Lybrate.com has top trusted Anesthesiologists from across India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
My mum is having asthma and thyroid problem from the last many year because of this my mother's weight is increasing and hair fall is increasing. She is on bed and having high body pain. please help me.
I am 17 years old and I have a backache problem from 3 months. Give me some solutions of my problem.
Having pain in left shoulder. At a point near neck. Specially when I drive bike in cold or I do lot of work. Why it is happening and how to get rid of this. Is this is cervical or what.
I am 51 years, exercise regularly, 6-11 km walk and jog, have knee pain, little. I feel slight pain in calf muscle and feel as if heat oozing out of feet base. What could be the reason? If I exercise I have normal BP if I leave exercise or miss for more than month BP increases to 140-156, 89-100. Why? I regularly have one leaf of gilloh cut and soaked in water, three times a week.
Respected sir my sister was suffering from back pain since one year she used lot of medicens from different doctors but no use.
What does neck and shoulder pain indicate?
The stabbing pain that you experience around the neck and shoulder region should never be ignored as they may indicate health problems that require medical attention. There are certain points that you need to keep in mind the if you experience prolonged pain in these areas of the body.
1. Neck injury? your neck and shoulder pain should be seen as a warning sign that you need to take a look at the neck injury you may have sustained during a rear-end automobile accident. More specifically, whiplash injuries that happen when the head experiences a sudden backward and forward jerk, straining the tissues of the neck.
2. Pain in these areas of the body could indicate abnormalities in the vertebrae of your neck such as herniated disc, causing added pressure on the nerves of the spinal cord.
3. Your neck and shoulder pain complaint may also point towards muscle strains. Lifestyle factors like working long hours in front of laptops or desktops leave you with no time and zero energy to exercise, resulting in serious neck and shoulder pains.
4. Your neck and shoulder pain may also indicate the problem of cervical spondylosis. This is a degenerative disc disease, which is characterised by severe pain that originates from the neck and radiates till the shoulders.
5. Even heart problems, such as a heart attack can cause pain in the shoulder and the neck. When this happens, the condition is known as referred pain.
6. Adopting an improper body posture during lifting of heavy materials can induce pain in your body parts, with neck and shoulders being the most vulnerable areas.
7. You may be suffering from a condition known as rotator cuff injury in which the group of ligaments and muscles that support the shoulder get injured during lifting or playing any sport.
To avoid aggravating the pain from becoming more severe, you shouldn't ignore any ache that arises from these areas.
Hello I am having back ache from two weeks for which I have taken cipla tablet. Could you please help me to get relief me.
Hello doctor I am know being 27 having back pain. I use laptop but without laptop I cannot do the task. So any digonisis required to just be away from the pain.
I have regularly doing gym workout s. I have small projection muscle in my right hand knee. But no pain is there. If suppose I am not doing workouts it will disappear, it looks hard now and no pain, please help me what to do.
Hello sir and madam 9 month pehle mera accident hua tha or mere right leg ki ligament problem hui mere leg mein kafi dard hota hai abhi bhi doctor ne kaha tha ki apne aap thik ho jaye but dard abhi bhi hai kafi kuch kar dekh liya aaram nahi hai please meri help kare.
I have avn (avascular necrosis) of right femoral head, do any body have treatment other than replacement operation.
I am suffering from pain in left leg. I am 24 years old boy. MRI show in the report-" Para central extrusion L5-S1 disc is seen causing ventral thecal sac compression in left half likely exiting nerve root compression on same side. But I have not accident, no any jump this is suddenly start. Please suggest me. medicine treatment is right for this. What should I do. Give Answer any neurologist please.
I am 22 years old. There is pain in some of joints and the previous injury on my hand get swollen and it pains also. There is lack in energy also.
Pain is unpleasant suffering caused by injury or illness. Back pain may be sudden/constant, dull, severe or not responding to short rest and medication. Constant pain in back in any region of spine for more than few days to weeks needs intervention.
Pain which is intense especially at night requires urgent visit to a specialist.
Sudden onset of pain in back with or without injury needs urgent attention.
Back pain with difficulty in walking, pain while getting up from position of comfort, pain during change of posture or pain after prolonged sitting (for work) can lead to serious permanent damage, if left untreated.
Pain which travels to one or both legs may be due to pressure on the nerve/s and if left untreated for long can lead to permanent weakness or damage.
Pain associated with numbness, tingling or weakness in legs, especially below the knees, commonly called Sciatica, needs to be investigated. Various spinal ailments can lead to weakness in one or two limbs or all four limbs. There may be associated or isolated numbness (loss of sensation to touch, pain or temperature) without back pain.
Numbness, tingling or weakness may be the only symptoms without any complaint or without history of back pain.
Problems related to bladder control which may be difficulty to control, hesitancy in passing or dribbling of urine. There may be associated constipation. Loss of bowel/bladder control is caused by pressure on spinal cord &/or nerves which may be due to injury, infection, disc prolapse or tumor.
Sudden swelling and redness in back usually happens after an injury or accident but sometimes are signs of underlying severe illness.
Loss of normal shape/curvatures of spine can present with or without pain. It can lead to forward, sideways or rarely backward bending.
Unintentional weight loss, loss of appetite, evening rise of fever or disturbed sleep with associated back pain/weakness/numbness needs visit to a specialist.