Doctor in CCAW
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Management of Emergency Conditions
Manual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for CCAWYour feedback matters!
Finding just the perfect recipe to make your marriage work is very hard to find. There are three ways to make your marriage work, the first is to understand your current situation, the second is to realize what you lack and what do you expect out of your marriage and the third point is actually moving towards your desired goal. When we sit and decide these goals it should be mutually decided, as there should be no confusion regarding the aspects that help the couple to lead a happy marital life.
Consider marriage to be a dish, in order to ensure that it turns to be well it requires proper ingredients. If the recipe lacks even one element the whole dish can get faulty. Just like how a pinch of salt can add to the taste, these little ingredients can enhance the married life.
Every relationship works on trust. Imagine a relationship where we are trapped in the feelings of insecurity and not knowing how to manage such feelings. It is essential to have faith when there is no faith in the relationship; it gets in a shaky position where the foundation goes weak and the chances of the marriage falling apart increase manifold. Any happy relationship is all about the level of trust that we invest in each other. High level of trust is essential to make the marriage work and to enjoy life together.
Intimacy is not just about the sexual relationship but the level at which you connect with one another. Intimacy is a broader concept and encompasses various aspects. Intimacy can be seen even in having dinner together. The only important point is to ensure that you are at the same level of the continuum.
3. Sexual Relationship
The sexual relationship is important for various reasons as it is all about intimacy, pleasure and sexual expression. It tends to have positive effects on the relationship and enables a better connection. The absence of sex can lead to a feeling of frustration and emptiness. Healthy sex life is one of the most basic factors that the couple’s point about successful marriage.
Another problem stems taking into account the financial problem. Many times the couple is not able to meet the expenditure, as a result, they start to quarrel over small petty issues. A happy marriage requires you to have a clear understanding of how they are going to manage their finances. Money in today’s time defines our happiness level, the needs and demands have really increased and so has our expectation, we need money to fulfil all our desire and to ensure that we lead a stable life. As a couple, you should learn how to strike a balance between your needs and wants.
The best way to lead a happy life is to ensure that you get married to your best friend or end up being best of friends. In the end, we need somebody with whom we can share our day to day problems. Another way is to have a social circle, it essential to make time and go out with friends. Thus, it is essential to have a strong friendly relationship and spend quality time together.
As an individual, we go through a series of feelings and emotions. Couples who are in a happy marriage are the ones, who know not only what to communicate but also how to put across their viewpoints. Sharing minute details about their day and putting across whatever goes in your mind is very essential. Not just sharing the good points but also what are your fears also holds your marriage together. Openness is an important aspect to make the marriage work. If you hide things and refrain from sharing your feelings then soon anger will build up. This pent-up anger can further aggravate the problems.
In life, we need people who understand us and let us showcase our true self. Be it friends or relationship, to be happy with someone requires a level of understanding. When someone knows us in and out and knows our flaws, the person is more likely to accept who we are as an individual and provides us with a sense of comfort and security.
No marriage is perfect and no marriage is ever conflict-free. Never make each other feel trapped in a relationship. Give space to each other to achieve not only goals together but also to focus on individual goals which help to increase self-esteem and focus on self-growth. In situations where things get little heated up taking space can help things to calm down.
Mutual Respect is very essential in every marriage, many problems arise when we start taking each other for granted and do not accept the difference of opinion in a positive way. Mutual Respect is regarding the boundaries, needs and wishes of the partner. It is very important to pay attention and appreciate the distinctive personality of your partner.
Acceptance is considered to be a part of respect. Many times we try to mould the person according to our expectations which can create few problems. Don’t just focus on the negatives and try and focus on the positive aspects. Nobody is perfect; we just need to accept each other for as they are. As every individual has few strengths and weakness working together can lead to greater insights.
It is essential to remember that in order to build a strong and stable marriage requires hard work and perseverance. Focus on the small happy moments that you build together and let these moments define who you are as a couple.
