Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Dilatation And Curettage (D C) Procedure
Egg Donation Procedure
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Food Plan Preparation
Submit a review for Dr. ChumkiYour feedback matters!
Dear doctor my father is 56year old and he is a diabetic and he can't Walt and he is always sleepy for he's daily activity we should take care please tell me what to do to change his life style. I took him to the top most hospitals but no use.
I am 25 years old female candidate. I am strongly facing problem of bad breath. It is like some kind of unfreshness for whole day. And very strong bad breath. I tried sugar less chewing gums (tic tac ) still has no effect. How should I treat this in urgent.
I am stuff for URIC ACID. Last 3 years, Uric Acid label is 7.0. How can I control it. Sajest some medicine.
I am 59 years old man I have sugar since 2 years onwards and using tablets cetapin 1000 mg 2 tablets per a day. Recently 219 diagnosed post lunch test and fasting 106. So wat are your suggestions to me to reduce my problem.
I have got my Thyroid Test done which resulted TSH level 16.25, I am 28 years old male, weight is 46 kgs. Is there anything to worry about high TSH level? Pls suggest.
I am 45 years old. I am having diabetes. I am getting foot pain everyday. Why like that? Pain is like someone pinching with needle. Can I tell how to overcome it?
Hypothyroidism refers to the lack of thyroid hormones in your body. Hypothyroidism is caused when the thyroid gland of your body is unable to produce the thyroid hormones like T3 (triiodothyronine) and T4 (thyroxine). Hypothyroidism can occur due to the inflammation of the thyroid gland or as a result of previous thyroid treatments, where a major portion of the thyroid producing cells has been removed. Hypothyroidism is more common in women. But, it can develop in any person irrespective of age or sex.
The symptoms of hypothyroidism are as follows:
- Increased feeling of cold
- Dryness of skin
- Increased blood cholesterol level
- Your muscles may be become weak and you may suffer from muscle pain
- Disruption in menstrual cycle.
Though these are the common symptoms, but it may vary from person to person. Hypothyroidism is a very common problem and homeopathy offers a very safe, painless and effective treatment for hypothyroidism.
The following are few of the homeopathic remedies for hyperthyroidism:
- Calcarea Carbonica: This medicine is advised to people suffering from obesity and increased sensitiveness to cold temperature.
- Sepia Officinalis: This medicine is suggested to people suffering from irregular menstrual cycle and increased sensitivity to cold.
- Nux Vomica: Nux vomica is prescribed when the patient shows symptom of depression.
- Lycopodium Clavatum: This medicine is given to people having gastric troubles or encountering excessive hair fall.
Along with these, there are various other medicines such as Iodium, thyroidinum, spongia, lycopus and lapis albus. But it is highly recommended for you to visit a homeopathic physician to receive correct advice before taking any medication by yourself.
I am 47 yrs. Old female. No case of diabetic. But facing problem with frozen shoulder for the last 6 months? Taking physio therapy too. How can I get rid off? Pl. Advice further treatment.
She is suffering with diabetes and it is not in control even though she is maintaining perfect diet so please can you give any suggestion to my grandmother.
How much water should I drink in a day. I have CKD and S creatinine is 5.25. I am a diabetic type II but it is under control. My HYc1c is 6.8. Before 3 months it was 6.5. My BP is normal at my age 140/80. My weight is 65 Kg. I had urine infection for more than 8 months but now the puss cells are only 5-6.
If my wife having thyroid issues. While am having physical rationships with her. Is there any chances of getting thyroid issues to me?
Can sugar be control by walking. And often one should walk and what is general ways to check sugar level. Is homoeopathic is good or tablets are good?
Type 2 diabetes and Erectile Dysfunction may appear as different ailments but they do have a connection. Reports suggest men suffering from Type 2 diabetes are likely to experience Erectile Dysfunction. Moreover, diabetic people suffer from Erectile Dysfunction 10 to 15 years earlier than others.
Reason: The reason behind the connection between the two ailments is quite complex. The whole scenario involves deterioration in nerves, muscle functioning and blood vessels. For successful penetration of penis, body requires healthy functioning of blood vessels, nerves, hormones and sexual desire. Type-2 diabetes hamper the proper functioning of these blood vessels and nerves, thus posing a potential threat to a successful sexual intercourse. Diabetes becomes a big obstacle in obtaining a firm erection. Also, non-regulated flow of blood through these blood vessels adds up to the problem.
Factors Contributing to Erectile Dysfunction due to Diabetes:
Complexities due to Type-2 diabetes increases exponentially when aided with following risk factors-
- Unbalanced diet
- Non-regulated Blood Supply
- Excessive smoking and drinking
- Excessive stress and hypertension
- Lack of Physical activity
- Blood Pressure
- Side effects of medication taken to cure ED
Given below are few suggestions which, if followed, can bring your sex life back on track.
- Consult doctor: It is better to open up about your sexual concerns and consult a doctor. Hesitating in doing so will only increase your problem. Proper knowledge regarding all your existing ailments will allow him to diagnose properly and help you to regulate your blood sugar level. You may further consult a sexologist for specialized treatment for Erectile Dysfunction. Through prescribed medicines and some therapies, this issue can be dealt smoothly.
- Practice a healthy lifestyle: Stay fit. Reduce your extra weight. Include exercise and meditation in your daily routine. This will help a lot in improving your emotional health. In many cases psychological pressure also contribute in causing impotence. So, try to perform some stress relieving exercises to curb down this psychological factor.
- Avoid drinking and smoking: Smoking diminishes the quantity of required nitric oxide which in turn lowers down the blood flow to penis. This increases chances of Erectile Dysfunction to a greater extent. Excessive drinking destroys your blood vessels, thereby posing a serious threat to your sex life.
- Take a proper diet: A balanced diet pays a major role in checking and controlling the blood sugar level. This step will definitely decrease the harm done to your blood vessels and nerves.
- Get enough sleep and keep yourself astray from the harmful effects of fatigue.
- Talk with your partner: It is necessary that you discuss freely regarding your sexual problems with your partner. This will help you in gaining confidence, release stress and perform better.
Follow the above suggestions and choose a healthy lifestyle for a safe and pleasing sex life.