Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Dhiraj Bhasin
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Management of Emergency Conditions
Manual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Dhiraj BhasinYour feedback matters!
I am 27 years old female, my husband is 30 years. We have 2 years old son. We have problems with family relations. My in laws have not accepted me since my 4 years of marriage. We couple are at very very bad emotional state at times. We don't have sex life at all. I speak to my husband, but no use. And I am badly in aggression of that, I don't know why. What should I do?
I feel very depressing for someone I take lot of Tension for any situation and I also angry in small small talk.
I am 23 years old. My weight is 56 kgs and I am 5 ft 11 inches. Gender male. I have lot many problems. I was in a serious relationship but its been two years since break up. I was very much depressed wanted to end up my life but I moved on initially but still the past haunts me. At times I feel depressed. When past sprouts up. A fire within haunts me. I feel like killing me or killing all the girls whom I hate. I dont feel like talking to any girl. I dont talk to any girl thereafter I remain alone I make no friends. ANd I dont know I have started disliking girls. I masturbate to get stress free as a result it gives me some temporary pleasure and makes me feel relax. But it has become a habit. An addiction. I also see its side effects. Like memory loss indigestion weak joints and many more. After I knew its disadvantages I try to reduce but what I observed if I dont masturbate for a couple of days like 3-4 days I feel frustrated depressed again. A spirit of vengeance enlightens. But d moment I masturbate I feel ease. But. What I see my semen comes out like water. I am underweight and ill health So my question is 1) how shall I overcome my past the sudden depression and mood swings? 2) how shall I come over masturbation and porn 3) how to become healthy? Whatever I eat that comes out very soon as stool. I need help mentally physically from all side. Doctors help me.
Homeopathy was developed by Dr. Samuel Hahnemann who was a general physician by profession in Germany. The concept, "like cures like" may sound a bit weird, but it is proved to be successful and homeopathy treatment for any ailment is preferred worldwide.
Depression is a kind of mental ailment or disease, which could make a person lose hope of living life and results in hopelessness and sadness. There are efficient homeopathic medicines that can work to reduce the illness, especially if treated in the early stages.
Homeopathy is a reliable path to follow because it does not have any side effects, unlike antidepressants that tend to numb people. Here is a comprehensive list of homeopathic medicines that are effective in treating depression.
- Natrum muriaticum: This homeopathic treatment is useful for mild depression or for people suffering extreme bereavement due to loss or a sudden shock.
- Sepia: This medicine is beneficial to women suffering from postpartum depression (sadness or emotional confliction after giving birth) and menopause. Feeling of solitude and hopelessness with no energy to continue with life are some common symptoms that can be reduced with Sepia.
- Arsenicum album: This medicine is prescribed to control the symptoms like diarrhea, gastric problems, indigestion which patients often suffer from as a result of intense anxiety. Patients, appropriate for this medicine tend to be fastidious and restless. It is made of white arsenic and should be taken in prescribed potency because an overdose can cause gastroenteritis.
Dear sir my friend will get frustrated with in short period of time, please tell the remedy for anger.
Depression in children is not a very uncommon phenomenon. But if the feeling of sadness persists over a period of time with little or no change to their behavior, then it can be seen as a symptom of depression. Children who are suffering from depression need immediate and utmost care as negligence may cause severe long term effects on the child. Read on to find more about them.
Symptoms that indicate childhood depression vary. Some of the different symptoms which indicate depression are:
- Social withdrawal
- Feeling of worthlessness
- Difficulty in concentrating
- Reduced ability to function during events
- Continuous feelings of sadness
- Physical complaints
- Depression in children can be caused due to the combination of a multitude of reasons.
- Children from a family history of depression are more likely to be suffering from depression.
- Similarly if the parents suffer from depression then it is more than likely that the child will also suffer from depression.
- Children from conflicted families or children and teens who are prone to substance or alcohol abuse can suffer from depression.
- Reasons such as physical health, environment, genetic vulnerability or biochemical disturbance can lead to depression.
The treatment process of depression in children is similar to that of adults and can be treated with psychotherapy and medication. If your child is depressed consult a Pediatrician who after his or her diagnosis may refer you to a psychiatrist. The medical specialist will recommend psychotherapy or medication. In some instances, a child suffering from depression may be suicidal. Parents are advised to be vigilant and observe certain behavioral changes that the child may have adapted to or suddenly switched to. Some of the signs are mentioned below:
- Changes in eating, sleeping or activities
- Isolating oneself even from family
- Talking of suicide, feeling helpless or hopeless
- Increased risk taking behavior
- Substance abuse
- Giving away possessions
Psychotherapy or antidepressant medication use is usually depending on the predominant symptoms and the severity of depression. The best results often result from a combination of prescribed medication along with multiple sessions of psychotherapy. We must understand that depression is just another disease with is treatable like any other illness so do not hesitate in seeking professional help.