Accept that relationships are dynamic and learn how to manage these changes over time. Following these tips can help you to strengthen your relationship. In case a couple finds it difficult to reach any of these ingredients then it is best advised to seek help from a professional marriage expert or relationship counsellor. A marriage counsellor can help you understand ways to make your marriage happy.
Everyone has to deal with a difficult relationship at some point or the other. Some might have a difficult relationship with their parents while others may have troubled times with their partner. Where the relationship goes from here depends largely on how you deal with it.
Here are a few tips on how to successfully deal with difficult relationships.
- Focus on what you can control: There are some things that can be controlled and others that are completely out of your control. How the other person acts and behaves is not in your hands but your responses can be controlled. Hence, focus on these. Identify trigger factors and devise a strategy to deal with them. This will help you stay calm and will not let them affect your mood.
- Look at the problem from a third person’s point of view: It is always easier to give advice rather than take it. This is because when we look at a problem with an outsider’s view we can see both sides of the picture. Hence, try and do the same with your own relationships. Try to understand why the other person is acting the way he or she is and what might be triggering your problems. This may help you change your perspective of the issue and show you a different solution to the problem.
- Communicate: Open, honest communication is the key to every healthy relationship. No matter how much rough the patch may be, maintain an open line of communication. Talking to the other person can help them understand your point of view and vice versa. This is the only way the situation can improve.
- Set Boundaries: It is very important to set boundaries in a difficult relationship. Instead of giving in to everything the other person demands, you need to set clear lines of what is acceptable and what isn’t. For example, if one person is angry, there is no use trying to talk it out in that frame of mind. Instead, give each other cooling off time and set aside a time to talk later. Similarly, if your partner is being disrespectful, you must immediately detach yourself from the situation and let them know that their behaviour is not acceptable.
- Say Thank You: When dealing with difficult relationships that you cannot get out of, you can choose to focus on the negatives or the positives. The latter will give you peace of mind and help you stay mentally healthy. Maintaining a gratitude journal is an easy way to do this.
Giving birth to a baby should make a mother ecstatic but in many cases, this can lead to post-natal depression. This can include crying spells, mood swings, insomnia and anxiety. Post-natal depression can begin a few days after delivery and can continue for a few weeks post-delivery. In some cases, this depression can become a long-lasting condition known as post-partum depression. Hence it is important to be able to manage these feelings.
Here are a few tips.
- Eat right: Giving your body the right nutrition can help improve your mental health and prevent mood swings. Keep away from processed foods and eat fresh wholesome meals. Include plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables in your diet.
- Get a massage: New mothers often find it hard to sleep and this can aggravate post-natal depression. A massage is a great way to soothe tired muscles and calm the mind. Massages can also help the body recover from the strain of childbirth. Using certain oils can further intensify the benefits of a massage.
- Meditate: Meditation can be very beneficial for post-natal depression. The best time to meditate is as soon as you wake up. A mere 5-10 minutes of meditation can help calm the mind and give you the strength to get through the day.
- Counselling: If you feel yourself spiralling downwards, you must ask for help. A counsellor can understand what you are going through and can give you the tools you need to fight against it. Counsellors can also help you set realistic goals for yourself and teach you ways to respond to situations. In some cases, family therapy for you and your spouse could also help.
- Join a support group: Understand that you are not alone. Post-natal depression is a common condition faced by many young mothers. Joining a new mothers group can help you come to terms with the change in your life and help you deal with situations in a better way.
It is normal to feel nervous before an interview or be anxious about certain things, but letting that fear take over your life is not normal. If your worries and stress interfere with day-to-day life, you may be suffering from an anxiety disorder. Fear not, this is treatable with homeopathy.
Here are a few homeopathic remedies to help calm an anxious person:
- Kali Phosphoricum: Kali Phosphoricum is potassium phosphate that helps calm people when overwhelmed by anxiety attacks. This is suitable for people who are easily stressed, over sensitive, insecure, irritable and despondent. It also helps deal with the after effects of grief and fright. Physical ailments such as fatigue, dullness and lack of energy that are a result of anxiety can also be treated with this biochemic salt.
