clean diet from a long time but my skin is prone to pimples. How to get rid of those pimples on face? Please help.
Hi doctor, My body temperature is always hot since my childhood. I have a good diet, drink water as required but the temperature is always up. My husband feels bad to hug me. What can I do to reduce the temperature of my body. Thank you.
It's intimation related question. My friend and his girlfriend have intimation 2 days back. He rubbed his private area near her area but didn't ejaculated. So I have some queries about that.
My BP level is detected 180/110 some time it show 160/110. Which kind of medication is suitable? . I am 49 years old man from Kerala.
A migraine is something, which can really make a person’s day go from bad to worse. However, while popping an aspirin may be the age old solution for solving such a literally mind numbing issue, it really does not mean that this is the best solution. Theoretically, the best solution to a migraine should come naturally to the person, who is unfortunately the victim of a migraine.
It is more than a headache
When a person has a migraine, he or she is likely to know that this is the case due to a pulsating sensation behind the eye. In addition to this, there are quite a few other symptoms which include pain on one side of the head, nausea and a sensitiveness to light in its various forms.
Natural treatments for migraine
There are a range of possible natural solutions a person can make use of to get rid of migraine hits.
- One of these solutions is quite simple, even if it sounds a little odd! Take a few cabbage leaves, crush them and using a soft cloth, apply the paste on the forehead of the person who is having a migraine attack.
- While a person who is down with migraine may feel that life has given him or her lemons, he or she should really not despair. This is because these lemons can be made use of, as well, in order to make the ill effects of the migraine go away. To do this, take five lemons, peel them, grind them well and then add a little bit of water to make a paste. Apply this paste to the patient’s forehead.
- Apart from using remedies to cure migraine, there are a few other things which are needed to be done in order to get up and running as soon as possible. One of these things is to get enough rest. Taking into account the fact that a migraine has the potential to severely hinder the prospect of a person functioning normally, for a person to push himself or herself against the intense migraine discomfort so as to fulfil his or her responsibilities will not only result in substandard work, but will also make the situation worse.
- Hot and cold compress can also go some way in improving a person’s migraine problem.
- All beverages apart from water and tea should be avoided. Water hydrates and is essential while tea is diuretic.
If you follow these natural remedies, you will successfully be able to treat your migraine issue.
Bowel movement is one of the most important clues about an individual’s health, as it gives a real idea of the gastrointestinal condition as well as overall health. One shall have to get familiar with the regular appearance of stool to spot the issues beforehand; however, the day to day alterations in the appearance does not mean that there is a problem with your health as one may notice short-term abnormalities based on what he or she is eating every day.
But in case an unexplained change lasts for over a week or so, it is a sign of some strange happening in the gastrointestinal tract.
- Hard pieces of faeces that are hard to pass: If the bowel movement is straining to pass, then the individual is constipated. Some people think that they are not suffering from constipation, but their stool is always hard and comes out in pieces rather than soft stool that passes out effortlessly. The most common reason behind such stool is a lack of fibre in the diet. According to general recommendations, an adult male must take at least 38 grams of fibre while an adult female must take about 25 grams of fibre. It is recommended to maintain a food journal to track the daily nutrients intake, and in case there is a lack of fibre in the diet, it can be stacked up with whole grains, fruits, beans and nuts.
- Black or bright red coloured poop: If the stool has a deep red appearance, it would indicate that a part of the bowel is bleeding. In most circumstances, the blood in the stool is caused by the benign haemorrhoids, but it could also be due to some ulcers in the colon or stomach or even cancer. That is why it is extremely crucial to bring it to the doctor’s notice. There are different types of over-the-counter medications which turn the stool into black colour. This sort of discolouration is entirely temporary and may stay along for a few days even after stopping the medicine.
- A loose stool which is not diarrhoea: Loose stool but not diarrhoea may mean that the individual is suffering from celiac disease. Although the illness is quite uncommon, most people who suffer from it are not aware of the condition. The appearance of the stool is the largest and most reliable signs of having celiac disease. Individuals affected with celiac disease are not able to tolerate gluten, and it destroys the villi in the lining of the small intestine. As a result, the nutrients are unabsorbed, and the stool becomes loose. Switching to a gluten-free diet for about 2 to 3 weeks can aid in alleviating the disease.
If the appearance of the stool remains abnormal for weeks together, it is important to talk to a doctor to find out if there is something serious underlying. Bowel movement is the truest sign of the intestinal health, and thus, should not be ignored.