Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Facial Reconstruction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Treatment of Nose Job
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Accident Injuries Treatment
Anti Aging Treatment
Cheek Augmentation Procedures
Cleft Lip Treatment
Dimple Creation Procedure
Glycolic Peel Treatment
Cryotherapy/Cold Therapy Treatment
Electrocautery Therapy Treatment
Acne Scars Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Bharat Ratan JindalYour feedback matters!
I have lot of hair fall can I control it and can I regrow my hair can you please give me tips for it and what shapoo I should use I have even dandruff and also oily scalp it is good to oil my hair.
I have hair fall how to decrease hair fall can you give some solutions which shampoos can I have to take head bath and how to control hair fall.
I am vijith. I become bald daily after bath hair falling . What is the healthy food I want grow hair . What should I do please help me.
One of my friend whose age is 23 ad he want to eat but can' t because he is not hungry for food according to his age ad also suffers dark marks on his face ad what he can do for this?
Dear sir, ma'am my skin color is dark. I mean not black or not fair. What can I do for get fair and healthily skin. Please suggest me. Thank you.
I wants to tell you about the problem of skin whitening in my body this problem is increasing day by day. I have already take the more and more treatment to not feel relief in my body please tell me the solution of my this problem so that I can feel relief?
I am 25 year old female. I have keloid scar for last 7 years. I had done a surgery for the removal of scar. But after one year it grow slowly and now its size is large. Is it cancerous? What should I do.
Alopecia or alopecia areata is more commonly known as spot baldness. It is a serious condition that makes a person lose his or her hair in round patches. The patches increase in number over time. Alopecia could affect your scalp and can also result in hair loss from other parts of the body. Alopecia is an auto immune problem and causative factors of which are still not known. However, certain triggering factors, such as stress, which is the biggest culprit along with other factors like thyroid problems, genetic tendencies, drug abuse, hormonal changes or medications can lead to such a disorder.
Naturopathic ways of dealing with Alopecia:
- Chinese hibiscus can come to your rescue: Alopecia is mainly caused due to weak, undernourished hair follicles. Chinese hibiscus is known to deal with the problem effectively. The petals of this flower, when used in combination with dandelion oil, add strength to your hair follicles. It also repairs hair damage. The oil should be applied on the scalp at least twice a week for noticeable results.
- Fenugreek is a great way to tackle problems of hair loss: Fenugreek is rich in proteins and organic compounds. These compounds are effective in building up the defence mechanism of your scalp. Fenugreek regulates hormones in the human body in such a way that a stark re-growth of hair follicles is noticed in many cases.
- Try using green tea creatively: Many people resort to green tea to lead a healthy way of life. While drinking two cups of this inimitable concoction twice daily, remember to use its liquor on the bald patches of your scalp as well. Absorb the drink on a piece of cloth and massage it on the affected areas of your scalp. Catechins, saponins and antioxidants present in this kind of tea help in regeneration of cells on the scalp.
- Graphites can do wonders: Alopecia can also be characterized by itchy eruptions on your scalp. These eruptions may or may not contain pus like fluids. Patchy baldness, especially on the sides of your head, can be dealt with by taking this medicine. A person who shows intolerance towards cold and has an excess of adipose tissues can be treated with Graphites.
- Mezereum is a sought after homeopathic medication: If alopecia areata makes hair fall in the cups of your hand each time you comb, Mezereum should be one's first and foremost choice. The skin of your scalp might be crusting, or you might have rashes in the bald circles. Mezereum will cure these symptoms by fighting off the condition in itself.
However, over-the-counter medication is not suitable for all patients as the causative factors will differ from patient to patient, thus it is important to always consult a trained practitioner as the right dosage and potency will be decided by the doctor.