Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Divya ChowdhryYour feedback matters!
It is the shampoo ketomac helps in hair growth also. For hair growth which lotion I should use on my scalp. Somebody suggested me to use menucam 5% lotion and eating hairless capsule regularly. Does it help in preventing hair fall and baldness. Please help.
Helo sir I am varun I am 25 yrs old man n I have suffering from white hair problem so what should I do.
I had Marks on my face and pimples are too often occurs n let itself disappear. Leaving marks behind ? What can I do to stop or reduce pimples n remove marks from my face.
I am suffering from alopecia area which leads to complete hair fall. Is there any solution for it, I tried so many doctors and natural methods but no use for me.
I am 26 years old girl and have black marks in shoulder and have dandruff problem. Also I lost more hair everyday. Please help to fix my problem.
Hi, this is Dr. Feroz Khan and I am a hair transplant surgeon specialized in F. U. E. procedure. Darling roots, the name, which means something very affectionate to all who love. In my opinion, the body does give you a beauty which is very affectionate to me and it costs me every follicle a million dollar because I care for it. I am very proud that I have treated many celebrities for which I got a lot of popularity and I am very happy to be a part of Lybrate. It is my hobby to serve the people. Basically, I used to be bald. So I got interest in hair transplant procedure because I used to feel low self-esteem and confidence. So I started getting a little bit disturbed psychologically. Hence, I thought of adapting to this profession and I planned for F. U. E. procedure which doesn’t involve any cutting or anything. Now, I am specialized in that doing unlimited sessions, unlimited in the sense that as much as the Donor Area permits me to do it. I have removed and implanted the recipient area.
As I told you earlier, I used to be bald before and I got treated for my baldness here in my clinic and not in America. You can see the difference. I was in Stage-V of Ludwig classification of hair loss. So, I used to be looking like this with bald frontal area steady up to the ground. So I have gone through the F. U. E. procedure in my own clinic with my own technicians and this is the stage here after removing the follicles. Right now I am in front of you and I am 52 years old and the results now are spectacular. Even I am mentioning this because a lot of patients need referral. So, as a patient and as a doctor I am physically in front of you just with the results and I am happy about how I am looking right now compared to what I used to be before and it has been done in my own clinic and not in America and I am proud of that.
Here, as you can see, some of patients had gone through the hair transplant procedure in my own clinic in Darling roots. He is a celebrity, make-up artist from Delhi and also a CEO from Hyderabad. This guy used to be bald totally and now the results you can see here today. The results speak for themselves. The other part is here I myself is there being operated in my own clinic and we have all the patients being operated here. Although you are not supposed to see these here but in order to show you how it looks like with no scar or bleeding involved thereafter. Also, see the Derma Roller here. In Advanced PRP technique, the root of the scalp is towards the Derma Roller. To make the growth factors grow at least towards the inside, the remaining dormant area should be stimulated so that the remaining area will also be stimulated and their density will be just natural-like full of hair.
If you have any query about Darling roots, feel free to contact me anytime through Lybrate. We are located in Banjara Road, Hyderabad. If you want any assistance, you can visit my website www.darlingroots.com. Thank you.
Sensitive skin can make life miserable. Factors, such as environmental and climatic changes, certain beauty products and medications can affect individuals with sensitive skin. There may be skin inflammation, irritation, rashes, redness, dryness and flakiness. The extent of the sensitive reaction can vary from one individual to another. In many cases, it has been observed that sensitive skin appears to be thinner than the normal skin. Thus, people with such delicate skin type need to be extra careful. Do not try self medication. It will make things worse. Always seek an expert advice. A dermatologist knows what is best for your skin.
People with sensitive skin need to follow some basic skin care regimes:
- It is very important to keep a sensitive skin hydrated and moisturised all the time. A dehydrated skin not only appears tighter, but also results in extreme skin dryness and irritation. Drink at least 6 to 8 glasses of water daily. It is very important to flush out the toxins and maintain the alkaline skin pH. Avoid taking very hot water or ice baths. The extreme temperatures will do your skin more harm than good. A warm water bath is an excellent option. Apply generous amounts of moisturiser, whenever your skin feels dry and itchy.
- It is best to avoid products that are harsh on your skin. Consult a dermatologist before using products containing alpha hydroxyl acids. These are strong acids and their application can lead to skin irritation and rashes. It is a healthy practice to keep your skin clean. However, not all soaps are suitable for sensitive skin. Soaps (strong alkali) are a big no. It is best to use a medicated soap, specially formulated for sensitive skin. To cleanse your face, use a mild (soap free) face wash or a cleanser.
- For people with sensitive skin, it is best not to experiment with the skin care products. Play it safe, stick to the brands you have been using for long. Certain beauty products are strongly fragranced. These can trigger severe skin and allergic reactions. Lanolin, artificial mineral oil and alcohol containing products are no better. It is best to use natural and herbal skin care products.
- Do not use cosmetics and beauty products beyond a certain period of time. Face powders, silicone based foundations, sunscreen (titanium oxide or zinc oxide based) are best for sensitive skin. These products are known to be less harsh and thus have little or no side effects.
- Before using any products, know the ingredients and chemicals that goes into its manufacture.
I have a hair fall problem what can I do to stop hairfall? I don't have dandruff but I don't know why hair falls so much.
I have a desk job and I do not have time to go to doctor for consult. I have a problem is of Hair Fall and I am so disappointed. What can I do for that? Please tell me the Solution.
Hi will applying onion juice to head help in gaining hair or will help in resolving hair loss issue.
Chemical peels can improve the skin's appearance. In this treatment, a chemical solution is applied to the skin, which makes it "blister" and eventually peel off. The new skin is usually smoother and less wrinkled than the old skin.
Chemical peels can be done on the face, neck, or hands.
After the chemical peel treatment, the face looks fresher and smoother because the new skin is exposed. Chemical peels for face range from light to deep, depending on the skin type
Chemical peel benefits are numerous. It improves the appearance of the following:
- Fine lines in the under-eye area and around the lips
- Loose skin due to aging and sun damage
- Light scars, if any exist on face
- Skin tone
- Dark patches on skin caused by pregnancy
- Sun-related freckles and spots
- Skin Redness
However, the changes are transient and subsidise within hours.
What Does a Chemical Peel Do?
A chemical peel gets rid of imperfections on the face and neck, and makes wrinkles and acne scars less noticeable. It is not a question of do chemical peels work, but how well. One chemical peel session will not make the skin perfectly smooth; it will require several sessions to get the best results.
Before deciding to go for the treatment, it would be best to take time to understand and see what the chemical peel results will look like. The best way to do this is to consult with a good dermatologist and ask about what to expect.
If there is one thing for sure, chemical peel treatments are super effective at what they do.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!