Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Deepak SharanYour feedback matters!
My friend has a very bad pain in her legs. So plzz give some remedy to get fast relief from the pain.
Hii My sister is 26 years old and the pain in her legs continuously. When she sit and stand up mostly and walking.
I am 17 years old. have backpain and headache. I prefer to doctors but there medicines can not help me. And my headache became more painful. What can I do? please help me!
Symptoms >Lower back pain >Pricking like feeling in lower back > Pain while bending forward > discomfort in lower back I have done x ray Dr. said its a spasm and after rest symptoms improved and now again they are there is it disc?
Sir I am 41 years old man I have a pain in upper back side to right side solders till hands nee joint from two years. I have meet three doctors like orthopedic, spine specialist, and nero surgery doctors. They told to me that in my c-5 and c-6 nerve has some problem can you suggest me what should I do ?
Flattening of thoracic curvature ,to some extent .diminution of disc spaces with small osteophytes formation at the adjacent vertebral margins at T4>T8. No other obvious abnormality IMPRESSION - (Early/min) spondylitis changes -Mid-thoracic spine This is my x ray report please tell me is that a major problem or it can be heal with medicine and exercise and what r the reason for this. Please tell.
I am 25 year old male and have backache for last 2 months. I have used pain relief ointment cream for couple of days but haven't got any relief. What should I do now?
Shoulder impingement is a serious condition leading to severe pain in the shoulder blades of a person. Such kind of shoulder pain may affect anybody anytime. It basically affects the area of your shoulder facing stress due to any sort of overhead action. An impactful pressure on the tendons of bones constituting your shoulder gives rise to this disorder. This syndrome can affect a person who paints, swims, lifts or plays tennis on a regular basis. Once caused, persistent rendering of similar activities can worsen the case. If you are suffering from shoulder impingement syndrome, treatment under an experienced medical practitioner is indeed necessary as otherwise, you may have to suffer from tendinitis or bursitis.
Take a keen look at the symptoms of shoulder impingement
1. Disabling pain in and around the shoulders
2. Under the effect of such excruciating pain, a person has restricted use of his or her arms and neck. He or she will face difficulties in reaching to a higher position above his or head. Aiming up behind your back will also be a challenge with the existence of this syndrome.
3. There is considerable weakness in the muscles of your shoulders, preventing you from working with full vigor
4. If left unattended, shoulder impingement can worsen to cause Rotator Cuff Tear where the tendons tear into two distinctive parts.
Available modes of treatment
1. A doctor might prescribe you anti- inflammatory drugs to relieve you from excess pain. These drugs should only be taken under the close monitoring of a specialist as they might have acute side effects. You might feel nauseous or might have an upset stomach after consuming these medications.
2. Stretching your arms above your head while holding your body in an erect posture can be of great help. This stretching exercise should be tried out in a warm shower for better results.
3. Other exercises under the supervision of a physiotherapist can come to your rescue as well. You should try to move your thumb up your back to recuperate from shoulder impingement.
The shoulder is one of the most important joints in the body that uses a ball and socket to join the arm to the rest of the body. Any pain can make it difficult to carry out motion in a comfortable manner. The shoulder consists of the long arm bone called the humerus, the collarbone or the clavicle, as well as the shoulder blade called the scapula. A layer of cartilage provides essential padding to the bones in this area and its two main joints. There are a number of issues that can cause shoulder pain.
Let us get to know the six most common ones.
- Rotator Cuff Injury: This is the most common cause of shoulder pain and it occurs when the four muscles or the tendons are injured. These muscles and tendons usually control the movement of the arm. This injury can involve strains and tears which may also be caused by constant lifting of heavy objects.
- Rotator Cuff Tendonitis: This condition affects the tendons and muscles that help in moving the arm freely. This usually happens due to inflammation in the tendons. It is commonly experienced by patients who are actively involved in sports and other heavy physical pursuits in their line of work.
- Frozen Shoulder: This is a debilitating condition that restricts the free movement of the arm and is also known as adhesive capsulitis. When the shoulder tissues become too thick, it leads to the growth of scar tissue that hinders proper movement and causes pain.
- Osteoarthritis: Osteoarthritis is a condition that comes as part of aging bones that also become hollow and brittle over the passage of time, which leads to joint and bone pains in various parts of the body. It is a degenerative disease that is caused due to prolonged wear and tear as well as other factors including family history and sports injury.
- Bursitis: This condition is known to affect the fluid-filled sacs that lie in between the joints. These are known as bursae. When the bursae suffers from swelling, the effect usually shows up as pain in the joints.
- Tendon Sheath Inflammation: The fibrous tissue that connects the bones and the muscles is called a tendon. The presence of the tendon makes it possible to pursue activities like running, jumping, lifting, gripping and more. It is protected by a sheath known as synovium, which also lubricates the same. Any injury or tear to this sheath can cause shoulder pain.
Acute and persistent pain that does not abate and gets even worse should be treated with immediate medical intervention. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.