Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. D K SinghalYour feedback matters!
I am 25 year old, i've been suffered from sinusitis since long time and this problem is increasing day by day. What should I do to get relief from this problem?
Hi , I am 25 years old. Am suffer from prediabetes. Can I follow any diet. At morning, Afternoon And night. Please send food and some fruit names.
I am rishabh from bhoapl and I am 23 aged pneumonia from 2 months what can I do to get rid from this. Please help me any doctor please help me.
I am 29 years old. I got married before a mnth. After marriage am suffering with urine infection And also allergies. please tell me what can I do.
Sir I have a problem in my teeth, when I speak everyone then they feel a smell from my mouth. So have you a solution for this.
Dear Dr, I want to know that after delivery of baby in how many days couple will do safe Sex & what precaution take when doing first Sex after delivery. Kindly give ans in detail please
Some internal piles and more cut and stretch present in inner side anus but some time after passing stool more pain And itching like alser. This problem started after gallbladder. Operation Durations 1 year.
From the past few days I have been passing some kind of white small stuff with my stool, but separate with stool not mixed with the stool. Kindly diagnose.
I have weak Sex intention mentally but at least one of our lives and get 2 cards for the burnt roti the game and get 2 cards and other friends in real time. Please let me reply to this post.
Hello sir I m 32 year old. I m happy WD my wife during for play but wen d time comes for intercourse it ejects b4 2 mins. I HV used shilajit but didn't work.
I am having pain while urination and a I am unable to urinate in public bathrooms. What should I do.
I am suffering from pcos. Is it a good idea to take contraceptives like ginette 35 & if yes then for how long. Also will it cause problems in conceiving later on.
Do I need medication to treat my high cholesterol? Is Ritalin safe for my son’s heart? My mammogram was abnormal — should I repeat it in 6 months?
Borderline personality disorder is connected with the mental health of the patient and is usually seen in the way the patient perceives himself or herself. This has a deep impact on the brain and overall functioning of the patient. It leads to problems in the personal life and relationships of the patient. These problems are usually triggered by a fear of abandonment. Let us explore the signs and symptoms of this condition to understand it in a better manner:
- Discouraging Attitude: One of the earliest signs of this disorder includes having an attitude that is very discouraging. This attitude may remain limited to the patient or may extend to the people around him or her.
- Self-Identity: This disorder has a marked impact on the self-identity of the patient. There is usually a rapid decline in the way the patient may view himself or herself. A self-deprecating attitude will usually be seen among patients suffering from this condition, where the self-esteem hits an all-time low along with low self-confidence.
- Relationships: Whether it the patient's personal relationships, family, friends or work based relationships, there will be a sharp decline in the quality of interactions that the patient indulges in, due to this disorder. The interactions and dynamics of all relationships will usually take on an intense turn as the patient will have varied unfounded concerns that come from the fear of abandonment. This usually stems from some form of childhood trauma triggered by parental separation or loss.
- Impulsive Behavior: Patients suffering from this disorder will also display impulsive behavior that may lead to gambling, and other risky behavior. This kind of behavior can usually lead to accidents and losses as well as further lowering of the sense of self-esteem that the patient may experience. Also, abuse and binge eating are some of the symptoms of this kind of behavior.
- Suicidal threats: There may be threats of suicide by patients who are suffering from this disorder. This usually happens because most of these patients end up feeling lost and empty, which makes them think that their life and all its activities are completely futile. If you happen to meet someone who consistently talks about how useless he or she is and how nothing in life seems to have a purpose, then you may want to recommend this person to a psychiatrist as these are the earliest signs and symptoms of borderline personality disorder.
- Mood swings: The patient will also suffer from intense mood swings. These could last up to several days and even weeks. These mood swings could go from happiness to severe anxiety and even shame. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychiatrist.