Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. BhardwajYour feedback matters!
I have a lower back pain from last 2 yrs, I took mri scanning Dr. suggested to operation. I am 21 years old, does it right for surgery.
I am 20 yrs old and when I sit continuing few hours my back goes numb. please help me regarding this.
I have watched a video of psychiatrist & gone through some medical articles. I think I am suffering in somatization disorder. I have incorrect psychological believe 7 month back. I have tried to ignore the psychology but every time I failed & felt heart palpitation and later numbness in body. I have consulted many doctors online & personal but no improvement after taking antidepressant medicine and many other drugs. Now I am feeling severe body, joint ,intestine pain. What should I do now?
I have pain in both my shoulders. I am not able to get my hand on my back. This happened while playing cricket.Kindly advice me what should I do?
I have fever. Yesterday it reached 102 at night. But fingers are paining. I am not experiencing any joint pain.
Hello doctors, my left leg knee crackle every time whenever I bent it. Its very difficult for me to sit with bending knee. My right knee is gud no pain in it .but left knee gets pain whenever I bend it .it always gives crackle sound while bend it. Pls suggest me what should I do ?
I am 35 year old. Suffering from lower back pain in lower spine since 6 months. Consulted three ortho doctors. One said it was dics problem and other teo said it was just muscular pain. Went to physhyotherepist. But no gain. Now finally I have joined yoga classes. Kindly advice.
There is a pain in my right leg knee for about 1 year during playing football. So what can I do for its treatment?
I have a very bad pain in my neck and shoulder what I do for that? Can you suggest me some method for that.
I am 29 years old, I have pain in my thumb of the right hand from 3-4 months. What will I do for relief?
Well I had acl surgery. Diag:complete tear of acl with bucket handle tear of medial meniscus lt knee Surgery: managed by arthroscopic acl reconstruction using quadrupled st graft fixed with 20 mm endobutton on femoral side and 9×28 mm peek screw on tibial side+partial menisectomy and balancing of medial meniscus done. Just wanted to know if everything alright and further rehab? Answer please.
Gout is a type of arthritis that causes inflammation, usually in one joint, that begins suddenly.
Gouty arthritis is caused by the deposition of crystals of uric acid in a joint.
Gout can cause symptoms and signs such as
Nodules under the skin called tophi,
- Joint redness,
- Swollen joints,
- Joint pain,
- The warmth of the joint.
The most reliable method to diagnose gout is to have fluid removed from an inflamed joint and examined under a microscope for uric acid crystals.
The primary dietary goal for gout is to limit your intake of foods with high amounts of purine in them. Ideally, you will have little or no foods that are high in purine and only small amounts of those with moderate amounts of purine.
Foods considered high in purine content include:
- Some fish, seafood and shellfish, including anchovies, sardines, mackerel, scallops, herring, mussels, codfish, trout, and haddock
- Some meats such as bacon, turkey, veal, venison, liver, beef kidney, brain, and sweetbreads
- Alcoholic beverages
Foods considered moderate in purine content include:
- Meats such as beef, veal, poultry, pork, and lamb
- Crab, lobster, oysters, and shrimp
- Vegetables such as asparagus, spinach, green peas, mushrooms, and cauliflower
- Kidney beans, lentils, and lima beans
Your other goals will be to:
- Lose weight if you are overweight: make sure that you do this slowly because fast weight loss will actually increase the uric acid levels in your blood.
- Drink plenty of fluids: this can help with removing uric acid from your blood. Be sure to limit fluids with caffeine and/or calories; water and seltzer are the best choices.
- Increase your low-fat dairy intake: there has been some research that has shown that those who drink low-fat milk or consume low-fat yogurt have lower uric acid levels than those who do not.
- Keep your fruit and vegetable intake up: you may get a reduction in your uric acid levels by having fruit, such as cherries, and vegetables (those that are not sources of purine), as part of your diet.
- Chronic gout is treated using medications that lower the uric acid level in the body.
- Left untreated, gout can cause irreversible joint damage, kidney problems, and tophi.
- Triggers for gout attacks include surgery, dehydration, beverages sweetened with sugar or high fructose corn syrup, beer, liquor, red meat, and seafood.
- Cherries may help prevent gout attacks.