- Aconite Napellus: Aconite Napellus is made from a purple flowering plant by the same name. It has a number of uses, primary among which is to control anxiety. This is one of the best homeopathic remedies for sudden, intense anxiety attacks and for post traumatic anxiety. It also helps deal with after effects of anxiety such as memory weakness, restlessness, oversensitivity and spells of rage.
- Argentum Nitricum: Argentum Nitricum is also known as nitrate of silver. This is helpful in cases where anxiety makes a person insecure and unsure of what to do. When you're anxious, you are likely to crave for something sweet and feel very hot. Both these are cyclic symptoms of anxiety, and can worsen the situation, if not dealt with. However, Argentum Nitricum helps calm the digestive effects of sugar and cool the body to keep anxiety levels in check.
- Arsenicum Album: Arsenicum Album is a constitutional remedy that can treat both chronic and acute problems. This works well on people who are worried about safety and security. If issues like health, money and break-ins are the cause of your anxiety, this homeopathic remedy is ideal for you. It also helps deal with restlessness.
- Calcarea Carbonica: This is a homeopathic remedy made from the middle layer of sea shells that has a number of applications. When it comes to anxiety, Calcarea Carbonica is well suited for people who are scared of change and over controlling. This anxiety is accompanied by excessive sweating due to any exertion and stubbornness. Such people are also often afraid of animals and of the dark and get easily confused. One of the biggest advantages of homeopathy over allopathic treatment is the absence of side effects when taken in low doses.
However, even homeopathic medication can have side effects when taken in high doses. Therefore, it is a good idea to consult a doctor before self medicating.
With today’s lifestyle, it is almost impossible to avoid stress. Each person experiences stress in a different way and can tolerate different levels of stress. For some work is a source of stress while for others it could be strained relationships or financial trouble. Stress, if not dealt correctly can harm a person mentally, emotionally and physically. Stress can also make a person age faster. Hence. it becomes essential to understand how to deal with the wear and tear of stress.
- Cut back on caffeine, alcohol and nicotine: Stress can fasten your heartbeat and lead to anxiousness and depression. Turning to nicotine, alcohol or any form of caffeinated drink may temporarily make you feel better but will worsen the situation in the long run. This is because all three of them are considered stimulants. Instead hydrate your body with plenty of water, fresh fruits juices and herbal teas.
- Exercise: Regular exercise is beneficial for a healthy mind and body. Exercising give you some time to yourself and gives you a break from whatever may be triggering your stress. Stress also causes the release of hormones such as adrenaline and cortisol. This can make you jumpy and tense. However, by exercising these hormones can be put to use and your body can be brought back to a calmer state.
- Talk to someone: Stress can lead to anxiety and depression. This can make you socially withdrawn and lead to even more stress. Hence, it is essential to find someone who you can open up to and share your thoughts and experience with. This will also help you make better decisions as stress can cloud your judgement.
- Get a good night’s sleep: Stress can affect your sleep cycles and make you either an insomniac or make you sleep excessively. In both cases, you wake up feeling tired and sans any energy to take on the next day. Give yourself a routine of going to bed and waking up at the same time every day to fight these effects of stress and to give your mind time to refresh itself. It will also help to avoid watching television or working on laptops or mobiles for an hour before going to bed.
- Prioritize: Seeing a never ending to-do list is one of the most common stress triggers. In such situations, stress can make you unable to complete your tasks efficiently and you’re left either feeling overworked or with an even longer to-do list for the next day. Hence, it is important to learn to prioritise tasks and get them done one at a time. Also, learn to say ‘NO’ to people when you know you do not have the time to take on additional tasks.
Relationships are entirely dependent on the personalities of the two individuals involved in it. While some are easy going and make it seem like a cakewalk, others have a tough time keeping the relationship stable and happy. If one of the partners is a narcissist, the relationship is going to suffer, as relationships are about mutual give-and-take, which never happens with narcissists.
