Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. ChumkiYour feedback matters!
Sir, uric acid 10.9 RA negative cbc esr in normal range vit d3 9 thyroid is normal higher and I take thyroxine 37.5 mg. My weight @ 90 kg and present TSH @ 4.
I am 38 years male diabetic person since last 4 years. What should be a diet chart of diabetic person and how much side effect of medicine for a diabetic person?
I am taking glynase mf 1 tab daily. I am suffering from thyroid high pressure over weight anxiety depression for anxiety I take anxit plus tab daily. My sugar is not stable as of my eating habits what should I do?
My mother has thyroid and she is taking medicines regularly. But even after that she has problems such as dry skin and hairfall.
My uncal have diabetic. 400 above so he have also pain from back to legs so tell any best Dr. In new delhi.
I frequently drink water and do urine can it be the symptoms of diabetes and should I do to avoid diabetes if so.
Is there any permanent solution for thyroid? Present I have 20 age, since 9th class onwards I am using the thyroid tablets 150mg with doctors prescription.
Sir , I am diabetic . Last I checked my sugar was 156 pp . I just can't have sex twice at a time or a gap of few hours too . So please suggest me what to do .
Tell me the glysimic index of cornflakes. I have started taking it in break fast and I feel more dose of isulin for such light food.
I have ulcers in abdomen and my diabetic is never curable. What should I do? And I underwent homeopathic treatment but it shown adverse effects. Please advise.
My Daugher, GTT test has come 290, fasting 110 , gad antibodies test positive, doc saying she will develop type 1 diabetes in future or may be within a year, he asked us to put her on small dose of insulin , what to do please advice ?
I am a diabetic since June, 2012, I am 30 years old, last time my RBS was 309 now I am taking metformin glibenclamide. Pls suggest me what to do.
I am 48 years old & just this month observed diabetes in blood & urine both, hba1c 8.1 183. Please advice for better control ?
I am a male 67 years slightly diabetic last 3-4 years my sex urge has slowed down I have ED problem pl suggest remedy.
The instance of diabetes are rising day by day. Being a silent killer, it is attacking the young generation secretly and two common impacts of taking modern medicines for diabetes are insulin resistance and various side effects. This eventually has led to a search for alternative methods, which can address the problem of diabetes. Ayurveda plays a vital role in curbing diabetes, if you use it the right way, it can address the root cause of diabetes through proper application of diet, drugs, panchakarma and yoga.
Simple ways to cure diabetes through Ayurveda
- Bitter gourd juice: You can take up 30 ml of bitter melon juice every morning on an empty stomach. If you are unable to consume it raw, then you may prepare simple oil-free recipes with it. It is one of the best remedies of diabetes and you can see a lowered diabetes level with consistent consumption of bitter gourd juice.
- Ground bay leaf and aloe vera: The mixture of half teaspoon of ground bay leaf, half teaspoon of turmeric and one teaspoon of aloe vera gel can be taken before lunch every day to control blood sugar level.
- Fenugreek seeds: Commonly called the Methi seeds, this ingredient can be mixed with a little amount of turmeric along with a glassful of warm milk twice daily to reduce blood sugar problems. You can soak some fenugreek seeds in warm water overnight and chew it on an empty stomach in the morning.
- Jamun seeds: The seed powder of Eugenia jambolina, commonly called the Jamun, is very helpful in reducing the blood sugar level. You can have one teaspoon of jamun seed powder followed by a glass of warm water or chew Jamun leaves to prevent the conversion of starch into sugar.
- Indian gooseberry: This fruit enriched with high amounts of Vitamin C is commonly called Amla. Having 20 ml Amla juice every day can be prescribed for a diabetic patient. You can also take the amla fruit powder every day to get similar results.
- Bark of the banyan tree: If you are suffering from increased levels of blood sugar, then you may consume the decoction of banyan tree bark twice regularly. You will have to take 20 grams of the bark and boil it in 4 glasses of water. When this mixture is reduced to approximately 1 glass, you can consume it after it cools down.
The level and symptoms of diabetes vary among different individuals. Therefore, before you jump on to trying any of these methods, it is recommended to consult an expert who can help you select the most suitable Ayurvedic solution for increased sugar levels.