By definition, they give themselves too much importance and do not have much regard for the other person. The good news though is that there are tell-tale signs which can help one identify if they are dealing with a narcissist and become aware at the earliest before too much physical or emotional damage is done. Read up and for best results!
- Right over you and your stuff: They feel that they are entitled to all their wants, irrespective of how the other person feels. There is also no reciprocation involved here.
- No rules apply: The person behaves as if no rules apply to them and do not feel any shame in skipping queues, jumping lanes or traffic signals, etc. They feel rules are not for them but only others.
- Emotional swings: Blow hot, blow cold syndrome where they are blowing praises on you one minute and embarrassing you and mocking you the next.
- Think too much of themselves: They also make their partner feel like they are indispensable and the person cannot live without them.
- Take credit: If the partner has done or achieved something good, the narcissist will make sure they draw credit for it or they might not give credit or might praise them for their achievements.
If one feels that a person has narcissism that could be causing harm to oneself or to others around, and if you are unable to handle the situations yourself then they can seek professional help or counseling.
Hi, I am Suffering from Depression, loneliness,Sleepless nights. Always her thought coming in my mind. Always worried about her .Reason is my bad relationship. Unable to cover up thing. Want to move on .But unable to do that.
Hi, Last years my hb% was 14. 7g, but now I check my hb% just 11. 7g, also I forget things sometimes, also get wet dreams.
How to deal with anxiety this is the problem I am facing right now please help me? While I do exercise I felt dizzy. Reason?
One of the best pleasures of life is to watch a child grow up and begin to learn and explore new things in the surroundings. However, children affected by autism spectrum disorder (ASD) or autism may not be able to do this at the same pace as other kids. They are a little slow to respond and may not socialise very easily.
ASD is a collective term used for a range of symptoms, including poor verbal and nonverbal communication, poor social skills, repetitive behaviour, and impaired learning abilities. The onset and severity of symptoms also vary across children. While some show symptoms in preschool, others would be completely normal and start showing symptoms after a couple of years of schooling. The following are some symptoms that indicate the child could have autism.
- Lack of babbling by 9 months of age
- No response when called by their name even after 12 months of age
- Not uttering single words by the age of 16 months, two words by 24 months
- Lack of social skills including resistance to cuddling, not mingling with other kids
- Self-injurious behaviour like banging head on the wall, hurting a toy, etc.
Homeopathy offers safe, effective remedy for children with autism. Treatment regime is highly customised based on underlying and accompanying symptoms of each patient. The following are commonly used ingredients; however, self-medication is best avoided.
- Agaricus: The child talks and sings but does not respond. There is indifference, fearlessness, shouting, constant jerking of the head, difficulty reading, possible double vision and feels awkward physically and mentally.
- Carcinosin: The child is obstinate and has compulsive obsessive tendencies. It is hyperactive, does not sleep, has addictive tendencies, and likes to drink milk which worsens the symptoms.
- Androctonus: The child is destructive, suspicious, mischievous, but very quick to respond. The child behaves very well at times and can be very naughty at other times.
- Helleborus: The child is generally weak, slow to respond, appears thoughtless, often stares into air, and looks depressed with involuntary sighing and habit of lip biting. Sight, hearing, and taste could be affected.
- Cuprum Metallicum: The child is extremely tense, irritable, rigid, malicious, and very difficult to handle. Does not like to be touched or spoken to or played with. Can be aggressive with the parents, driving them to despair.
May have tics infestation on the scalp.
Another recent approach is the CEASE (Complete Elimination Autism Spectrum Expression) Therapy. This combines homoeopathy with orthomolecular medicines that provide the required nutrition for brain development (vitamins, minerals, Omega 3 fatty acids, etc.) This helps in overall brain development and restoring function in affected children. As noted, the right potency of these products will determine the response to treatment.